Can't see NATO_RUS vechicles anymore in 9.0

You need to snag the optional  massi .pbo from the uh... optional folder and move it to the addons folder.

Very nice mod, great theme!

I have a weird problem, though... In the virtual arsenal, almost all uniforms within a certain factien, ie. ISIL, look the same. But when I place units in the editor, all manner of strange things happen. The uniforms change into some odd mixes of different uniforms, and the weapons change as well.

I usually run with a lot of mods enabled, so I thought this could be the cause. But the I tried launching the game with just this and CBA, CUP, the problem persisted. Any idea what could be causing this?

Cheers

Yeah. The mod is set up to randomize weapons and gear for infantry models to keep their ramshackle appearance and general disorganization.

• Like 1

Yeah. The mod is set up to randomize weapons and gear for infantry models to keep their ramshackle appearance and general disorganization.

I love that feature. :)

Hey Ski, I know you're an ALiVE guy. Is ISIS and all its groupings (infantry, motorized, mechanized, etc) playing nicely with ALiVE at the moment? The last version had a ton of on-screen script errors when groups would spawn regarding vehicles and weapons and whatnot.

No clue Heroes.  I haven't used his ISIS stuff in our Alive missions. We moved to doing other than ISIS a while back.

• Like 1

Hi Accuracy. So I just loaded the newest version of the mod and using just the minimum requirements (RHS and CUP Weapons), I get this pop-up error when manually placing infantry units:

http://imgur.com/dgVtlRx

I also get the ever popular cfg item scope error on startup as well, though I assume that's a CUP issue. Or possibly JBAD? I'm playing on Diyala.

Anyway, for those curious, the ISIS faction works very well with ALiVE right now. All groups spawn perfectly without any errors at all. Aside from the messages above, this is looking great! And as always, I adore the battle cries. It adds a real immersive element to the game so thanks for that.

• Like 1

I see. So there is no way of customizing their inventory? I want to build a number of units in the Arsenal using primarily the uniforms from this mod and use in the editor.

In Alive ISIS groups works well, but for some strange reason the SAA groups spawns vanilla units

other thing is about spawning, players ever spawn with the same face and without headgear

I see. So there is no way of customizing their inventory? I want to build a number of units in the Arsenal using primarily the uniforms from this mod and use in the editor.

Simply do something like this:

In your unit's init field:

null = [this] execVM "FancyScriptNameHere.sqf"

In your fancy script put something like this example using SMA/RHS/ACE gear:

_unit = _this select 0;

// This allows randomization to happen, which the code below will then overwrite
sleep 6;

// Remove existing items
removeAllWeapons _unit;
removeAllItems _unit;
removeAllAssignedItems _unit;
removeUniform _unit;
removeVest _unit;
removeBackpack _unit;
removeHeadgear _unit;
removeGoggles _unit;

// Add containers
_unit forceAddUniform "rhs_uniform_g3_tan";
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_morphine";};
_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_personalAidKit";
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_packingBandage";};
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_elasticBandage";};
for "_i" from 1 to 4 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_tourniquet";};
_unit addVest "lbt_comms_coy";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {_unit addItemToVest "rhs_mag_an_m8hc";};
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {_unit addItemToVest "SMA_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1";};
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {_unit addItemToVest "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP";};

_unit addHeadgear "rhsusf_ach_bare_tan";

// Add weapons
_unit addWeapon "SMA_MK18MOETAN";
_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "SMA_SFFL_TAN";
_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "SMA_eotech_T";
_unit addWeapon "rhsusf_weap_glock17g4";
_unit addWeapon "Binocular";

// Add items
_unit linkItem "ItemMap";
_unit linkItem "ItemCompass";
_unit linkItem "tf_microdagr";
_unit linkItem "tf_anprc152";

Hi Accuracy. So I just loaded the newest version of the mod and using just the minimum requirements (RHS and CUP Weapons), I get this pop-up error when manually placing infantry units:

http://imgur.com/dgVtlRx

Hi Accuracy,

I can confirm this issue "No entry bin\config.bin/CfgWeapons.Burst" (using same addons as HeroesandvillainsOS: CBA, RHS and CUP). This is very annoying because it kicks player out of server when trying to start a mission online. Could you please check if this can be solved ?

Thanks again for your work anyway !

• Like 1

I believe that error message is related to RHS weapons, therefore it is out of my hands.

On another note, I did discover this today as part of cup units:

Khet_zpsmivhfct7.png

I tried to extract it but couldn't get it to work  (best I can tell cup license says derivatives are ok)

For the CUP side, I will likely add this as this is something that IS is using frequently.  It will not affect the eventual split of supported mod options that users will have, you will still be able to use CUP stuff, RHS or both...eventually

• Like 1

I tried to extract it but couldn't get it to work  (best I can tell cup license says derivatives are ok)

Why not contact CUP and ask permission? I am sure they could help and supply the MLODs.

• Like 1

I believe that error message is related to RHS weapons, therefore it is out of my hands.

There's no error message when using only RHS without ISC, that's what I don't understand.

• Like 1

Why not contact CUP and ask permission? I am sure they could help and supply the MLODs.

I was just going to add CUP units as a dependency and retexture it   :868:

I'll send them a message.  I certainly don't want to use other's work in a no-no manner.

There's no error message when using only RHS without ISC, that's what I don't understand.

Hrmm.   The plot thickens then.  I'll try to investigate further.

Simply do something like this:

In your unit's init field:

null = [this] execVM "FancyScriptNameHere.sqf"

In your fancy script put something like this example using SMA/RHS/ACE gear:

_unit = _this select 0;

// This allows randomization to happen, which the code below will then overwrite
sleep 6;

// Remove existing items
removeAllWeapons _unit;
removeAllItems _unit;
removeAllAssignedItems _unit;
removeUniform _unit;
removeVest _unit;
removeBackpack _unit;
removeHeadgear _unit;
removeGoggles _unit;

// Add containers
_unit forceAddUniform "rhs_uniform_g3_tan";
for "_i" from 1 to 5 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_morphine";};
_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_personalAidKit";
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_packingBandage";};
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_elasticBandage";};
for "_i" from 1 to 4 do {_unit addItemToUniform "ACE_tourniquet";};
_unit addVest "lbt_comms_coy";
for "_i" from 1 to 3 do {_unit addItemToVest "rhs_mag_an_m8hc";};
for "_i" from 1 to 10 do {_unit addItemToVest "SMA_30Rnd_556x45_M855A1";};
for "_i" from 1 to 2 do {_unit addItemToVest "rhsusf_mag_17Rnd_9x19_JHP";};

_unit addHeadgear "rhsusf_ach_bare_tan";

// Add weapons
_unit addWeapon "SMA_MK18MOETAN";
_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "SMA_SFFL_TAN";
_unit addPrimaryWeaponItem "SMA_eotech_T";
_unit addWeapon "rhsusf_weap_glock17g4";
_unit addWeapon "Binocular";

// Add items
_unit linkItem "ItemMap";
_unit linkItem "ItemCompass";
_unit linkItem "tf_microdagr";
_unit linkItem "tf_anprc152";

Hi Accuracytrhuvolume, thanks for your reply! I am not much of a script jockey, but I will give it a shot.

Hi,

I've been trying really hard for the past month to have this mod set up but its not working. it seems that any mod that i activate does not work, including all the requirements they all also individually dont work after i enable them. as for this mod after i enable it i get a pop up before entering the game telling me that this current version of the mod requires addon 'cup_basedata'. 

Thank you

I also have a new issue with loading any carachter in the game because it tells me that (i cant remember correctly) CPU or CLA_glasses is not found?

8 hours ago, Yassir said:

Hi,

I've been trying really hard for the past month to have this mod set up but its not working. it seems that any mod that i activate does not work, including all the requirements they all also individually dont work after i enable them. as for this mod after i enable it i get a pop up before entering the game telling me that this current version of the mod requires addon 'cup_basedata'. 

Thank you

Do you have all the requirements of this mod, as this mod uses other mods. I.e CUP for one :f:

• Like 1

Hello accuracythruvolume brill mod, love it however why doesn't the Tanks and APC's show for ISIS & Peshmerga and units? I have @CUP_Weapons-1.8.0 Installed and NATO-SF-Russian-Spetsnaz-Vehicles-version-1.4 Installed

21 hours ago, _Commander_ said:

Hello accuracythruvolume brill mod, love it however why doesn't the Tanks and APC's show for ISIS & Peshmerga and units? I have @CUP_Weapons-1.8.0 Installed and NATO-SF-Russian-Spetsnaz-Vehicles-version-1.4 Installed

Did you go into the optional folder and move the _v_CUP.pbo and / or _v_massi.pbo into the addons folder?  Those files define the vehicles for the factions using those two mods

On 26/12/2016 at 11:27 AM, R0adki11 said:

Do you have all the requirements of this mod, as this mod uses other mods. I.e CUP for one :f:

yes i have, ive downloaded all the requirements and more i still have things missing like the glasses? which in game doesnt allow me to play any character or vehicle 

also before i enter the game i have a message saying ''Addon 'CUP_Airvehicles_A10 requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_military_USarmy'

then it says

bad version 71 in p3d file 'cup\airvehicles\cup_airvehicles_staticline\cobrasvetlo.p3d'

10 hours ago, Yassir said:

yes i have, ive downloaded all the requirements and more i still have things missing like the glasses? which in game doesnt allow me to play any character or vehicle 

also before i enter the game i have a message saying ''Addon 'CUP_Airvehicles_A10 requires addon 'CUP_Creatures_military_USarmy'

then it says

bad version 71 in p3d file 'cup\airvehicles\cup_airvehicles_staticline\cobrasvetlo.p3d'

Well then you either have an out of date version of CUP or there is an issue with this mod.

it's happening also to me, the tank and turrets are working for all the mods and factions, except for the iraqi-siryan's conflict's one...

I just loaded up the mod on my end and tested various factions going at it with armor and whatnot...everything appeared to be shooting and blowing up normal.    What exactly do you mean by armor and turrets not working?   Have you placed the optional pbos correctly?   Do you have CBA loaded?  any other mods in use?