Hey there, big fan of this mod. I'm looking to install this on the server I run in the near future, but if the update is going to happen soon I'd rather wait for that so I don't have to update the server's mods again. Do you think I should wait or are we still a couple weeks out on the mod update?

Thanks!

Hey Strider, 

you probably didn't read the Forum-Rules.

So you cannot know that it's not really nice to ask when something is finished.

The Modders are working for free and in their free time ;)

Test the Mod now :)

I was just curious. The mod creator is free to ignore me or give me a rough estimate as he chooses, I won't be offended either way. I doubt he needs you to speak for him.

Could be a couple weeks yet.  Depends on how fast I can whip my texture wizard into outputting the last needed vehicles.

Also I need to finish the EC635   :ph34r:

• Like 4

Thanks man, I'll go ahead and install the current version then. Looking forward to the next release.

Well.....Version 9 has been released upon the world   :party:

Get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a6w482kfaepj98w/%40ISC_v09.7z

With this version of the mod, you now have the choice of using either CUP vehicles or Massi's.  Or even both should you so choose.

Along with that, the requirements have now officially changed:

Requirements: 

- RHS: Escalation
- Community Upgrade Project Weapons
- CBA

Optional:

- Massi's NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES

- Community Upgrade Project Vehicles

- iNTERBRED's Tactical Beards (will provide more variety)

Changelog:

V 9.0  6/OCT/2016

- Changed: Additional vehicles are now optional
- Added: Support for usage of CUP vehicles
- Added: Flags on certain CUP vehicles
- Added: New vehicle textures
- Added: SP Craig's SSh68 Helmets to SAA
- Added: Aplion's excellent EC635 included, all credits to him for a nice chopper!

Simply grab the applicable .pbo for the vehicle set you wish to use from the optional directory, and move it to the addons directory.

Future plans are to take another look at the infantry units.  The mismatched camo deserves a revision.  Also the groundwork for RHS shall be started.

Enjoy everyone! 

• Like 6

Nice updtae thanks, but is it possible to have a full CUP support without RHS ?

• Like 1

That's likely because I renamed IraqiSyrianConflict_v to IraqiSyrianConflict_v_core to accomodate the new modular vehicle sets.

Try going into your mission.sqm and open it in notepad. rename Iraqi_Syrian_Conflict_v ---> Iraqi_Syrian_Conflict_v_core

• Like 1

Right now several RHS infantry weapons and vehicles are used.  Part of the infantry revamp will be to separate that out to make it more modular.   I will see if I can work it out so eventually you could use RHS, CUP, or both fully as you choose. 

• Like 5

That's likely because I renamed IraqiSyrianConflict_v to IraqiSyrianConflict_v_core to accomodate the new modular vehicle sets.

Try going into your mission.sqm and open it in notepad. rename Iraqi_Syrian_Conflict_v ---> Iraqi_Syrian_Conflict_v_core

Thanks! After that works perfectly  :) Time to start renaming all the other SQMs  ^_^

• Like 1

Knowing Arma, it's probably an issue on my end that'll disappear on it's own tomorrow, but I'm seeing some units from all factions (From what I can see, when the unit ends up with an AKM) without ammunition. Does anyone else get this? 

Knowing Arma, it's probably an issue on my end that'll disappear on it's own tomorrow, but I'm seeing some units from all factions (From what I can see, when the unit ends up with an AKM) without ammunition. Does anyone else get this? 

I had the same problem until I deleted NIArms (Toadies) RHS compatibility .pbos.  Then they had ammo again.  Although this was a few days ago, so not sure if something changed in the last 2-3 days.

Yeah I removed that soon out of curiosity soon after posting, seeing as it was the only thing I could think of breaking AKM's, hopefully it can be fixed.

Why though, given that a lot of RHS content is new, not ported, and is of higher quality?

Anyway, love the EC-635, and just wondering if it'll get an Iraqi texture and have the Heer one done away with? How I've been wanting an Iraqi texture for Aplion's EC-635 for sooo long :)

• Like 1

Why though, given that a lot of RHS content is new, not ported, and is of higher quality?

Anyway, love the EC-635, and just wondering if it'll get an Iraqi texture and have the Heer one done away with? How I've been wanting an Iraqi texture for Aplion's EC-635 for sooo long :)

CUP has advantages

1. It runs better

2. It has some weapons/vehicles that RHS doesnt have and will probably never have 

3. This is my own personal view but many of its sounds are MUCH better (the RPG and the SAM launchers notably)

4. It has fewer scripts and runs better with ACE

• Like 1

CUP has advantages

1. It runs better

2. It has some weapons/vehicles that RHS doesnt have and will probably never have 

3. This is my own personal view but many of its sounds are MUCH better (the RPG and the SAM launchers notably)

Ah, good points. In the end though visual quality is the big winner, and RHS really wins there. Would be interesting to see in the future if we can choose to use just RHS, just CUP, or both!

CUP "runs better" because it's currently a bunch of exact ports from a 7 year old game that itself used assets from a 10 year old game. Once CUP gets to the "upgrading" part of the equation, it'll start running about as well as RHS. More demanding performance is the price one pays for higher visual fidelity. 

• Like 5

CUP has advantages

1. It runs better

Well, i agree. And besides, i would give my half life to someone who finally makes a mod that shows us accurate work on the T-55 tank. You know the deal : optical sights, sounds, 4 men crew, DShK heavy mg on the turret, etc.

:wub:

Someone needs to visit Blufor-->Iraqi army-->Helicopters    :868:

• Like 1