Accuracy, I finally had a chance to sit down with this last night and my goodness, your ISIS faction is the single best ISIS mod I have ever tried. This is like the RHS of unit mods for fighters and armies for the region.

Thanks so much for the hard work. It shows.

Are there any good COOP missions that use this mod?

Are there any good COOP missions that use this mod?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190593-alive-coop-sp-fallujah-assault/

I haven't played this one yet but if it's as good as his other missions it will be very very good. :)

I'm going to be making an ALiVE insurgency using Massi's USSOCOM Rangers and Accuracy's ISIS on Diyala once Diyala gets its next update.

I'll release it over on the missions area on the forums here when it's done. It will be CO/1-8 players.

• Like 1

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190593-alive-coop-sp-fallujah-assault/

I haven't played this one yet but if it's as good as his other missions it will be very very good. :)

I'm going to be making an ALiVE insurgency using Massi's USSOCOM Rangers and Accuracy's ISIS on Diyala once Diyala gets its next update.

I'll release it over on the missions area on the forums here when it's done. It will be CO/1-8 players.

Won't Diyala need to be Indexed and included in an ALiVE patch for it to work, though?

I am looking at Diyala myself and have resigned myself to doing a Zeus/MCC sandbox in the meantime.

Accuracy does good work :D

Won't Diyala need to be Indexed and included in an ALiVE patch for it to work, though?

I am looking at Diyala myself and have resigned myself to doing a Zeus/MCC sandbox in the meantime.

Accuracy does good work :D

Yes that is correct. I'll probably just start building my base and laying down some markers and stuff and messing about with the IS faction in the meantime.

Accuracy, I finally had a chance to sit down with this last night and my goodness, your ISIS faction is the single best ISIS mod I have ever tried. This is like the RHS of unit mods for fighters and armies for the region.

Thanks so much for the hard work. It shows.

Good to hear that you like it.  I basically wanted something to represent what was going on over there and awhile back bunch of others that had IS mods got scared to even put the IS flag in their mod.  That made me motivated enough to create what you see here.  Hopefully you get many hours of enjoyment out of it, that is all I'm shooting for.

Work continues:   IA  M1A1:

IA_M1A1_zpscngvgpo0.png

• Like 1

Accuracy, I can confirm that this is now by far my favourite unit mod in Arma, especially now you've got your custom language to work. I'm working on a mission right now with a customised Syria-themed Zargabad and hearing all those shouts from battles a couple of blocks away while you move through the city at night is immersive as fuck! You've done one hell of a good job here. Just wish I could find out why I keep getting silly errors with CUP buildings then I could release it to you guys...

Yes that is correct. I'll probably just start building my base and laying down some markers and stuff and messing about with the IS faction in the meantime.

You can always index it? I might have a crack next week if I get the time. Looks like an awesome map. 

Good to hear that you like it.  I basically wanted something to represent what was going on over there and awhile back bunch of others that had IS mods got scared to even put the IS flag in their mod.  That made me motivated enough to create what you see here.  Hopefully you get many hours of enjoyment out of it, that is all I'm shooting for.

Work continues:   IA  M1A1:

IA_M1A1_zpscngvgpo0.png

good work  :)  

You can always index it? I might have a crack next week if I get the time. Looks like an awesome map. 

? :ph34r:

I think the way Cype_Revenge has the PBO's set up means he'll have to be the one to index it. I think that's what he meant in the post above and he said the next update will be indexed.

Man this pack and that map are like the perfect marriage. :)

Oh okay. I presumed that it would work with ALiVE's new indexing tool. I haven't read his thread in a while. Thought by that response I'd somehow missed something obvious in this thread. Still, not really sure what "?  :ph34r: " means! 

the pbo´s are not corrupt.

I think the problem is, as written in the first I obfuscated the pbo with Mikeros pbopro tool, so only me can open it (sry for that :( )

just that no one from the lifers can steal so easy my work.

Alive Index need dewrp to open the wrp file, maybe when trying it crashes.

I will contact the alive devs, on first Update the Map will it compatible with Alive.

We should probably stop the Diyala talk here but I figured I'd post this quote from Cype_Revenge seeing as I know a lot of people are looking forward to using the Iraq Syrian Conflict mod with ALiVE on that incredible Diyal Iraq terrain. I know I am.

We should probably stop the Diyala talk here but I figured I'd post this quote from Cype_Revenge seeing as I know a lot of people are looking forward to using the Iraq Syrian Conflict mod with ALiVE on that incredible Diyal Iraq terrain. I know I am.

Yeah please write all questions and suggestions in the Diyala Topic.

• Like 1

Hi Accuracy,

Glad to see the mod progressing. Your mod is indispensable for any ARMA fan!

Have you checked out the new RHS mod update? Very interesting new iraqi decals and desert skins for BMP's, BTR's and there's even a M1117. Might be useful stuff for you.

Accuracy, quick request, could you increase the volume of the Daesh / Nusra shouting? I can only hear it when I'm in really close but would be quite cool to hear up to 100 meters out if possible. Still absolutely loving this mod by the way! 

Hi Accuracy,

Glad to see the mod progressing. Your mod is indispensable for any ARMA fan!

Have you checked out the new RHS mod update? Very interesting new iraqi decals and desert skins for BMP's, BTR's and there's even a M1117. Might be useful stuff for you.

Unfortunately, the disparity between Massi / CUP tanks and RHS ones still exist.   RHS ones are a paper tiger and get owned while the former two barely get scratched when taking main gun rounds.   Looks like I have to stick with one or the other.  I did make an exception with using the M113.  Do maybe the BTRs / BMPs might work.  I'll investigate that in time.

Accuracy, quick request, could you increase the volume of the Daesh / Nusra shouting? I can only hear it when I'm in really close but would be quite cool to hear up to 100 meters out if possible. Still absolutely loving this mod by the way! 

I haven't had a chance to thoroughly test the volume levels vs. what the vanilla combat shouts are.   But hearing them clearly at 100 m would be overkill.  I might bump up the volume slightly in the future should I find it warranted.

My plan all along was have them doing the ackbar thing, but many hours where spent trying to do a custom language thing to no avail, and the idea shelved.  Once I discovered how it worked, it was relatively easy to set it up with what I had already done.  One of the biggest improvements IMHO.  I think I had the look down a bit ago, but the sound... now it fits much better   B)

• Like 1

Yeah thinking about it now, 100m is definitely overkill, just threw that out there as the random number that plopped into my head! I definitely agree that this is one of the biggest improvements for a while. Last night I got surrounded in a custom Syria-themed Zargabad mission I'm working on at the moment. It was night in the city and hearing those shouts in the darkness made it seem pretty damn authentic. 

Be very careful and expect some bad news to occur if you plan on doing an IS faction. Poor Reyhard was put in a news article by the Daily Mail because he simply added the faction which caused a stir.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2937641/ISIS-fighters-distributing-video-game-allows-players-play-role-Islamist-kill-Westerners.html

I think people overreacted honestly. In Ireland and Britain the Daily Mail is well known as a trashy right wing tabloid for a working class demographic. No one important actually takes their scare pieces seriously. All the Daily Mail was interested in was that they could scaremonger about Video Games, the Internet, Teenagers and Terrorism (their four favorite topics) in one article. Rational people don't take them any more seriously then most Americans take Alex Jones. 

• Like 3

@accuracythruvolume you could do Iraqi Air Force retextures for RHS' C-130 and Su-25, and an Iraqi Army retexture for Aplion's EC635.

Be very careful and expect some bad news to occur if you plan on doing an IS faction. Poor Reyhard was put in a news article by the Daily Mail because he simply added the faction which caused a stir.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2937641/ISIS-fighters-distributing-video-game-allows-players-play-role-Islamist-kill-Westerners.html

You could consider that article the catalyst of this mod.  When everyone got scared and removed or modified their mods to get rid of "ISIS" references, I got mad at the self-censorship.  So knowing exactly zero about arma modding, I decided to fill the void since no ISIS faction would be a disservice to the arma community.   As I've stated before, they can write what they want.  They're liars and everyone with two functioning neurons between their ears knows it, so who cares?  I certainly don't   :)

• Like 8