I do agree that if author would limit mod to borrow stuff from e.g. only one mod, then maybe he would have lack of contents. But I hope in future Author will find the way to keep quality and reduce number of mod dependencies. 

Just in time for the weekend, version 5!   ;)

Get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/af14nt2l97saj1k/%40ISC_v05.7z

V 5.0
- Fixed: Error in VA with the PASGT helmet
- Fixed: Peshmerga MRAP groups were on the wrong side
- Added: Replaced many CUP weapons with RHS ones
- Added: M113 to IS factions
- Added: IS Tan uniform

As always, something is probably broken here or there.  Big thanks to all of you that have reported in, you help improve this mod.

--ATV

Hey, thanks for the update, looks to be working pretty well, most of the issues I posted before are resolved. However I'm still having some trouble with the al-Nusra units uniforms. Maybe you can clarify for me whether their appearance is intentional or not. I laid out all the al-Nusra units one by one and the infantry all have identical black uniforms. Also it seems the T-34 is missing the AN logo.

I also got a popup for a CUP error when placing the OPFOR IS weapons squad, but I guess you're aware of that CUP issues.

See attached images:

http://imgur.com/a/sBboy

Thanks again for the quick updates! :)

Hey, thanks for the update, looks to be working pretty well, most of the issues I posted before are resolved. However I'm still having some trouble with the al-Nusra units uniforms. Maybe you can clarify for me whether their appearance is intentional or not. I laid out all the al-Nusra units one by one and the infantry all have identical black uniforms. Also it seems the T-34 is missing the AN logo.

I also got a popup for a CUP error when placing the OPFOR IS weapons squad, but I guess you're aware of that CUP issues.

See attached images:

http://imgur.com/a/sBboy

Thanks again for the quick updates! :)

Yeah I made al-Nusra all black on purpose, to give them a separate visual from the many camos of IS.

Based off of pics you can find like this:

Al-Nusra_Front_fighters,_Syria.png

Yes they do wear other camos and whatnot.  I am aware.

As far as the T34.  That one slip thru the cracks.  I'll toss a logo on there for the next version.

CUP messages are beyond my control to fix.  It's just something annoying to click past.  I'm sure they'd appreciate the feedback too   ;)

Yeah I made al-Nusra all black on purpose, to give them a separate visual from the many camos of IS.

Based off of pics you can find like this:

Al-Nusra_Front_fighters,_Syria.png

Yes they do wear other camos and whatnot.  I am aware.

As far as the T34.  That one slip thru the cracks.  I'll toss a logo on there for the next version.

CUP messages are beyond my control to fix.  It's just something annoying to click past.  I'm sure they'd appreciate the feedback too   ;)

Awesome, thanks. I knew that they sometimes wore all black uniforms, I just needed some clarification that what I was seeing was intended.

Other than that, everything's good. Thanks a lot for the help!

Well, actually this mod requires RHS separately?    

It's a dependency, yes.

Many infantry weapons are the RHS variety.  Some RHS vehicles are used.  More are planned in future versions.  I was looking at making a version with all RHS weapons to remove CUP entirely but due to the RHS launchers being useless against massi's tanks that idea is out the window for now.

Awesome, thanks. I knew that they sometimes wore all black uniforms, I just needed some clarification that what I was seeing was intended.

Other than that, everything's good. Thanks a lot for the help!

I'm just happy to hear other people enjoy the mod as much as I do   B).  Now if I could just figure out the custom language thing, I'd be making them allah ackbar all over the place.  That'd be great for atmosphere.  I'd figure that out some day I hope.

It must have take a while to line up those units.  Did you do every technical?   :blink:   That'd make for quite a column.

Hello guys,

First of all, I would like to thank you for this great addon. We've been waiting for a decent IS addon for a while, because, you know, shooting russians got old :)

Just a question-I didn't dig deeper into it yet, so it might be just some obvious problem, but: I can't get IS units equipped with custom loadouts; After the mission starts, they have all the stuff I wanted, but after several seconds they switch back to their default loadout. Any clues? Thanks

I'm running a modded MP custom mission, server being hosted by a separate PC with an immortal civilian as a "player" to save resources of my primary PC; Loadouts are put in using each unit's init line

I think this mod uses a script to randomise the units loadouts after they are spawned, so they get the new loadout that you say, then they automatically receive the new one that the inbuilt script says, there might be a way to disable it, have a look through the rest of the thread (search is your friend! :)), otherwise you might have to use a script to wait for a few seconds until they get their random loadout so you can apply yours instead.

• Like 1

I stumbled upon this mod and was impressed by what I saw in reviews and decided to buy Arma 3 just to try this mod.

Well done.... definitely one of my favourites.

Indeed every infantry unit in this mod has a randomization script that gives them assorted loadouts.  It's meant to simulate the rat-tag nature of the armies that are duking it out over there.  If you want to make something custom, put a line in their init to fire a script, have that script sleep for like 10 seconds, then remove all weapons, etc. and add what you want.   :)

There are no plans to add civilians at this time.   I suggest you check out Leight's OPFOR Pack or CAF Aggressors, both contain middle east civ factions.

• Like 1

Hi Accuracy,

I absolutely love your mod. All factions have a great feel and I really like your randomization feature.

I'd like to make a suggestion:

Could you add some humvees to the Peshmerga? or at least give them some technicals? I know you just added some MRAPs and they are great but compared to other factions I feel they do not have enough vehicle firepower.

Thanks and keep it up!

Does anyone know if there are any COOP missions created using this fine piece of modding?

Yea guys could use some help on if there are any current available custom made missions for this fine mod. Thanks in advance!!!

This works really well, although I do have an issue where the ISC_IS_I faction uses Bradley's for armor. Any ideas what might be the issue there?

Hi Accuracy,

I absolutely love your mod. All factions have a great feel and I really like your randomization feature.

I'd like to make a suggestion:

Could you add some humvees to the Peshmerga? or at least give them some technicals? I know you just added some MRAPs and they are great but compared to other factions I feel they do not have enough vehicle firepower.

Thanks and keep it up!

Rest assured, more vehicles for the Peshmerga are planned.  They'll need there own proper flags plastered on them  ;)

This works really well, although I do have an issue where the ISC_IS_I faction uses Bradley's for armor. Any ideas what might be the issue there?

Can you post a screenshot?  I did recently add some M113s to the IS side, courtesy of RHS for more variety.

Rest assured, more vehicles for the Peshmerga are planned.  They'll need there own proper flags plastered on them  ;)

Good to hear! The flags are must, I expected no less. :)  Looking forward to it!

I can't seem to get the units to show up in Zeus? I can only see the the empty M113s, no other units or armor are visible. All of the RHS addons are available without having to really do anything, so I'm not sure if I'm doing wrong with the ISC addons.

Hello , why this mod is not working ? http://img-life.ru/images/2015/10/19/%D0%A1%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BA.jpg

I have @cba and latest updates

You have not all mods . .

ASDG is not neccessary anymore . It part of CBA. now.

Requirements:

- Arma3 - RHS: Escalation

- Massi's NATO SF and RUSSIAN SPETSNAZ VEHICLES

- Community Upgrade Project Weapons

- ASDG Joint Rails

Optional - iNTERBRED's Tactical Beards (will provide more variety)

Does anyone know if there are any COOP missions created using this fine piece of modding?

I just finished building a COOP MP mission on Gunkizli using ALiVE.

Russian VDV vs ISIS forces.

I can upload it to Steam if you want to give it a whirl.