Hands down best middle east mod and maybe the most useful all around mod due to inclusion of tons of assets with high quality work and performance.

Thank you Accuracythruvolume.

Any way to get update 4.0 pushed to Play With Six?

I already contacted the PWS guru that is on this forum.  I'm sure they'll get to it    B)

1)  I just tested the MRAPs in VR and dropped some in using Zeus, they were on BLUFOR as expected.  They are set to side 1 so that is a curious report.

2)  The IS uniforms are indeed all black.  That is because what you can see in the VA is just the base.  The randomization script fired off by each infantry unit gives them a random camo out of the 300+ possible.  No other efficient way to do it.  Keep in mind these factions are not meant to be kitted out using the VA.  Heck, go kill a random IS unit and then grab his uniform, you'll get the base black.  Spawn in as an IS unit, put your uniform on the ground and pick it back up.  You'll get black again.  Behold the magic of SetObjectTexture (or rather, one of it's limitations).

Hi, thanks for the help. I misunderstood the way the uniform generation works and I can confirm that IS groups placed in Zeus do all get varying camouflage, as well as the SAA and Peshmerga. However the al-Nusra groups dropped in Zeus still have the black uniform, as if the generation hasn't kicked in for them. Unless they are meant to be black, in which case I feel like an idiot. I've attached some screenshots which show this, as well as a couple of other bugs.

Regarding the Peshmerga MRAPs, I can confirm that individual MRAP units dropped in Zeus are BLUFOR, but groups of MRAPs continue to spawn as OPFOR. Again, screenshots attached..

There was also a popup when I placed certain ISC units in Zeus.

The last issue was a new error that popped up in VA since the al-nusra popup was fixed.

Thanks for your time, I'm happy to provide more information if you need.

http://imgur.com/a/BSsTj#0

I just downloaded the latest update and the Opfor ISIS faction was spawning without weapons. 

Hi, thanks for the help. I misunderstood the way the uniform generation works and I can confirm that IS groups placed in Zeus do all get varying camouflage, as well as the SAA and Peshmerga. However the al-Nusra groups dropped in Zeus still have the black uniform, as if the generation hasn't kicked in for them. Unless they are meant to be black, in which case I feel like an idiot. I've attached some screenshots which show this, as well as a couple of other bugs.

Regarding the Peshmerga MRAPs, I can confirm that individual MRAP units dropped in Zeus are BLUFOR, but groups of MRAPs continue to spawn as OPFOR. Again, screenshots attached..

There was also a popup when I placed certain ISC units in Zeus.

The last issue was a new error that popped up in VA since the al-nusra popup was fixed.

Thanks for your time, I'm happy to provide more information if you need.

http://imgur.com/a/BSsTj#0

*Forehead Slap*   Ahh I see what you mean.  Indeed the Mrap *groups* are setup wrong.  Error shall be corrected.

The rpg backpack thing I'll correct by using the RHS one anyway.  It's a better model.

I'll have to root around for the pasgt error.

Once I get those bugs squashed I'm going to do some tweaking to the weapon mix (replacing CUP AKMs with RHS ones, for example).

autigergrad

Only OPFOR IS or Indy as well?  No weapons at all or just some of the units?  Do you have RHS loaded?

*Forehead Slap*   Ahh I see what you mean.  Indeed the Mrap *groups* are setup wrong.  Error shall be corrected.

The rpg backpack thing I'll correct by using the RHS one anyway.  It's a better model.

Once I get those bugs squashed I'm going to do some tweaking to the weapon mix (replacing CUP AKMs with RHS ones, for example).

autigergrad

Only OPFOR IS or Indy as well?  No weapons at all or just some of the units?  Do you have RHS loaded?

Didn't try IND, but it's all of the troops for OPFOR IS.  No guns at all.  Yes I have RHS loaded.

autigergrad

Just doublechecked Accuracy and I didn't have CUP weapons enabled.  That was the issue.

I forgot that this mod requires Massi's, CUP, and RHS now.

On a side note...I have and use all 3 of those extensively, but you may want to look on using one of the 3 as the sole dependent in the future.  Just a thought.

Great mod though and I'm glad to have a legit ISIS mod to create authentic scenarios with.  Adding Syrian or Iraqi "BLUFOR" forces in the future would be an great addition as well.

Yeah, ye old dependencies have bloated a little, might want to go with just RHS.

Updated mod v4.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey AccuracyThruVolume , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thank you for adding the empty vehicles accuracythruvolume! :)

Going to test it right now.

any plans to add a Republican guard sub faction for Syria?  some plate carriers and AK-74m`s for Syria would be nice 

@ War_lord

I have tried to keep them down to the smallest amount possible while offering the most content.  I may consider making an alternate config to remove CUP weapons entirely.

@ veloxz

Yeah I couldn't figure out why IS was showing up by default but none of the others.   Therefore I had to make derivative classes of the other vehicles that where empty.  If anyone is looking for them on the empty side, they are in their own categories, SAA Armored, SAA Mechanized, etc. 

@ armyguy277

SAA has two planes right now, reskins of the buzzard.  Classnames:

isc_saa_L39_AA_o
isc_saa_L39_CAS_o

Part of SAA's random weapon mix does include the AK74m.  I could look into reskinning a plate carrier for them as well.

I have corrected the issues pointed out by SmickBones (thanks for the feedback!)   After some testing with more RHS stuff added to the mix I'll post an update, likely before the week is out.

Hi, thank You for this mod, it's great.
But i have couple problems with it, when i want to play anti-tank unit, there's error "Bad vehicle type CUP_B_RPG_Backpack".
And there's some weird bug, because when i spawn as ISIS, then my unit is changing weapon to that what he should have from beginning, and i must reload that weapon.
Anyone else have this problem, can i fix it somehow?

Hi, thank You for this mod, it's great.

But i have couple problems with it, when i want to play anti-tank unit, there's error "Bad vehicle type CUP_B_RPG_Backpack".

And there's some weird bug, because when i spawn as ISIS, then my unit is changing weapon to that what he should have from beginning, and i must reload that weapon.

Anyone else have this problem, can i fix it somehow?

All RPG backpacks are being replaced in the next version with RHS ones, also RHS rpgs.

The randomization script will on a random basis swap out default weapons.  Often this means you'll need to reload.  Remember, these factions are designed with the intent to use an opposing forces.

Well...poo.

I had the next version ready to go, and was testing the RHS rpgs when I noticed a slight problem...

While RHS rpgs take out RHS tanks just fine, they appear to barely scratch Massi's tanks.   I didn't notice this issue with the CUP rpg.

Searching for a solution for this problem...

Confirmed with more testing:

RHS launchers: rpg-7, rpg-18, M136 do very little to Massi's tanks.  They kill Massi's BTR-60 ok

CUP launchers blow up RHS tanks and Massi's tanks as expected.  Looks like I'm sticking with CUP launchers for now.

Just in time for the weekend, version 5!   ;)

Get it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/af14nt2l97saj1k/%40ISC_v05.7z

V 5.0
- Fixed: Error in VA with the PASGT helmet
- Fixed: Peshmerga MRAP groups were on the wrong side
- Added: Replaced many CUP weapons with RHS ones
- Added: M113 to IS factions
- Added: IS Tan uniform

As always, something is probably broken here or there.  Big thanks to all of you that have reported in, you help improve this mod.

--ATV

Yo, I got a question, in order to run your mod. A person must download total of 5715 Mb ? Or there is a "ligher" version?

Yo, I got a question, in order to run your mod. A person must download total of 5715 Mb ? Or there is a "ligher" version?

I'm not the dev but I can answer that for you: No

What you are essentially asking is if 2 or more versions of every asset has been created, one of which would be a lower quality version. Most people have their hands full just implementing the content they want, let alone making everything in duplicate.

Anyhow, the latest download is only about 370mb? As far as mods go, that's pretty light. If you are adding up the dependencies, than yeah I suppose that would be pretty big... but back to my first point, the authors of those other mods are trying to make the best product they can, and are too busy to make a lesser version of every asset. One way of thinking about it is, look at all the assets included in the mod, then imagine only half as many, because they have to spend twice as long to make everything (in duplicate). 

Confirmed with more testing:

RHS launchers: rpg-7, rpg-18, M136 do very little to Massi's tanks.  They kill Massi's BTR-60 ok

CUP launchers blow up RHS tanks and Massi's tanks as expected.  Looks like I'm sticking with CUP launchers for now.

Ah yes, that's what I tried to describe a couple pages ago. I figured it backwards though, thinking maybe the CUP rpg's couldn't kill the RHS armour. It's not really a fix that can be implemented as part of a mod, but when I'm making a scenario and this issue comes up, I just lower the damage/health rating on the vehicle when placing it in the editor. Though I'm not sure if that is problematic or not, in that (i'm assuming) it lowers all of the vehicle condition evenly, and so possibly causes the wheels/tracks to blow out too easy (and I frickin' hate how AI bail on unscratched armour which could be used as a static weapon, just because of track damage.. especially if it can still move, albeit spasticly) 

I'm not the dev but I can answer that for you: No

What you are essentially asking is if 2 or more versions of every asset has been created, one of which would be a lower quality version. Most people have their hands full just implementing the content they want, let alone making everything in duplicate.

Anyhow, the latest download is only about 370mb? As far as mods go, that's pretty light. If you are adding up the dependencies, than yeah I suppose that would be pretty big... but back to my first point, the authors of those other mods are trying to make the best product they can, and are too busy to make a lesser version of every asset. One way of thinking about it is, look at all the assets included in the mod, then imagine only half as many, because they have to spend twice as long to make everything (in duplicate). 

You missed my point. Main mod is 370mb but it's heavy depended on 4 other major mods. I'm just interested is there a version that only use weapons and vehicles from only one other mod, e.g. RHS:AFRF or CUP. Something like that in order to reduce download weight.

You missed my point. Main mod is 370mb but it's heavy depended on 4 other major mods. I'm just interested is there a version that only use weapons and vehicles from only one other mod, e.g. RHS:AFRF or CUP. Something like that in order to reduce download weight.

Actually I did cover your point. Even if you are asking for only a 'light' version of this mod (not 'light' versions of each asset in the dependencies), you would be asking if Accuracythruvolume made two versions of the same thing, which essentially would be 2 different (but similar) mods. I can't speak for him, but his practice with this mod seems to be to add as much relevant content as possible, and by sourcing it anywhere he can find the best assets to use. Personally I like that approach, because downloading is no big deal to me and I don't need to fit it on a server, etc. I prefer that the mod to be fully featured, and not just having version of an asset, but to be using the best.

Besides the point that it would double the work-load (and so pretty much half the amount of finished content in each mod version), there isn't any one mod that he can draw all the required assets from.