Hey stop the bitchfight! The mod is still a WIP so please calm yourselfs.

Also accuracythruvolume any ideas on the issue i posted earlier ?

I wasn't bitchfighting, theodor insists on stalking the thread and posting three times in a row about how his vision of how the mod should be is so superior to how it currently is. Why he doesn't just make his own damn mod instead of spamming up this one is beyond me.

• Like 1

just teach me how :P

I did prove doh that they do use this kind of gear

just look at link

Hi, The mod has a problem with the required mod, I get this message and my assets are mod CBA, NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons v1.9, CUP Weapon Pack Version 1.2, Iraqui-Syrian Conflict.

arma3%202015-08-11%2011-47-17-57_zpsmmuh

conflicting MODS
NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons v1.9 or CUP Weapon Pack Version 1.2

Theodor no disrespect but you seem obsessed with this mod. Are you commenting anything else in the forums? :)

Theodor no disrespect but you seem obsessed with this mod. Are you commenting anything else in the forums? :)

yes

I figured out what my "issue" caused.

Your mod makes use of Massis vehicles which are placed separately in the editor (Vehicles(OLD)).

My bad. Nice mod anyways. :)

Another thing though:

The mod makes use of Massis vehicles and attaches own flags on it. e.g: the SAA Khaki T-72 with a flag on the side.

But how do i place an empty SAA T-72 in the editor ?

In "Vehicles(OLD)" there are only empty versions with factions "CSAT" and "AAF".

Any way to fix it or is it intended ?

When I try to use this mod along with its dependencies only, I find all the al-Nusra uniforms missing, as well as some of the SAA, Peshmerga and ISIS uniforms. Most of the ISIS uniforms are the exact same, black, untextured style. 

All the vehicles are missing the appropriate flags as well minus the vanilla off road vehicles.

Any help? Would love to get this working.

Hallo Smick,

i have tried ICP and for me it load fine  and used the following mods. Unfurtunally the mode do not inform you about a missed mod. I hope it will be fixed with the next Version. The line requiredAddons[] = {}.

​

- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

- ASDG Joint Rails

these are the other addons you need .

CBA_A3

Check also the rpt file for Errors .
C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Local\Arma 3​

​

Regards

chrsitoph

Hallo Smick,

i have tried ICP and for me it load fine  and used the following mods. Unfurtunally the mode do not inform you about a missed mod. I hope it will be fixed with the next Version. The line requiredAddons[] = {}.

​

- Community Upgrade Project - Weapon Pack

- ASDG Joint Rails

these are the other addons you need .

CBA_A3

Check also the rpt file for Errors .
C:\Users\youruser\AppData\Local\Arma 3​

​

Regards

chrsitoph

Thanks for the reply. I am quite sure that I have the mods set up correctly, everything but the ISC assets work fine.

I have included some pictures to show the issue, including my mod list:

http://imgur.com/a/vicSA#0 

Here is the most recent .rpt from the above config:

http://pastebin.com/c040RcdE

yes you are right there is a problem . I have checked my own rpt again .

rpt file .

niform alNusra_uniform_at_i is not allowed for soldier class isc_alNusra_at_i
11:43:46 soldier[isc_alNusra_at_i]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
11:43:46 soldier[isc_alNusra_at_i]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
11:43:46 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier
11:43:46 Uniform alNusra_uniform_machinegunner_i is not allowed for soldier class isc_alNusra_machinegunner_i
11:43:46 soldier[isc_alNusra_machinegunner_i]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?
11:43:46 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier​

A long list for AlNusra Units and uniforms are concerned .

yes you are right there is a problem . I have checked my own rpt again .

rpt file .

niform alNusra_uniform_at_i is not allowed for soldier class isc_alNusra_at_i

11:43:46 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier

11:43:46 Uniform alNusra_uniform_machinegunner_i is not allowed for soldier class isc_alNusra_machinegunner_i

11:43:46 soldier[isc_alNusra_machinegunner_i]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

11:43:46 ERROR: Switch uniform! Uniform is not supported by soldier​

A long list for AlNusra Units and uniforms are concerned .

That message is because some of the unit's ammo is above the capacity of their uniform / vest and is going into their backpack.  That is why AT units and MG units have backpacks.  Should not be a cause for concern.

In regards to the camo that IS wears, the debate could go on forever.  I went with what I thought was a good selection and mismatched them all over the place to make the feel of a rag-tag army.  There is no possible way to represent every outfit that you're going to see in a vid or picture.   My IS faction has over 300 randomized uniforms that they could have.  The ISIS shirts are for flavor, no different then having them use the T34.  When in doubt, read my mod's in-game description, guaranteed to be at least 0.87% accurate.   :ph34r:  

I've killed alot of hours trying to figure out the correct way to do a cfgVoice and get a custom language in there to have IS do the "allah ackbar" thing.  No dice so far.  There's a possible alternate method that I may try, might not work either.  Anyone with experience with custom languages, please PM me.

I also discovered a major oversight that only allows the custom vehicle textures to be seen on the server, whoops.  That has been corrected.

I may have figured out the lack of having the vehicles on the "empty" side....  Work continues...

I could try, but it would be far easier with big photos of the vest and ONLY the vest. A lot of details are hidden by clothing/other gear/weapons in a regular photo of them wearing it.

https://www.google.dk/search?q=dayz+assault+vest&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIosr0xcK3xwIVylUsCh3zlQ93&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=uk+assualt+vest&imgrc=Fm_NI3XP5spJSM%3A

http://www.bronzemoonoutdoors.co.uk/highlander-infantry-assault-vest-dpm

i think its this one

I would love it if these worked with Alive, if there is any chance of that.

I would love it if these worked with Alive, if there is any chance of that.

Yes they work with ALIVE.  Use the following for factions:

ISC_PESH_B -- Peshmerga (Blufor)

ISC_SAA_O -- Syrian Arab Army (Opfor)

ISC_IS_O  -- Islamic State (Opfor)

ISC_IS_I  -- Islamic State (Independent)

ISC_alNusra_I  -- al-Nusra Front (Independent)

Looks promising, keep it up! Thank you!

Any Arab League contries planned?

Maybe once the core factions are populated.  I still have Iraqi army and whatnot on the list.

Maybe once the core factions are populated.  I still have Iraqi army and whatnot on the list.

Don't forget to add the feature for the Iraqi army, where as soon as shooting breaks out, their kit drops to the floor and they take off running  :P

• Like 1

Don't forget to add the feature for the Iraqi army, where as soon as shooting breaks out, their kit drops to the floor and they take off running  :P

Did they take lessons from the french?   :blink:

Anyhoo, here's Version 4 of the mod!  

Mostly fixes in this update:

- Fixed an error in virtual arsenal with the alNusra combat uniform
- Fixed an issue with custom vehicle textures in multiplayer
- Added empty vehicles for al-Nusra, SAA, and Peshmerga
- Added MRAPs to Peshmerga
- Added Depencency: RHS

You can grab it at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtk77yzp59tlzw8/%40ISC_v04.7z

Did they take lessons from the french?   :blink:

Anyhoo, here's Version 4 of the mod!  

Mostly fixes in this update:

- Fixed an error in virtual arsenal with the alNusra combat uniform
- Fixed an issue with custom vehicle textures in multiplayer
- Added empty vehicles for al-Nusra, SAA, and Peshmerga
- Added MRAPs to Peshmerga
- Added Depencency: RHS

You can grab it at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/gtk77yzp59tlzw8/%40ISC_v04.7z

Hi, thanks a lot for the update, I have noticed a few issues however.

1) The Peshmerga MRAPs spawn as OPFOR when placing them in Zeus, even though they are selected from the BLUFOR tree.

2) The issues that I mentioned here and here appear to only be partially resolved. I no longer get the error message when I open the arsenal and the al-nusra units no longer appear without gear (how ever one of the SAA uniforms is), however they all just have the untextured black uniform that you can see in my screen shots, this is also the case for most of the ISIS uniforms. I understand that some of the uniforms are intentionally black, but these are all identical. A couple of the Peshmerga and SAA uniforms also suffer from this issue, as I mentioned above.

I'm happy to provide more information if necessary.

Hi, thanks a lot for the update, I have noticed a few issues however.

1) The Peshmerga MRAPs spawn as OPFOR when placing them in Zeus, even though they are selected from the BLUFOR tree.

2) The issues that I mentioned here and here appear to only be partially resolved. I no longer get the error message when I open the arsenal and the al-nusra units no longer appear without gear (how ever one of the SAA uniforms is), however they all just have the untextured black uniform that you can see in my screen shots, this is also the case for most of the ISIS uniforms. I understand that some of the uniforms are intentionally black, but these are all identical. A couple of the Peshmerga and SAA uniforms also suffer from this issue, as I mentioned above.

I'm happy to provide more information if necessary.

1)  I just tested the MRAPs in VR and dropped some in using Zeus, they were on BLUFOR as expected.  They are set to side 1 so that is a curious report.

2)  The IS uniforms are indeed all black.  That is because what you can see in the VA is just the base.  The randomization script fired off by each infantry unit gives them a random camo out of the 300+ possible.  No other efficient way to do it.  Keep in mind these factions are not meant to be kitted out using the VA.  Heck, go kill a random IS unit and then grab his uniform, you'll get the base black.  Spawn in as an IS unit, put your uniform on the ground and pick it back up.  You'll get black again.  Behold the magic of SetObjectTexture (or rather, one of it's limitations).

Wow downloading this now. Is there any maps/missions to complement this mod?

Hands down best middle east mod and maybe the most useful all around mod due to inclusion of tons of assets with high quality work and performance.

Thank you Accuracythruvolume.

Any way to get update 4.0 pushed to Play With Six?