The Islamic state of gluing wool to your face and wearing Crye Precision uniforms. As much as I love Tryk's gear, I think the assets AccuracyThruVolume uses better fit the theme. 

no the camo looks way to random and needs way more diversity. i would like to share you some vids but i will just get banned

TRYK is the best option available

Also the Islamic state T-shirts wtf

havent seen one single soldier wearing one

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=dc2_1438881068

Please no ban

as you can see here they mainly wear the same camo and no random flektran and jungle camo

ISIS propaganda videos aren't the best source for what ISIS actually looks like, since they obviously understand the importance of propaganda and want to portray themselves as the legitimate government of all of Islam. As an international terrorist group with a presence from Morocco to Iraq, and a large number of foreign fighters from all over the world and from various backgrounds. ISIS "soldiers" tend to show up wearing a variety of gear from classic Taliban all black with balaclavas and headbands, to paramilitary setups with DCU camo and combat helmets.    

ISIS propaganda videos aren't the best source for what ISIS actually looks like, since they obviously understand the importance of propaganda and want to portray themselves as the legitimate government of all of Islam. As an international terrorist group with a presence from Morocco to Iraq, and a large number of foreign fighters from all over the world and from various backgrounds. ISIS "soldiers" tend to show up wearing a variety of gear from classic Taliban all black with balaclavas and headbands, to paramilitary setups with DCU camo and combat helmets.    

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2d6_1425039454

i doubt any of this is staged

and again i am 100% sure that they dont wear the kind of clothing they do in this mod

That video just confirms what I said, you see guys wearing everything from leather jackets, parkas, tribal garb, old desert garrision uniforms, even Multicam. There's absolutely no uniformity. Look, if you want a faction mod with Tryks gear make it yourself, don't demand someone else bin all their work just to suit you.

That video just confirms what I said, you see guys wearing everything from leather jackets, parkas, tribal garb, old desert garrision uniforms, even Multicam. There's absolutely no uniformity. Look, if you want a faction mod with Tryks gear make it yourself, don't demand someone else bin all their work just to suit you.

The mod creator has already said that there is a good chance he will be using tryk

and tryk has exactly what you just mentioned

Parkas, jeans, Multicam, traditional clothing.

i dont understand why you are so hostil towards tryk.

all isis has at the momment is copy pasted low res random camo.

and al nusra just has copy pasted black camo.

the cars are okay doh.

"i dont understand why you are so hostil towards tryk"

So hostile that I'm building up an entire library of TRYK SOF loadouts in my spare time. Which is what most of that gear is aimed towards. I'd rather have custom textures for ISIS thanks.

They look just like isis

and the custom textures are as i said before not very good

They look just like isis

and the custom textures are as i said before not very good

And? Much as I love tryk's stuff for it's variety, the textures aren't exactly a strong point. Not that you need HD texures on Opfor anyway, it's nice obviously, but if you're spending all your time eyeballing BDU's, you're doing the whole combat thing wrong.

And? Much as I love tryk's stuff for it's variety, the textures aren't exactly a strong point. Not that you need HD texures on Opfor anyway, it's nice obviously, but if you're spending all your time eyeballing BDU's, you're doing the whole combat thing wrong.

"youre doing the whole combat thing wrong"

i dont understand what you mean

I'm implying that you should be shooting them, not worrying about texture resolutions.

I'm implying that you should be shooting them, not worrying about texture resolutions.

Well in that case we might as well be shooting purple space men who are all asian women with waterguns

Plus when you are playing as them you notice much more

http://imgur.com/a/5EB8S

here are my ideas and conceps

all thanks to tryk and rhs

Those PCU rain jackets and Trousers are used by USSOCOM and retail on the civilian market for $250 to $300 just for a used Jacket. I don't see anyone in ISIS having that much cash to spend on cold weather gear. And how on earth would ISIS have an AK-74M?  

Those PCU rain jackets and Trousers are used by USSOCOM and retail on the civilian market for $250 to $300 just for a used Jacket. I don't see anyone in ISIS having that much cash to spend on cold weather gear. And how on earth would ISIS have an AK-74M?  

many foreingers bring their own equpment and buy good quality stuff like gorka and multicam and for the ak.

isis fighters use them just as any other faction in the war uses them maybe not in large numbers but they use them

now tell me would you do you think mine or vanilla looks better?

Vanilla, because Jihads aren't known for their use of $300 cold weather Raincoats, one of the guys in your screenshot is even wearing crye g3's. $360 Stateside. You have ISIS wearing gear not even US Rangers have. What, do they buy through Ji-Bay?     

• Like 1

Vanilla, because Jihads aren't known for their use of $300 cold weather Raincoats, one of the guys in your screenshot is even wearing crye g3's. $360 Stateside. You have ISIS wearing gear not even US Rangers have. What, do they buy through Ji-Bay?     

Many of the rich jihadis wear this sort of clothing of course the poorer ones dont

As for the pants im not a military pant expert but camo cargo pants are camo cargo pants

And that is just one guy i made

you generalise isis

there are many stores in the islamic state where you can buy very good military clothing