@Drongo69

Not only have I also used your Mid East pack, which FYI I had quite enjoyed for a long time..it is seriously one of my favorite all time mods,... but , thanks for your kind words... I have also used that Syrian war pack which uses RHS, but it has not been updated AFAIK to use the AKMs, and it was pretty WIP.

So, though this pack has really nice quality textures on the vehicles and I think it adds some really awesome stuff, I simply just didnt think the use of massis weapon pack was entirely nessecary.

For instance, some people already use CUP, and RHS, so you will end up having 3 mods all adding the same guns which can be quite a pain, even if you do go the route of providing optional configs like robowilso (which is a perfectly valid option), if one is to download the mod from play with six it will force them to get the dependencies anyway, even if they want to use an optimal config.

You make a quite valid point (minus the unnecessary salty language) but (correct me if I am wrong) I would think that someone could pretty much achieve the "goals" (In terms of units, equipment etc) of this pack using the RHS guns, and then also take advantage of the high quality armor and vehicles they provide, including SCUD missles (which are heavily used by the Syrian army).

But obviously at the end of the day its the choice of the mod author, I am just trying to inform them (because for all I know they might not even know that the new RHS has high quality AKMs and PKMs etc which I think would be a great fit for the mod).

Thank God talentless retards like you have no influence in this community. There is already a Mid East pack which uses RHS, my Mid East pack uses CUP and this pack uses Massi's weapons. What sort of imbecile wants to remove freedom of choice?

You might want to read the OP before calling others "retards" : this mod doesn't use Massi's weapons.

Imbecile.

Pepe, thank you for being a sensible person.

I cant belive that I hadnt even seen that.. I must have read it wrong haha

Gonna get a vison check lol

Thanks bro:D

Absolutely amazing pack bud! Great work! I was wondering if you had plans to include al shabaab or boko haram?

Absolutely amazing pack bud! Great work! I was wondering if you had plans to include al shabaab or boko haram?

Its a Iraq-Syria war mod.

not islamic war mod

plus there is already a mod that have boko haram, the middle east warfare mod.

Some SAA units in progress, featuring the PASGT helmet by craig, used with permission.

Added a custom woodland texture too.

SAA_pasgt_zpsxuqjllvt.jpg

Awesome work!

Any plans to include the NDF or something similar? I figure you could just throw some baseball caps and bandanas on them and it would be pretty much perfect

Is there any chance to add a lot of randomization as well to the SAA? A lot of the SAA units are terribly ill-equipped and a lot of their equipment is mix and matched. They all have BDUs it seems from what I've seen, but their flak jackets and pseudo kevlars are far and in between. A lot of them also don't have covers for their their helmets. They are definitely not uniform in their appearance at all.

Oh and is it possible to have less turban covers for ISIS and the rebel factions? It just seems out of place for more than half of them to have full facial covers IMO.

Good work so far.

I have a question - and this might just be my error. With this mod (and deps) installed, I can't place empty bluefor/nato armor (the vanilla assets) from the editor. Is this something correctable? I like to use the editor to make quick scenarios- would be nice to place empty armor.

To be honest, I've been having lots of fun with this mod, and those SAA units look propper kickarse. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Deny.

Edited by Deny_001
Grammar

Good work ! Congrats, but can you do a version without Community Upgrade Project ? Thak You !

Good work ! Congrats, but can you do a version without Community Upgrade Project ? Thak You !

I used the CUP mod as it provides both russian and NATO weapons including a variety of rocket launchers all in one. What replacement while providing the same functionality would you suggest? Even RHS does not have as many varied weapon choices that I am utilizing.

---------- Post added at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 ----------

Buzzard reskin for the SAA:

SAA_L39_zpsstxjeoia.jpg

Also experimenting with some randomized BMP color schemes. Turrents incomplete as of yet:

SAA_BMP2s_zps7mxtksyp.jpg

Version 2 released!

Changelog:

V 2.0: 28/MAR/2015

- al-Nusra vehicles now have proper faction textures

- Added Syrian Arab Army infantry units

- Zeus Compatibility (crosses fingers)

Updated download link in the OP.

Edited by AccuracyThruVolume

I used the CUP mod as it provides both russian and NATO weapons including a variety of rocket launchers all in one. What replacement while providing the same functionality would you suggest? Even RHS does not have as many varied weapon choices that I am utilizing.

---------- Post added at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 ----------

Buzzard reskin for the SAA:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/ninails99/Gamin%20Stuff/ISC/SAA_L39_zpsstxjeoia.jpg

Also experimenting with some randomized BMP color schemes. Turrents incomplete as of yet:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a284/ninails99/Gamin%20Stuff/ISC/SAA_BMP2s_zps7mxtksyp.jpg

How about Massi's Weapons?

Thanks for informing us about the updated release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I think Massi's Weapons pack is a good solution, indeed CUP have a big choice of weapons but textures are not good, for launchers you can use this addon : http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27620 there is a dependency to CBA but lot of players have CBA, the author of TF47 Launchers wants to add Javelin, smaw, M72, Stinger ... :)

PS: Sorry for my bad english ... I'm French :D

Any chance of removing the isis shirts.

I highly doubt that members would bother buying a shirt from their website before joining.

Why so Another duplicate ISIS mod? also it's name, Iraqi-Syrian Conflict, isn't something fix, and this "Conflict" is something beyond it's current situation.

Edited by VoiceOfArmA

Just on the colours for bmp most footage ive seen simply has all armour with light desert tan.. Mods looking good Especially with inclusion of SAA and Al Nursa... Also I don't have a problem using CUP, the less dependancies the better, nice work!

wish someone would make a map like this to acompany the mod

maybe some more non black clothing for the rebels

Edited by Theodor
video removed

Suggest just giving name of the map al-Sajariyah (Anbar) and a reference to a map and not linking to ISIS vids graphic or not especially to liveleak of all places

as that will get you in trouble with the moderators here.

Suggest just giving name of the map al-Sajariyah (Anbar) and a reference to a map and not linking to ISIS vids graphic or not especially to liveleak of all places

as that will get you in trouble with the moderators here.

most likely a good idea