v0.1.5.7
- Added new editor objects: Touch Screen (COREV_Object_TouchScreen), Analog Device (COREV_Object_AnalogDevice), Metal Barricade (COREV_Object_Barricade), and Safe (COREV_Ammobox_Safe).
- Added new quest items: Key Card Red (ItmObj_KeyCard_A), Key Card Green (ItmObj_KeyCard_B), Key Card Blue (ItmObj_KeyCard_C), Key Card Yellow (ItmObj_KeyCard_D), and Key Card White (ItmObj_KeyCard_E).
- Added WarfareThai Ryan Zeds Spawner Wave (COREV_Logic_RyanZedHookSpawnerWave), and WarfareThai Ryan Zeds Convert to Normal Zeds (COREV_Logic_RyanZedHookForceNormal). Requires Ryan's Zombies and Demon mod.
- Fixed: the animation transition issue.
- Fixed some minor issues.

• Thanks 1

v0.1.5.7.1
- Fixed the security issue.
- Fixed the VIEW GEO on Ceiling Fan.
- Fixed the Wounded Normal Zombie Faces.
- Improved WarfareThai Ryan Zeds Modules.

On 2/2/2018 at 11:37 PM, Bruce King said:

Love this MOD!

Thank you!

The next version will be (just for an experimental system) shotguns, and weapon reserved system.

NFhMNoV.jpgumrCwik.jpgXW2sQMt.jpgPWDn1VA.jpgzQHHFzc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

v0.1.5.8
- This iteration is for multiplayer testing purpose, the sooner update might be certainty expected to come.
- Added WarfareThai Enable Reserved Weapon module (COREV_Logic_ReservedWeaponEnable), which can store current primary weapon into reserved slot, which mean this module can make player to carry 2 primary weapons at the same time.
- Added new headgears: Wig (Long) and its variants.
- Added (experimental) shotguns:Remington M870 (Shotgun12Ga_M870), Mossberg 590 (Shotgun12Ga_MB590), Franchi SPAS-12 (Shotgun12Ga_SPAS12), M4 Super 90 Entry(Shotgun12Ga_M4S90), Ithaca 37 Stakeout(Shotgun12Ga_M37),and 12 Gauge Shells (1Rnd_12Gauge_BuckMagnum,1Rnd_12Gauge_SlugMagnum,1Rnd_12Gauge_Flechette,1Rnd_12Gauge_FragHE).
- Fixed the Touch Screen config and model.
- Adjusted the muzzle velocity formula for some WFT weapons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

The Weapon reserved system, looks a little funny on the back but IDC. It works GREAT!

Trying to checkout that Simple Para Jump module now, Not sure how to get that to work.

- Fixed the VIEW GEO on Ceiling Fan. What is this?

A simple How to what to press for the modules may cut down on dummy posts like mine.

Thanks for the MOD. I like mods like these that have multiple functions. I used to use Cup Asians, and Cup Africans, and Double Primary Weapons.

This just saved me from 3 mods.

I love it, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! But, still have soo many questions. Dance Moves? How?

Need instruction on the Survival modules. It works sporadically. Just hit or miss it seems, I know its me but don't know how to fix.

Same with the arsenal in the inventory uniform section. Works sometimes.

The item consumption and Money I am very interested in. This mod is great, but needs documentation.

I have the Simple Parajump working.

Sadly, After testing the Jump/Climb module I have decided to disable it and go back to Extended Movements.

I didn't want to. I could not climb small walls. And, even found a impossibly tall wall that shouldn't work and it did.

It prompts me to climb over the side of stairwells and is very inconsistent.

Simple repairing, I have no clue how to make it work.

Simple Heal, doesn't seem to support ACE. Is this NOT ACE compatible?

Reserved Weapon system is GREAT! Again, it would be better if weapon was on back vertically instead of horizontally.

Either way as stated before, Its very good.

Also, played some of your missions on the workshop. Very cool, forgot I was playing Arma and flet like a NEW GAME!

On 2/23/2018 at 7:33 PM, BruceALMIGHTYY said:

I love it, LOVE IT, LOVE IT! But, still have soo many questions. Dance Moves? How?

Need instruction on the Survival modules. It works sporadically. Just hit or miss it seems, I know its me but don't know how to fix.

Same with the arsenal in the inventory uniform section. Works sometimes.

The item consumption and Money I am very interested in. This mod is great, but needs documentation.

I have the Simple Parajump working.

Sadly, After testing the Jump/Climb module I have decided to disable it and go back to Extended Movements.

I didn't want to. I could not climb small walls. And, even found a impossibly tall wall that shouldn't work and it did.

It prompts me to climb over the side of stairwells and is very inconsistent.

Simple repairing, I have no clue how to make it work.

Simple Heal, doesn't seem to support ACE. Is this NOT ACE compatible?

Reserved Weapon system is GREAT! Again, it would be better if weapon was on back vertically instead of horizontally.

Either way as stated before, Its very good.

Also, played some of your missions on the workshop. Very cool, forgot I was playing Arma and flet like a NEW GAME!

Ok so, need ACEX for dane moves I assume. fair Enough.

Simple heal disabled when using ACE. OK, got it!

Reserved wepaon all good.

Everything else especially survival stuff works about 5% of the time, maybe, if that.

I have to apologize that the activity for this mod may not quite be frequently updated because I busy with my real life right now :down:

Thanks for the reports and feedbacks. For all addressed issues, I will try to fix them once I have a free times.

Here is a little update to compatible with Tanks DLC weapons

v0.1.5.8
- WarfareThai Launch84mm_M3 now can accept Tanks DLC's MRAWS magazines.
- WarfareThai Launch130mm_9K115 now can accept Tanks DLC's Vorona magazines.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hey, nice mod, I used your tutorial but still having trouble. How to stop the ambient spawned zombies from being deleted so fast?

And how are you making it so that they have a noise when hit and the gibbing (flesh chunks)? I know you say you use Ryan's Zombies but those features aren't in Ryans.

It is possible to incorporate the exploding heads too?

Please would like to know an answer as your version of the zombies is awesome.

Thanks

Do you have the ACE 3 compatibility PBO??? I legit cannot find it at all in the Armaholic download according to ITS instructions.. What the fuck.

hello! i would like to report a bug with the HMG Offroads, all of them are using a single color. color red to be exact, heres the image 
https://imgur.com/a/ZAVYNxl this bug also affects the vanilla HMG Offroads

placed a AT Offroad alongside to show that it only happens with the HMG offroads

Love the mod guys.  I was looking for the best modded shotgun to use as  a breaching shotgun, and the Stakeout would be be perfect.  So yesterday I tried all the shotguns, and when you fire, it actually fires 3 times before the pump animation.  Boom-Boom-Boom, Ka-Chunck.  Is that intentional or a bug?  It seems very odd that it bursts 3 rounds then works the pump.  I'm using the steam version.