Hello LordBooka, I wish to ask, I am creating my own mod, and was wondering if I might be able to get the code you use for randomised weapons for your units?

Lordbooka, I hope it's ok if I can make a request.

Would you consider making the African Insurgents a bit more Islamic/Boko Haram like? Perhaps by dressing them in a similar or even identical fashion to your Middle Eastern Insurgents?

I think this quite be possible.

• Like 1

Hello LordBooka, I wish to ask, I am creating my own mod, and was wondering if I might be able to get the code you use for randomised weapons for your units?

My random gear code is total mess and very buggy (right now some units still spawn in naked), I think I may have to replace it with the new stable code someday in the future.

However, here are the codes which I think they are should be more suitable than my code.

Random loadout generator by zorilya

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23072

Resistance Gear Randomization by austin(medic)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25730

Jona's Easy Redress Functions

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26902

My random gear code is total mess and very buggy (right now some units still spawn in naked), I think I may have to replace it with the new stable code someday in the future.

However, here are the codes which I think they are should be more suitable than my code.

Random loadout generator by zorilya

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23072

Resistance Gear Randomization by austin(medic)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25730

Jona's Easy Redress Functions

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26902

ahh fare enough, thank you anyway

v0.1.5.0

- Fixed some errors in Unconscious system.
- Added items (Ammo) 82mm Mortar Shell,(Ammo) 50 Rnd. DshK,(Ammo) 100 Rnd. M2,(Ammo) PG-9V HEAT, and (Ammo) OG-9VM FRAG.
- Compatible with APEX 1.60 RC.
- Added new faction: Terrorist (Africa).
- Fixed some minor issues.

• Like 1

v0.1.5.0

- Fixed some errors in Unconscious system.

- Added items (Ammo) 82mm Mortar Shell,(Ammo) 50 Rnd. DshK,(Ammo) 100 Rnd. M2,(Ammo) PG-9V HEAT, and (Ammo) OG-9VM FRAG.

- Compatible with APEX 1.60 RC.

- Added new faction: Terrorist (Africa).

Lordbooka, wow you are quick! LOL! I requested the Africans what, 5 minutes ago? :)

Would the new African terrorists be ALiVE compatible? If so do you know the faction name offhand?

I really appreciate such a quick fulfillment of a request. This is impressive.

Lordbooka, wow you are quick! LOL! I requested the Africans what, 5 minutes ago? :)

Would the new African terrorists be ALiVE compatible? If so do you know the faction name offhand?

I really appreciate such a quick fulfillment of a request. This is impressive.

The faction name is COREV_TAF and COREV_TAF_Green (for OPFOR and INDEP respectively).

I still curious about ALiVE compatible because last time (since 1-2 years ago), it was working fine. Then, I presume as long as ALiVE team didn't change their principal, it should still compatible with ALiVE.

The faction name is COREV_TAF and COREV_TAF_Green (for OPFOR and INDEP respectively).

I still curious about ALiVE compatible because last time (since 1-2 years ago), it was working fine. Then, I presume as long as ALiVE team didn't change their principal, it should still compatible with ALiVE.

Yeah sure. I'll take a look for you. Most of the stuff I'm playing right now ALiVE-wise is relatively broken after 1.60 so it may be a bit before I can give you a reliable answer but I'll check for sure.

Thanks so much.

• Like 1

This will be in the next patch...

The Can Cannon.

QaAL6kn.jpg

kFU8rX1.jpg

tLR1quR.jpg

Edited by lordbooka
  • Like 4

Haha, love the idea!

I'd suggest that you make it rusty with a more "improvised" or primitive look : it reminds me of the junk launcher in Fallout. ;)

• Like 1

Haha, love the idea!

I'd suggest that you make it rusty with a more "improvised" or primitive look : it reminds me of the junk launcher in Fallout. ;)

I think that is an interesting idea!

v0.1.5.1
- Added Editor Preview images for some units.
- Fixed camo selections for EEAF vehicles.
- Added Can Cannon.
- Added M231 Firing Port Weapon.
- Map designer can hook the eating/drinking events by adding hookEat/hookDrink to description.ext in format hookEat = "your_function";, then, the hook value will be [who_consume,item_which_were_consume,value_of_item] call your_function.
- Added Radar Station.

• Like 3

lordbooka......been a long time fan of this awesome mod, some of those Drug Cartel and Gangster dudes look right at home on Tanoa now.......as do the ambient cows. 

Regarding the ambient cow module....is there any way you can give them big old buggers a little more life once they have spawned, for the most part they are just static....be nice to have them mulling around a little more in the background....

Thanks for continuing to support this great mod.

• Like 2

-

Salutations to all !!!

Would someone kindly enough to upload it to another mirror site like mediafire or zippyshare or any preferred mirror site of the uploader/s.

The reason is that Armaholic's downloads does not support IDM so I have no other options and forced to use Google Chrome's download window browser (ctrl+J) but the down side is that it always lost connection or error/failed while downloading.

And the mediafire from withSIX is outdated (1.4.0).

Please share.

Thank you.

-

-

Salutations to all !!!

Would someone kindly enough to upload it to another mirror site like mediafire or zippyshare or any preferred mirror site of the uploader/s.

The reason is that Armaholic's downloads does not support IDM so I have no other options and forced to use Google Chrome's download window browser (ctrl+J) but the down side is that it always lost connection or error/failed while downloading.

And the mediafire from withSIX is outdated (1.4.0).

Please share.

Thank you.

-

I hope this should work.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2unxd0im0cjevz2/wft151.7z

-

Salutations !!

Thank you boss!

Keep up the great work guys... I like the way that new stuffs added on the mod and play it in-game for fun.

Hope to see more awesome great models and textures in the game.

Thanks again.

-

lordbooka......been a long time fan of this awesome mod, some of those Drug Cartel and Gangster dudes look right at home on Tanoa now.......as do the ambient cows. 

Regarding the ambient cow module....is there any way you can give them big old buggers a little more life once they have spawned, for the most part they are just static....be nice to have them mulling around a little more in the background....

Thanks for continuing to support this great mod.

Thanks for your report. I will check it, and hope I can fix it in the next patch.

• Like 1