Now that the Marksmen .pbos have been decrypted by BI, are there any plans to add dropped magazine models for the DLC weapons as well?

Your mod is one of the very few out there to actually implement this small detail for all of your weapons that often gets overlooked, and you've even done this for the vanilla weapons too which is even better.  :)

I will try at best to replicate the magazine models for DLC weapons, but I quite fear this won't be soon.

• Like 1

Lordbooka, are you aware of crashes in connection with ACE3 (probably something hitpoint related, as they use the new 1.54 hitpoint stuff)?

With Taliban units it happens quite often when they receive damage/die.

Lordbooka, are you aware of crashes in connection with ACE3 (probably something hitpoint related, as they use the new 1.54 hitpoint stuff)?

With Taliban units it happens quite often when they receive damage/die.

I hope I really fix it in this EDEN patch.

Anyway, I need to investigate further (may be next week I can release the new version of WFT).

• Like 2

WarfareThai EX TAF 1.4.2 has been released on Steam Workshop.

The direct download will be coming soon.

v0.1.4.2
- Changed bikey signature from coreva3e to coreva3f.
- Removed MOLLE backpacks.
- Removed COREV_TKArmy_L39CASFlight, COREV_TKArmy_L39AAFlight, and COREV_TKArmy_OrcaFlight from CfgGroups.
- Removed COREV_CDF_L39CASFlight, COREV_CDF_L39AAFlight, COREV_CDF_MohawkFlight, and COREV_CDF_HellcatFlight, COREV_CDF_KumaPlatoon from CfgGroups.
- Removed COREV_CDF_Green_L39CASFlight, COREV_CDF_Green_L39AAFlight, COREV_CDF_Green_MohawkFlight, and COREV_CDF_Green_HellcatFlight, COREV_CDF_Green_KumaPlatoon from CfgGroups.
- Removed classnames: COREV_O_TKA_Plane_Fighter_L39_CAS, COREV_O_TKA_Plane_Fighter_L39_AA, COREV_O_CDF_Plane_Fighter_L39_CAS, COREV_I_CDF_Plane_Fighter_L39_CAS, COREV_O_CDF_Plane_Fighter_L39_AA, COREV_I_CDF_Plane_Fighter_L39_AA, COREV_O_TKA_Heli_Light_Orca, COREV_O_TKA_Heli_Light_Orca_unarmed, COREV_O_CDF_Heli_Light_Hellcat, COREV_I_CDF_Heli_Light_Hellcat, COREV_O_CDF_Heli_Transport_Mohawk, COREV_I_CDF_Heli_Transport_Mohawk, COREV_O_CDF_MRAP_Strider, COREV_I_CDF_MRAP_Strider, COREV_O_CDF_MRAP_Strider_HMG, COREV_I_CDF_MRAP_Strider_HMG, COREV_O_CDF_MRAP_Strider_GMG, COREV_I_CDF_MRAP_Strider_GMG, COREV_O_CDF_Truck_Zamak_covered, COREV_I_CDF_Truck_Zamak_covered, COREV_O_CDF_Truck_Zamak_transport, COREV_I_CDF_Truck_Zamak_transport, COREV_O_TKA_APC_Wheeled_Marid, COREV_O_TKA_APC_Tracked_Panther, COREV_O_TKA_APC_Tracked_BTRK, COREV_O_CDF_APC_Tracked_Mora, COREV_I_CDF_APC_Tracked_Mora, COREV_O_TKA_MBT_T100, COREV_O_CDF_APC_Wheeled_Gorgon, COREV_I_CDF_APC_Wheeled_Gorgon, COREV_O_CDF_MBT_Kuma, COREV_I_CDF_MBT_Kuma.
- Re-organized MEAF.
- Re-organized EEAF.
- EEAF units now can shout in Slavaboo.
- EEAF geared up with new equipments.
- MEAF geared up with new equipments.
- Fixed some critical issues.

• Like 4

Thank you for the update :) . Just FYI the Tactical EX vests, flak jackets have a very low armor value. Regards!

Thanks for the up-date 

Update 1.4.4

- Fixed some functions.
- Added Radio Backpack.
- Improved armor protection for Tactical Vest EX and Tectival Vest UP.
- Added Service Pads which can refill/rearm/repair a vehicle.
- Added Dresser and Drawers.
- Fixed some minor issues.

On Steam Workshop

• Like 2

Update 0.1.4.5
- Fixed some functions.
- Fixed some scripts.
- Added Wood Table,Glass Table, Casual Couches, Park Bench, Beds, and Casual Armchairs.
- WarfareThai's objects had been assigned to COREVObjects category in EDEN.
- PPSh-41, FN Minimi Para, and HK33 now can swap between magazine interfaces from reloading event.
- Overhauled the healing module (experiment).
- Temporary disabled NPC took double damage module.
- Fixed some minor issues.

On Steam Workshop

• Like 3

v0.1.4.6

• Almost of automatic weapons now can fold/unfold their own bipods.
  • FN MAG-58 loaded with 150 rounds box as default.
  • Plants are now placing under COREVObjects=>Nature
  • Fixed missing NDM-86 primary magazine.
  • Added M24 SWS (Black).
  • HK33 now can be attached with any optic.
  • Removed Springfield M14 (no RIS), M16A1 (no RIS), M16A2 (no RIS), Mosin M91 (no RIS),SMLE #4/1 (no RIS), Kar98K (no RIS), and various (no RIS) AKs from global selections.
  • Added Cabinet, Tactical Bench.
  • Fixed some minor issues.
  • Like 2