Hey there lordbooka, is there a module for spawning the consumables(food/water) around the map. I only see a module for the Life System.

Many thanks for a very generous mod.

Hey there lordbooka, is there a module for spawning the consumables(food/water) around the map. I only see a module for the Life System.

Many thanks for a very generous mod.

Thanks!

Sadly that no such module existed (but it would be good idea to have one).

Anyway, you can use the existed spawning scripts from various coders.

Like here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165234-Lootspawner-configurable-building-loot-system

Nice!!! So refreshing to have some more Asian units to play with, and ALiVE compatible to boot!

Hi i downloaded your objects pack and cant seem to find the chair or anything in zeus

also it seems your units don't work with ace

thanks

Tom

Hi i downloaded your objects pack and cant seem to find the chair or anything in zeus

also it seems your units don't work with ace

thanks

Tom

About the chair, I still figuring it out. Anyway, you can fix it easily by assign it to any faction.

for example:

faction = "OPF_G_F";
crew = "O_G_Soldier_F";
typicalCargo[] = {"O_G_Soldier_F"};

For ACE, the next version should be fixed (I presume it is because the CBA had been updated - not the ACE itself).

Edited by lordbooka

Lordbooka , First I would like to commend you for you great quality of your addons, and I wonder if there are any script or some addon that I have to delete you can stop the randomized gear?

Lordbooka , First I would like to commend you for you great quality of your addons, and I wonder if there are any script or some addon that I have to delete you can stop the randomized gear?

You can stop the randomized equipment by simply put objectName setVariable ["var_iUnitCanRandomEquip",1]; at the unit's self initialization (sorry for the confusion which 1 = no random / 0 = random).

Anyway, not all units contained the gears respected to their factions (because of my evil laziness :) ).

• Like 1

You can stop the randomized equipment by simply put objectName setVariable ["var_iUnitCanRandomEquip",1]; at the unit's self initialization (sorry for the confusion which 1 = no random / 0 = random).

Anyway, not all units contained the gears respected to their factions (because of my evil laziness :) ).

Tks Lordbooka

Hi lordbooka,

Is there any news about the issues I reported months ago?, and, are you going to update your mod soon?.

Thank you and regards.

Hi lordbooka,

Is there any news about the issues I reported months ago?, and, are you going to update your mod soon?.

Thank you and regards.

The updated will be soon, it may released on the mid of this month. The longevity of this updated is caused by all weapons have been re-optimized about the unnecessary 2nd UVs and Shadow Volume 1000.

• Like 2

One of the best Mods we have used on our server it's very much appreciated! This Gem needs showing off to the community, I stumbled across this in a frantic bid to find something good for a mission night for our community :) One snag and I'm sure your aware of it, Ace interactions don't work on the takistan factions/civvies you cannot handcuff them or carry out interactions, think your on with that though, can't wait for that fix, well done great work :) +1

One snag and I'm sure your aware of it, Ace interactions don't work on the takistan factions/civvies you cannot handcuff them or carry out interactions, think your on with that though, can't wait for that fix, well done great work :) +1

I believe this is an ACE related issue, I think it was mentioned in their thread.

• Like 1

Just use the optional autoXEH.pbo on latest CBA and you´re good to go! I suggested killswitch that fix ;D

Cheers!

• Like 1

Just use the optional autoXEH.pbo on latest CBA and you´re good to go! I suggested killswitch that fix ;D

Cheers!

Excellent news thanks for the quick replies :) will give it a go later on.........

Here is the new version

It can be download at:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uc21m7778v1ryha/wftextaf138.7z

for ACE3 compatible:

copy "COREVCompatibleCBA.pbo" and its bisign from "\@WarfareThaiEXTAF\Compatibles\" to "\@WarfareThaiEXTAF\Addons\"

The changelog will be soon.

Nice and thank you!. Hope to see soon the next items...  ;)

Awesome! Thanks for the update. Any chance of seeing the Chicom SKS with a smaller magazine and no rails? :)

The PWS version appears to be glitched :(. It only downloads around 30mb. Which means no weapons, no uniforms. Some human models invisible... yea.. No unit names in zeus [ single ]. Any fix coming for this soon?

Just wanted to thank you for this excellent mod.

Very, very good work, i love it.

Updated mod v0.1.3.9 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Roh_Z the Lord_Booka , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi,

Is there more downloads options for this update?.

Regards.

Its not an update, Playwithsix's version was bugged they simply fixed their bugged version with the current 1.3.8 but had to called it 1.3.9

Its not an update, Playwithsix's version was bugged they simply fixed their bugged version with the current 1.3.8 but had to called it 1.3.9

Thank you for the information.