1. Is this occur in Dev or Stable branch (or both)?

2. Would you mind to list me the entire addons which were used at the time when it crashed?

3. When it crashed: 3.1)Spawn with only infantry 3.2)Spawn with a vehicle 3.3)Spaw with a static weapon?

1. I have only tested and used WarfareThai Ex. in Stable branch.

2. I used two mod sets (reference a and b)

a: @socomdsys, @adf, @alive, @allinarmaterrainpack, @asdg_jr, @at_satchel, @blm, @blood_mist, @chains_m27_law_pack ,@chinookpack, @cse, @fhq_m4_a3, @hiddenIdentityv2, @lkr_ammo, @rds, @rds_tank, @sthud_a3, @task_force_radio, @tmr, @us_helos_kimi, @warfarethaiextaf, @xactionui, @xlib, @cba_a3, @fhq_accessories, @blastcore_tracers, @blastcore_A3.

b: @chains_m27_law_pack,@warfarethaiextaf, @chains_javelin, @agm, @blastcore_tracers, @blastcore_A3.

I also tested only running Warfarethai and the game still crashed, so I do not believe it is crashing because of a mod conflict.

3. For me it just crashed when spawning any unit with the Takistani Force faction (Infantry,vehicle and static weapons).

Extra Info: No error was given when my game crashed, I will review my RPTs and upload it for you when I can.

PS: If you need any help with the mod hit me up :)

Edited by Chain

All units, bro. The only thing i've been able to place on the map is the Takistani offroaders.
1. I have only tested and used WarfareThai Ex. in Stable branch.

2. I used two mod sets (reference a and b)

a: @socomdsys, @adf, @alive, @allinarmaterrainpack, @asdg_jr, @at_satchel, @blm, @blood_mist, @chains_m27_law_pack ,@chinookpack, @cse, @fhq_m4_a3, @hiddenIdentityv2, @lkr_ammo, @rds, @rds_tank, @sthud_a3, @task_force_radio, @tmr, @us_helos_kimi, @warfarethaiextaf, @xactionui, @xlib, @cba_a3, @fhq_accessories, @blastcore_tracers, @blastcore_A3.

b: @chains_m27_law_pack,@warfarethaiextaf, @chains_javelin, @agm, @blastcore_tracers, @blastcore_A3.

I also tested only running Warfarethai and the game still crashed, so I do not believe it is crashing because of a mod conflict.

3. For me it just crashed when spawning any unit with the Takistani Force faction (Infantry,vehicle and static weapons).

Extra Info: No error was given when my game crashed, I will review my RPTs and upload it for you when I can.

PS: If you need any help with the mod hit me up :)

1. Is is convenient for you to test it in dev? I just want to investigate further because I never confronted this issue (even I reproduced the same environment as you guys; both in stable and dev).

2. Anything else except TKA force is fine? I mean CDF, Insurgents, TK Militia, terrorists, etc, have no problem at all?

Edited by lordbooka

1. Is is convenient for you to test it in dev? I just want to investigate further because I never confronted this issue (even I reproduced the same environment as you guys; both in stable and dev).

2. Anything else except TKA force is fine? I mean CDF, Insurgents, TK Militia, terrorists, etc, have no problem at all?

I've tested it in both the standard and dev versions, same issue. And, it's all units. Even the Takistan militia offroaders make my game crash, now...

I've tested it in both the standard and dev versions, same issue. And, it's all units. Even the Takistan militia offroaders make my game crash, now...

Would you mind to send me your crashed rpt file?

Would you mind to send me your crashed rpt file?

Where do i find that?

Where do i find that?

It usually be at C:\User\your windows user or admin\AppData\Local\Arma 3\arma3_xxx.rpt

Thanks lurifox,

However, as far as I can go, I can't see any sign or trace about warfarethai error in this rpt.

Would you mind to launch only this mod?

or, Please halt using it for a while until the released of Marksman DLC (April 8th) which I hope everything could much more clearer, and I think I can fix it properly.

My RPT file too, hope this help you some how: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYOZGVEUkV5TmU2cHc/view?usp=sharing

Regards.

Thanks SSplainskin,

Anyway, I think it is not usaul that just dumped every mod pbos into ArmA 3\addons\*; BIS also not recommended.

Little suggestion for you guys when sending RPT files : use one mod only.

Otherwise it is close to impossible to identify the relevant errors...

0.1.1 has been released!

You can download at https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qtzgawgj2cr4u/boongka/ (in partial) or just waiting for Armaholic's Link...

v0.1.1

• Changed bikey signature from coreva3b to coreva3c.
  • Added new weapons: M24, M91/30, G98K, Lee Enfield, HK33, Type-63, and MP9.
  • Added new uniforms: various Royal Thai Army uniforms.
  • Added new module: Enable Life System - player need to find something eat (also drink) in order to survive.
  • Added new module: Enable Name Tag (Player Group) - enable 3D name tag for all units in player group.
  • Added new module: Enable Name Tag (Same Side) - enable 3D name tag for all units which are same side.
  • Added new module: Enable 3D Spotting Target - enable 3D target spotting while aiming down (iron sights or scope) then pressing "Lock Target" or "Reveal" button (default "T").
  • Added new module: Enable Spotting Distance Report - enable reporting distance-to-target while aiming down (iron sights or scope) then pressing "Lock Target" or "Reveal" button (default "T").
  • Added new module: Enable Simple Jump - enable player to perform a simple jump while pressing SHIFT + "Get Over" button (default "V").
  • Player can select any insignia by holding CTRL then double-click at uniform icon (uniform slot) on inventory screen.
  • Consumable items can possibly support AGM (Food items increase Blood: Drink items reduce Pain).
  • Optional to compatible with ASDG Joint Rails.
  • Fixed: Bomb Vest can be activated by holding CTRL then double-click at vest icon (vest slot) which is showed on inventory screen.
  • Fixed some critical issues.

Edited by lordbooka

Hi!,

I have this issues:

- After install the MOD, when I start ARMA 3 it shows this message: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYORThnQmltQ2FwZEE/view?usp=sharing

After that I can´t play / load ARMA 3. Due the issue I remove the COREVWeaponsEXTAF files then I can load ARMA 3.

- Still have this issue (it´s not a bug, just don´t have textures), also, The Flak Jackets don´t have armour value as you can see: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYOSlNIaXp0cmZtbk0/view?usp=sharing

Hope this help you. Regards and thank you for your work :)

Thanks for always sending us your latest work :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hi!,

I have this issues:

- After install the MOD, when I start ARMA 3 it shows this message: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYORThnQmltQ2FwZEE/view?usp=sharing

After that I can´t play / load ARMA 3. Due the issue I remove the COREVWeaponsEXTAF files then I can load ARMA 3.

- Still have this issue (it´s not a bug, just don´t have textures), also, The Flak Jackets don´t have armour value as you can see: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYOSlNIaXp0cmZtbk0/view?usp=sharing

Hope this help you. Regards and thank you for your work :)

Have you try to verify the arma3 game cache yet?

Sorry for never posting up my RPT got caught up with IRL stuff. Did you end up fixing the faction crash?

Sorry for never posting up my RPT got caught up with IRL stuff. Did you end up fixing the faction crash?

That's no poblem :).

About the CTD,

I hopefully it was caused by Dev-Branch (heard that RHS encountered with something similar like this). Please let me know if this little pesky still persist.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Knowing issue:

I don't know when BIS had changed the Off-Road config which the CIV one cannot perform FFV (fire-from-vehicle), thus, since most of WFT off-roads inherit form CIV version then they will no longer perform FFV as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by lordbooka

Just tested it all now, yea it is all working really well, I love the additions btw.

Would you be able to do a quick update, allowing the the Minimi Para (Belt) to use the Bipods?

Edited by Chain

Just tested it all now, yea it is all working really well, I love the additions btw.

Would you be able to do a quick update, allowing the the Minimi Para (Belt) to use the Bipods?

Thanks for your inform.

Just noticed that Both Minimis (STANAG & Belt) can't use any bipod, I will released the fixed as soon as I can.

Have you try to verify the arma3 game cache yet?

Yes, I run the arma3 game cache. There was any problem with the game files. Both problems / issue / bug still persists

- Just FYI, maybe you remeber like 2 updates ago I reported this problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYObkJMeHMwdGJiRnM/view?usp=sharing

That problem it´s fixed. Maybe there is something wrong with another weapon config code. If you see the new image (in the quote config file with the weapon model "M245S" in the weapon sound "Standard sound" (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byv...ew?usp=sharing)).

Regards.

Edited by SSplainskin

Yes, I run the arma3 game cache. There was any problem with the game files. Both problems / issue / bug still persists

- Just FYI, maybe you remeber like 2 updates ago I reported this problem: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byvfwl9IoWYObkJMeHMwdGJiRnM/view?usp=sharing

That problem it´s fixed. Maybe there is something wrong with another weapon config code. If you see the new image (in the quote config file with the weapon model "M245S" in the weapon sound "Standard sound" (https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byv...ew?usp=sharing)).

Regards.

Missing the baseclass of weapon firing sound config is something related to

1) using the old game version (which the new sound engine was not been implemented yet).

2) some mods are inherit the weapon baseclasses, then made a conflict with WFT mod.

3) dumping all mod files to Arma 3\Addons

By the way, I recommend to delete the whole game folder, then reinstall the fresh game and not dump any mod files to ArmA 3\Addons.

Thanks for your inform.

Just noticed that Both Minimis (STANAG & Belt) can't use any bipod, I will released the fixed as soon as I can.

Just looked at your Weapons config and quickly edited it, copied this line over to the Minimi class.

class UnderBarrelSlot : COREVUnderBarrelSlot {};

New code listed below. My unit cant play without the bipod on the minimi, so we really are dependent on this update :p

class Auto556x45_Minimi_A : Auto556x45_Negev {
	author = "WarfareThai";:)
	displayName = "FN Minimi Para (Belt)";
	model = "\corevweaponsextaf\weapons\MINIMI_IRON";
	picture = "\corevweaponsextaf\data\equip\w_minimi_ca.paa";
	initSpeed = 866;
	inertia = 0.8;
	discreteDistance[] = {300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000};
	discreteDistanceInitIndex = 0;
	handAnim[] = {"OFP2_ManSkeleton", "\corevweaponsextaf\HandAnim\machinegunlight.rtm"};
	reloadAction = "GestureReloadM200";
	modes[] = {"FullAuto", "close", "short", "medium", "far_optic1", "far_optic2", "HiRPM"};

class Single : Single {
		class StandardSound : StandardSound {
			begin1[] = {"\corevweaponsextaf\Sounds\556x45_m249_1", 1, 1, 1000};
			begin2[] = {"\corevweaponsextaf\Sounds\556x45_m249_2", 1, 1, 1000};
			soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.5, "begin2", 0.5};
		};
		initSpeed = 866;
		dispersion = 0.002;
		reloadTime = 0.085;
		recoil = "recoil_single_sdar";
		aiDispersionCoefY = 22;
		aiDispersionCoefX = 25;
	};

class FullAuto : FullAuto {
		class StandardSound : StandardSound {
			begin1[] = {"\corevweaponsextaf\Sounds\556x45_m249_1", 1, 1, 1000};
			begin2[] = {"\corevweaponsextaf\Sounds\556x45_m249_2", 1, 1, 1000};
			soundBegin[] = {"begin1", 0.5, "begin2", 0.5};
		};
		initSpeed = 866;
		dispersion = 0.002;
		reloadTime = 0.085;
		recoil = "recoil_auto_sdar";
		showToPlayer = true;
		displayName = "Low RoF";
		aiDispersionCoefY = 22;
		aiDispersionCoefX = 25;
	};

class HiRPM : FullAuto {
		reloadTime = 0.052;
		recoil = "recoil_auto_mk20";
		recoilProne = "recoil_auto_prone_mk20";
		displayName = "High RoF";
		textureType = "hirof";
		aiDispersionCoefY = 22;
		aiDispersionCoefX = 25;
	};

class Library {
		libTextDesc = "A Paratrooper model of the FN Minimi light machine gun, with a shortened barrel and a telescopic stock. The FN Minimi light machine gun was developed by the Fabrique Nationale company in Herstal, Belgium. Its various modifications have since been adopted for service by many NATO countries. The weapon only has a fully automatic mode of fire. The weapon is belt-fed, with belts stored in ammo boxes. It can also accept detachable M16 magazines. Effective range: 500m.";
	};
	descriptionShort = "$STR_desc_short_556x45_LMG";
	deployedPivot = "bipod";

class WeaponSlotsInfo : WeaponSlotsInfo {
		mass = 155;

class MuzzleSlot : MuzzleSlot {
			compatibleItems[] = {"muzzle_snds_M"};
		};

class UnderBarrelSlot : COREVUnderBarrelSlot {};
	};
	arraySwitchMags[] = {"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Yellow"};
	strSwitchMagsTo = "Auto556x45_Minimi_B";

class ItemInfo {
		priority = 1;
		RMBhint = "FN Minimi Para (Belt)";
		onHoverText = "FN Minimi Para (Belt)";
	};
};

class Auto556x45_Minimi_B : Auto556x45_Minimi_A {
	author = "WarfareThai";
	displayName = "FN Minimi Para (STANAG)";
	model = "\corevweaponsextaf\weapons\MINIMIS_IRON";
	reloadAction = "GestureReloadSideFeedLeft";
	dexterity = 1.4;
	inertia = 0.5;
	magazines[] = {"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green", "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Yellow", "COREVMagazineMinimi200"};
	modes[] = {"FullAuto", "close", "short", "medium", "far_optic1", "far_optic2"};

class Single : Single {
		initSpeed = 866;
		dispersion = 0.0017;
		reloadTime = 0.052;
	};

class FullAuto : FullAuto {
		initSpeed = 866;
		dispersion = 0.0017;
		reloadTime = 0.052;
		displayName = "";
		textureType = "hirof";
	};