Simple Single Player Cheat Menu

Like for the kick me dialogue!!!

and some nice code snippets

hello,

tested the mod, its very cool, complete weapons kit, loving it, 

but, 

i was looking for just 2 specific mod/cheat, 

1. ability to unlock vehicles on missions/campaign

2. pause/extend/delay the mission time/deadline/trigger and ability to resume it again.

hello,

very awesome mod, its very easy to access, loving it :)

do you have plans on updating the Simple Single Player Cheat Menu,

just want to suggest some additional (if i may?), :)

- ability to unload the Cheat Mod

- add more than 1 vehicle

- ability to unlock existing vehicles on map

- pause/extend  mission time/deadline 

- resume mission time/deadline

- skip TASK (if for some reason TASK will not trigger and not proceed)

- take over team (if not team leader), (i've tested Kronky's Support Call taking over AIs, not sure why, but i AIs will NOT shoot at enemies)

- enemy and friendly unit count/remaining (separate below), , just want to know if there are still enemies, i love to wipe clean all enemies before calling it mission accomplished  *DRINK*,

- enemy and friendly unit location (should be separate :)

:coop:

I absolutely adore this mod! It makes play testing scenarios and missions much more complete. I have only had ONE issue. Anything I create that has a "survival" mod attached to it completely negates the invincibility. ("Survival" meaning hunger, thirst, radiation, et al) Any idea how to fix that issue, or perhaps where it originates?

Everything else works exactly as advertised! Excellent work!

I also love Your SSPCM. I had it working ok until I added a few other mods. Now I can't find or remember just where  to find 'cheats' on the menu bar or if i have to press a key to load it. I looked at the Steam and Armaholic sites for some simple basic setup instructions but that seems to be absent. i'm not a programmer I,m just a person that likes to setup and run servers. So I need to see step by step installing and some simple instructions on how to use Your SSPCM in game.  When i start A3 (I have the latest Steam version) I see that SSPCM is there with a check mark. So I guess it's loaded? If i start the Eden Editor and look over to the left where all the mods are listed I see 'SimpleSingleplayerCheatMenu' is also listed.  Can you please tell me just what to do next for this simple mission.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I. I start A3 and select the Singleplayer  Editor and load the Stratis map . I then save it as 'SSPCMTEST'.

2. I then place 1 NATO man as a 'player' from the Apex mod on the main airfield runway.

3. I then launch the mission.  I spawn in ok ,I  can run around and use the default weapons.

. So I guess I  now have a basic  SP mission.

4. Now I want to use SSPMC. What do I do next? Or did i miss a step or something?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

P.s. Do You have a list of mod that do now work with SSPMC? I will try to use SSPMC again by removing the mods I added before SSPMC went awol from my A3. Thank's DBD...

I absolutely adore this mod! It makes play testing scenarios and missions much more complete. I have only had ONE issue. Anything I create that has a "survival" mod attached to it completely negates the invincibility. ("Survival" meaning hunger, thirst, radiation, et al) Any idea how to fix that issue, or perhaps where it originates?

Everything else works exactly as advertised! Excellent work!

So you want invincibility while playing a "survival mod"...(Survival meaning hunger, thirst ,radiation et al)......... :386:.................. :annoy:  

For using SSPCM, you enter the map. In the list in the top left corner (Tasks, Team and so on) there is a Cheats item. Select that and it should work

Hey this is a pretty good away of getting access to the arsenal and zeus in whatever mission, even loaded saves. Could you release a second version that enables the virtual arsenal and zeus access by default once that sspcm has been loaded in the map? And very importantly, if you could remove the arsenal from the action menu but make it accessable via the u key (which lies conveniently besides the standard zeus key? Less chance of opening the arsenal by accident when quickly selecting something from the action menu (especially problematic when flying). Anyway, great little mod that makes accessing ons favourite gear in whatever mission possible. Thx.

So, I absolutely love this mod, but I have run into a  problem where when using SSPCM and ACE, the ACE menu glitches. Has anyone else had this glitch, and if so, how did you fix it?

What problems are you having? I use both this and ACE mod religiously in SP and have no issues. I usually load CBA, ACE3, a bunch of mods then SSPCM last. It works for me in this order.

I don't use the ACE3 menus. I use the radial interaction menus though.

Having problems accessing Virtual Arsenal through this, for the first time today.  

V Arsenal and Zeus in single player is main reason I use this. 

Edit: After more testing, SSPCM works fine. I had a mod compatibility problem unrelated to SSPCM THANK GOODNESS

Does this register on a Co-op or MP that someone is using it? It works on Antistasi and I'd like to know which players are using it.

23 minutes ago, kibaBG said:

This is cheating and spreading cheats. 

The fact that it's meant for single player aside, it's a mod that can be easily disallowed by any server. 

And this topic was dead for five years until you dug it up for some reason.

Actually I was searching for clues how to disable Zeus for player in Liberation and found this. Yesterday I had a player proudly demonstrating me how he can spawn AH64-D even he doesn't have Zeus rights nor he has rights to use the building system.    

Look this https://golden-legion.com/how-to-cheat-in-arma-3/
Do you still think this mod is harmless?

3 hours ago, kibaBG said:

Do you still think this mod is harmless?

Why are you allowing players to use random mods on your server?

• Thanks 1

@kibaBG yeah, so there are these things called keys, file extensions .bikey and .bisign. You should look into that if you're running a server. In case of joining a server, you should join servers that only allow verified files if you don't want players to be able to use random stuff. Most actual dedicated servers do that. As you can see, this mod is not even signed and it is a mod, bunch of scripts that we usually use for debugging purposes. It's not some sort of hacking suit and it is indeed harmless. Basic server setup is a separate matter entirely.

• Like 1

Why are you allowing players to use random mods on your server?

Not anymore, now is impossible to use any other mods. Before the accident with the cheater we allowed using player side mods like CH View Distance.   
But I still think this is NOT for debug purposes, I have tested a lot of missions without this cheating plague. You can make the player to not take damage for testing purposes with a simple command, teleport and spawn whatever in eden.
This mod is entirely for cheaters.
That cheater could easily destroy the whole base and messed up a many hours long effort in Liberation. Just take down cheater mods from the forum and the Workshop. I am sure he will come back complaining he has all the mods "and nothing else" and he cannot join the server.   

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kibaBG said:

You can make the player to not take damage for testing purposes with a simple command, teleport and spawn whatever in eden.

Or you can have a set like this mod and not have to copy scripts or enter commands in debug console over and over for different missions. Maybe you wonna do something in already packed mission or skip to broken part even in official missions *cough Old Man, cough*. I use my own set of course but this could still be useful to someone for all sorts of things. Or maybe I just wonna straight up cheat my ass off in single player for my 10th playthrough of whatever.

1 hour ago, kibaBG said:

But I still think this is NOT for debug purposes, I have tested a lot of missions without this cheating plague.

Therefore it is or it can be. There sure is a plague of cheating out there for many games, including Arma to some degree but this is not a part of it, at all. Running a public server without verifySignatures is just crazy. It's like connecting to internet without a firewall. Copying those keys for mods you wonna whitelist works well.

It is very important we have nuanced discussions about these things and to also not equate single player fun with multiplayer cheating or griefing of any kind. Back in the day, we would even unlock various cheats and mutators for turning the game. This has since been replaced with microtransactions that are ironically not micro in terms of pricing but in value, however.

Like if I was to say, why didn't you just implement CHVD script version into every single mission you guys play then instead. It's just simple copy-paste job, right. That would also not be very nuanced even if one could make that stretch using logic of your post.

1 hour ago, kibaBG said:

That cheater could easily destroy the whole base and messed up a many hours long effort in Liberation.

Hah, well yeah, you can enable debug console and Zeus after all. 🙂

1 hour ago, kibaBG said:

Just take down cheater mods from the forum and the Workshop.

I assume you meant you blacklisted them.

1 hour ago, kibaBG said:

I am sure he will come back complaining he has all the mods "and nothing else" and he cannot join the server.

There's a fair chance of that happening, heh. I'm glad you sorted it out in the end nonetheless. You guys will be better off.

2 hours ago, kibaBG said:

This mod is entirely for cheaters.

Dude, it has the word "Cheat" in the name. But so what? Why do you care if someone cheats in SP, and why would you care if someone cheats on an unsecured server, where the admins clearly don't care?

If you don't like it, don't use it, don't play on unsecured servers, and don't allow it on your own server.

Just take down cheater mods from the forum and the Workshop.

That's not going to happen, and it draws attention away from the actual problem, which is script kiddies using code injectors. Battleye helps here, particularly if you know how to manage its filters.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Harzach said:

That's not going to happen

Yeah, that's the part that confuses me. I initially concluded what you wrote but since you liked his post, I went to reconsider and thought that maybe it was a typo - take down, instead of took down. Would still be a bit awkward wording but perhaps it was meant he went and blacklisted everything he considers cheater mods on his server somehow or something along those lines.

He can explain himself of course but you summarized it perfectly if that truly is the case.

Thank you so much for this mod and for the work.

Hello, guys!

Don't know whether anybody is still rocking with this script.
I have recently used it for the first time, and all works fine.

But now I am trying to run it with Contact and/or Sahara DLCs, and the "Load" button doesn't show on the map.
Any suggestions on a workaround?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, JCataclisma said:

But now I am trying to run it with Contact and/or Sahara DLCs, and the "Load" button doesn't show on the map.

Don't know of any workarounds to make these work together but Contact was also causing issues for Old Man custom map UI which is official content. So yeah, it will likely conflict with anything that alters those things, not just this mod.

• Like 1