benargee

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.1.5

7263C4D2DEFA355F57740343935408EDBA1DD6C9

Hey everybody, here is my first addon, so be nice 🙂

This addon is accessible inside any single player mission or scenario, Including the official campaign. Includes access to Zeus, debug console, Virtual Arsenal and a few other cheat functions. This addon is also very useful for mission development, without having to include temporary debug scripts.

Very easy to access! Once in any single player mission, open your map. In the top left of the screen you will see "Cheats!" In a drop down menu. From there, you can enable or disable any of the features.

More features to come, suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Correct operation is not guaranteed in multiplayer scenarios.

Requirements

None except for maybe Zeus. This Addon does not rely on CBA to run.

Change Log

---v1.1.5
--June 1, 2015
Fixed: All addon content should be available with Zeus.
Added: Button in map screen to manually initialize SSPCM when resuming a mission.
Fixed: When spawning in flying jet, map is now automatically closed.
Fixed: When teleporting, player will now be teleported with their vehicle. This can optionally be changed to previous behavior.
Added: Link to Zeus field manual in Zeus sub-menu. This is especially helpful for players new to Zeus and Arma.
Added: Virtual Garage menu option. Thank you tortuosit for laying out the code for me!
Added: Ability to open debug console in map screen in addition to existing action menu option.

Older:

---v1.0.0
--March 19, 2015
-Initial Release
-Private

---v1.0.1
--March 19, 2015
-First public release
-Changed All "InitTest" file paths to "SSPCM". Mod no longer broken

---v1.0.2
--March 20, 2015
-Added a delay to cheat menu init script. Should hopefully fix the problem a few people have been having.
-Redifined a few functions to proper names BRG_fnc_postInit and BRG_fnc_preInit

---v1.0.3
--March 22, 2015
Added: Support for multiple units. When player changes unit, cheat menu will now function properly
Fixed: Second attempt at fixing the issue where menu will not show up for some users. Mod will check every 4 seconds to see if menu is visible. This will insure it always appears. Wait up to 10 seconds for menu to appear.
Fixed: Changed some more function definitions using CfgFunctions.
Known Issue: When player switches unit, old cheat attributes will still be active. This may or may not be an issue for users. Optional solution is planned.
Known Issue: Cheat menu may not work when loading a game save. Only works reliably in freshly started missions. Thank you nubmarine for pointing that out!

---v1.1.0
--March 25, 2015
Added: Bullet Cam
Added: Bullet Tracing
Added: Disable fatigue
Added: Infinite ammo
Added: Vehicle invincibility (under invincibility)
Changed: "Ignored by enemy" to "Side relations"
Added: "Friendly to allies" and "Hostile to everyone"
Added: Spawn in Jet. Player will spawn in jet that is in flight.
Added: 3D Teleport. Now you can teleport where you look

Download

Steam Workshop:
10xbsy0.jpg
Dev Branch

Google Drive:
kb5ajbA.png
Older:

Armaholic:
news_download_a3_3.png

Play With Six:
banner-420x120.png

Documentation

http://wiki.benargee.com/Simple_Single_Player_Cheat_Menu

License:
APL-SA.png
This work is licensed under the Arma Public License Share Alike

Recommended and compatible addons:

GitHub Issue Tracker

github-128-black.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I get an error message about AGM.core

I don't use AGM so the question is if AGM is needed for this mod to run.

I like the idea though and I would love to try this out.

I didn't script in anything with agm. I have also never run this while agm was running. Can you attach a screenshot with the error message please? That's very unusual behavior.

Also, did you use the Steam Workshop version, or the google drive version? There should be no difference, but it will help me troubleshoot this,

thank you. :)

Edited by Benargee
version

OK I tried this with all mods disabled except your mod and CBA and it works fine :)

Now I have to find which of the mods cause the issue as mentioned before :)

Good to hear :)

As soon as you find out which mods are causing the issue, send me the list. I would very much like this to have no conflicts with any other mods if I can. Please also feel free to give me other feedback or suggestions on this mod. :)

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Looks great! Can't wait to try it. Just like two days ago I was looking for an addon which enables the debug console in SP. Very useful, especially when playtesting content from my fellow editing colleagues around here which sometimes forget to enable the dev console. No need to restart the whole mission when a script fails or a glitch appears.^^

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Benargee;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Not working

Can you give be more specific?

Are you using this in single player?

Is it working to any degree? Is it only some features that dont work?

Did you get it from Steam Workshop, Google Drive, Armaholic or Play With Six?

Do you have any other mods running? If so, which ones?

Edited by Benargee

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

Edited by Guest

my apologies Benargee , That was extremely rude and absent minded. my apologies. Thank You for this contribution to the community! I have found that some scenarios the menu works properly but some it does not. Seems to work on more than not. I dl'd from armaholic. manual install. am running numerous other mods so I can testify that running all public released community made aircrafts+mcc+CSE/AGM seems to have no effect. I wanted to ask you if you could include an infinite ammo script such as

while {alive player} do {
(vehicle player) setVehicleAmmo 1;
sleep 0.01;

or maybe an invincible vehicle script. I have been using this tool very extensively the past couple of days to survive numerous waves of enemies to test combat effectiveness of cover and flanking maneuvers, as well as cqb and accuracy. This has proved invaluable for sharpening my individual skills in preparation for community missions and campaigns. Thank You

my apologies Benargee , That was extremely rude and absent minded. my apologies. Thank You for this contribution to the community! I have found that some scenarios the menu works properly but some it does not. Seems to work on more than not. I dl'd from armaholic. manual install. am running numerous other mods so I can testify that running all public released community made aircrafts+mcc+CSE/AGM seems to have no effect. I wanted to ask you if you could include an infinite ammo script such as
while {alive player} do {
(vehicle player) setVehicleAmmo 1;
sleep 0.01;

or maybe an invincible vehicle script. I have been using this tool very extensively the past couple of days to survive numerous waves of enemies to test combat effectiveness of cover and flanking maneuvers, as well as cqb and accuracy. This has proved invaluable for sharpening my individual skills in preparation for community missions and campaigns. Thank You

No problem, all I ask for is detailed feedback :). As for unlimited ammo, it was already a consideration. The only issue I had was that setVehicleAmmo only seems to have an effect on handguns and primary weapons. I guess for now I can still add it in, but will be adding one in later that takes grenades and launchers into account.

Also, if you wouldn't mind telling me what those scenarios are? I would love to have 100% support if possible.

I will also see if I include a script that makes the player vehicle invincible too. Its easy, but in the second iteration I would like it to automatically make vehicles invincible as you enter new ones, without having to re-enable it every time. Of course the goal is that every feature can be enabled and disabled at any time.

Those are fantastic plans! I have been hunting for a script snippett for a few months now that manages the launcher, and grenade count, but have come up with nil. I just woke up and am firing the game up momentarily. I will edit this post after some further testing today. Thank You for the rapid updates, I think this project will develop quite nicely!

I am getting a strange error of "CfgPatches.cadata not found" in the main menu and it doesn't let me play any scenarios or use the editor. Strangely enough, the Virtual Arsenal works, even though it's giving me the same error again.

I am using a bunch of mods, including TPW and AGM so I'll try to track down the one that causes it and report back.

Edited by Salvatore_Lee

If im correct, thats refering to this in one of the config.cpp in an addon. heres an example:

class CfgPatches
{
   class cadata 
   {
       units[] = {};
       weapons[] = {};
       requiredVersion = 1;
       requiredAddons[] = {};
       author = "author";
   };
};

Basically its saying it cant find an addon named cadata. My addon doesnt require anything to do with cadata. arma 3 uses A3Data. One of your mods is probably out of date that still used cadata.

Is your CBA up to date?

https://dev.withsix.com/issues/75080

Here it says cadata doesnt exist since 1.29.

If you are fimiliar with the Splendid Config Viewer included in arma. go to configfile >> "CfgPatches" >> "cadata" and see if it exists with or without my mod enabled.

Edited by Benargee

I love this mod, it's great for messing around in the official BIS Campaigns and Showcases, Love being able to Zeus around in the Missions...

Edited by Big-Rooney

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.0.3 Updated!

v1.0.3

--March 22, 2015

Added: Support for multiple units. When player changes unit, cheat menu will now function properly

Fixed: Second attempt at fixing the issue where menu will not show up for some users. Mod will check every 4 seconds to see if menu is visible. This will insure it always appears. Wait up to 10 seconds for menu to appear.

Fixed: Changed some more function definitions using CfgFunctions.

Known Issue: When player switches unit, old cheat attributes will still be active. This may or may not be an issue for users. Optional solution is planned.

Known Issue: Cheat menu may not work when loading a game save. Only works reliably in freshly started missions. Thank you nubmarine for pointing that out!

Steam Workshop:

10xbsy0.jpg

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.0.3

Google Drive:

kb5ajbA.png

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.0.3

Update on Play With Six and Armaholic to follow shortly.

Edited by Benargee

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

About the save game problem somebody's solved that. I'll see if I can find it. Afair it was a mod that solved it

Edit: This one: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?172827-Moduload-%E2%80%94-Save-Game-Mod-Initializer

Thank you for the link!

Surprisingly this is pretty much how I was going to do it, with a button in the escape menu. In the future, I will possibly move all the controls away from the map and into a popup menu activated through the pause menu. This mod at it's core is a personal project, so I'm out to apply any knowledge about Arma 3 that I can to it. The fact that I have so many people using it motivates me even more to keep on refining it.

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.1.0 Updated!

---v1.1.0

--March 25, 2015

Added: Bullet Cam

Added: Bullet Tracing

Added: Disable fatigue

Added: Infinite ammo

Added: Vehicle invincibility (under invincibility)

Changed: "Ignored by enemy" to "Side relations"

Added: Friendly to allies and Hostile to everyone

Added: Spawn in Jet. Player will spawn in jet that is in flight.

Added: 3D Teleport. Now you can teleport where you look

Steam Workshop:

10xbsy0.jpg

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.1.0

Google Drive:

kb5ajbA.png

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu v1.1.0

Update on Play With Six and Armaholic to follow shortly.