p1nga

Bushmaster PMV A3 [WIP]

Hey P1nga, 

Long time ago i've asked you permission to retexture and use your abselutely beautiful bushmaster.
It would be fair to actually show what i did with it and some in mission screenshots.

We're all looking forward to what the future beholds. Keep up the good work and really appriciate all the effort put in to this.

As for the "Retexture" all i've done is slightly adjusted the texture color to match the dutch colors and added things like the NLD markings and a few liscence plates.

Kind regards,

Crabz

http://imgur.com/a/ptgyr

• Like 4

When will the NLD out?

It honestly wasn't alot of work so i'll be happy to send the texture files over to P1nga,

Perhaps he can put it in the mods and release it.

Or ill Release a "Retextured" mod if P1nga gives permissions.

Besides that i'm patiently waiting for the version with the FN 58 MAG mounted on it. I've already seen some textures and config related stuff in the PBO so hopes are high!

I sent a PM to Mr P1inga a while ago, I'm not sure if it is better to post here, sooo here goes.....

I was wondering if this mod could be placed up on the steam workshop, I am more than happy to do all the doings.. and I will ensure full credits given everywhere, or follow any wishes etc.

I know there is an Auspack , containing this mod on the steam workshop, but it has missed adding the Bushmaster PMV A3 BIkey file into the pack. Which is need for people playing on my server.. else they get kicked.

I know people can download the Bushmaster mod from the dropbox & armaholic, but a lot of newer players don't venture outside of the main steam environment, or possibly we will miss out on a new player joining just over not being able to easily DL the mod via the game itself.

I am keen as, to have this added to our server... it's a really nice looking mod and it performed beautifully in SP testing!

@p1nga

It's been a couple of years now since you uploaded the first content to the forum, and so far I have only seen the Unnarmed and the CROWS .50 call variants.

It might be that I am blind but what is your current progress on your other variants? and if the other variants are availible, where can i find them?

keep up the good work, I love the work you gave us so far.