One quick question:

do you plan an addon version ? script version ? both ?

Personnaly, I'd love to see a script version, easier to use in community with a strict addon policy.

Looking forward !

We love what you have done with C2 mad_cheese, we hope we don't disappoint! ;)

One quick question:

do you plan an addon version ? script version ? both ?

Personnaly, I'd love to see a script version, easier to use in community with a strict addon policy.

We can look into that. I understand the request so we will see if we can make something happen.

I would not call this an AI overhaul, this is an AI enhancement. It adds behaviour to vanilla AI as outlined above... it is subtle but these videos should give you some idea...

We will add features but the Cover mechanic is central and is the foundation the other systems will be built upon.

I would imagine we have tested... well over 100 versions of the cover mechanic...

And reversed

This reversal was an A to B test. How would the different sides handle the FoA change to behaviour within a controlled circumstance.

The intention is not to create the perfect robot... they made the t-1000 for that, we wanted a more believable AI that still made mistakes... 

There will be an instructional video for each module released with the mod. It will be part of the instructional video series released with FoA.

This should give you some idea of what to expect and what we were trying to achieve.

More to come in the next days...

• Like 7

Would love to try this but last one I downloaded off armaholic had no USERCONFIG and caused errors.

Would love to try this but last one I downloaded off armaholic had no USERCONFIG and caused errors.

Down load Steam version for now.  This thread need closed. This is older outdated version.

Anyway...keep up the good work......look forward to new release.

If you have a link...please share.

Hey, best Ai mod so far.
Altrough i saw strange bug - its the UI, HUD issues only when FOA is loaded.
All appear very slow when mission start (mission title, intro titles, mission ending), all that parts are stuttering very heavy, while FPS of game itself are fine (55 FPS). This bug leads to serious problem when in mission like "HETMAN WAR STORIES" player start the mission and need to wait very long (about 5 minuts) untill camera will pass the tittles and move to player's back.

hmmm ok. I may try a delay for FOA to start later. Maybe that will fix it. I'll have to DL and try Hetman war stories. :) Right now I've linked BL with WICT but I've not heard back from anyone on it. So may have to scrap that project. I loved wict, and with BL it makes for awesome gameplay. imo

I love this mod for squad firefights and was wondering if it was possible to add an AI medic module? Similar to ASR AI which would heal teammates after a firefight has subsided. This is a necessity in SP especially when the user is hurt and would have to change to other units to revive themselves.

It would also greatly enhance MP player since most players are rifleman on MP servers.

The offensive nature of this AI is awesome so would like to keep it in my setup unless there is another AI or supplement mod that function as AI medic especially with ACE3 enabled.

So can use this at a server ?How do you set this up in your mission, do all players who joined the server need this mod or can it be in the ftp of the server.

Hi folks.  Does En or Friendly AI use Grenade Launcher/ UBGL and RPG ON Infantry ?