This isn't FOA's fault, after update 1.54 armor values have been changed. This http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29900should fix RHS issue, also make sure to update Massi units.

In May 2015. I refused FOA of this problem. Disables FOA and cymbals no.suspicion of mods ace 3.maybe I'm wrong. asr_ai 3, vcom, kombat - children compared to this))) and plates simply trouble, not a game.. By the way, we play another 1.52. 

In May 2015. I refused FOA of this problem. Disables FOA and cymbals no.suspicion of mods ace 3.maybe I'm wrong. asr_ai 3, vcom, kombat - children compared to this))) and plates simply trouble, not a game.. By the way, we play another 1.52. 

Yup We know what the problem is. We are working on a fix. Not sure I can fix it. May have to remove suppressive fire all together. :/ But it is in the suppressive fire script.

Yup We know what the problem is. We are working on a fix. Not sure I can fix it. May have to remove suppressive fire all together. :/ But it is in the suppressive fire script.

Thanks for answers! Making sure all the problems. you have a smart head, so it will be a success! Thank you! Greetings from Russia)))

Thanks for answers! Making sure all the problems. you have a smart head, so it will be a success! Thank you! Greetings from Russia)))

We will find a way... suppressive fire will be removed from my cold, snow encrusted hands ;)
  • Like 1

Do the ai still go prone to much and to long in the testing phase? Its the only reason why im still using bcombat

They only go prone when shot at or severely routed. Its calculated by each shot that goes by them. In Newest version they will get up to run for cover if cover is available, and time in prone is reduced.

• Like 1

nice good to hear the newest version run for cover when available. Guess i'll wait for the new version to be released

if they are still suspect to shooter they will crawl to cover.

Can this be played with vcom ai? Because vcom ai actually uses EOD and Machineguns in backpack

Do the ai still go prone to much and to long in the testing phase? Its the only reason why im still using bcombat

nice good to hear the newest version run for cover when available. Guess i'll wait for the new version to be released

They are definitely not stuck in prone. Still testin tho.

Hi mikey,my English is bad, so I am writing you in translate.google.ru...Very we love your work, which makes the bot is much more aggressive and better at fighting.. dangerous opponents in the game is good .. But there is a problem - plates for the shooting in the game. they can injure and destroy the equipment. I am afraid that through an interpreter will be poorly understood ...Just watch the video https://youtu.be/QBQ-wODhFZ4. tell me how to solve the problem !?
our mods - RHS,ACE3,MCC SANDBOX,TFAR,NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz by Massi.    ÑпаÑибо!

Oh and the shadows are gone :)

• Like 1

Shame to see that soldier dancing outside the doorway :(

hmm have a look at 1:25. I think this is what you are referencing?

Was referring to the FoA Dec22 video around 1:47.  You see a soldier trying repeatedly to get into cover.  Problem with the FSM ?

BTW cosmic .. what sound mods are you using ?  Sounds great.

Was referring to the FoA Dec22 video around 1:47.  You see a soldier trying repeatedly to get into cover.  Problem with the FSM ?

BTW cosmic .. what sound mods are you using ?  Sounds great.

nope... related to the video I just posted... Mikey is convinced its an engine problem... Im not so sure.. but the second video is bcombat. So either it IS an engine problem or an issue with the buildings. Since the Ai seem to get stuck in a loop and twitch. Its bizarre. 

LAxemanns DynaSound for the win ;)

nope... related to the video I just posted... Mikey is convinced its an engine problem... Im not so sure.. but the second video is bcombat. So either it IS an engine problem or an issue with the buildings. Since the Ai seem to get stuck in a loop and twitch. Its bizarre. 

LAxemanns DynaSound for the win ;)

I think it's the building, because i also saw this in Asr, vcom and bcombat mostly happens in map pack. I'm not sure if I seen this problem in altis

Would it be possible to get this to work without using -filepatching ?

Ok... so Mikey tells me the userconfig is there but will use default settings if filepatching isnt enabled.

I think it's the building, because i also saw this in Asr, vcom and bcombat mostly happens in map pack. I'm not sure if I seen this problem in altis

Thanks for the info. I was going to test the others to see but that saves me the time. Between the building clipping etc I have moved the default test to Altis. There was also some building clipping issues on the corner on the building across from the gas station too.

The reason I ask about filepatching is that some servers definately don't like it.  I think ASR_AI guys had same problem but were able to sort it for 1.54.

Am having serious lag with MCC and Zeus when i use your mod, when i disable all goes normal. This happens in all missions i have so far.

Am having serious lag with MCC and Zeus when i use your mod, when i disable all goes normal. This happens in all missions i have so far.

Is it the same result if you test the mission with just FOA and Zeus?

The reason I ask about filepatching is that some servers definately don't like it.  I think ASR_AI guys had same problem but were able to sort it for 1.54.

Thanks for the heads up.  We are getting close to throwing it up on the server for testing. We will see how that goes lol

Im gonna take a look at MCC today. I can't guarantee I will be able to figure it out  but I will certainly try.

een working a lot of hours. not much. Lets see if I can remember.

added modules pbo

has garrison

patrol

support

exclude

hold

new

ai respawn working 100%

sp respawn needs work

FOA pbo

Rewrote arty script

suppressing script

LOS script

fsm for morale and underfire

fsm for moving into positions

I'm hoping maybe in close future we will have a good release candidate.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the update! Quick question, is there any way to stop FOA assigning waypoints to units in your group?