I got it thanks. :) I was tired from the gym and mucked up my configfiles :D Thanks and sorry for being stupid :D

OP says it:

Dear @Mikey74, does it mean that it's MP/dedicated compatible?

Thanks!

Thanks mate, didnt notice it :P

I gotta ask, how did you get all that valuable information in the UI at the bottom right of the screen? Its the one where its displayed in the video where you can see grid location, direction facing, bearing etc. That is really really good but i cant seem to find it. What mod is that?

I'm hoping that, if it's not too much trouble, a "rookie friendly" video(s) could be created to show how we can maximize the potential of this mod's modules.

Thanks again for sharing your hard work! :bounce3:

No probs all. lol :)

Kyle we are working on one. Hopefully we will have a video and a mission for the editor that shows how things work. No time frame on this other than hopefully soon. ;)

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

By the way Guys GraemeShute is credited for FOA's new LOGO!!! Great Job man!

Looking forward to learning whatever I can from the videos. :)

Again, I'm thankful for all that you do.

No probs I enjoy making this more than I enjoy playing Arma. lol That says alot. well most of the time. Bug hunts are not my favorite unless I crush it in a few minutes and not a few days or a few weeks. lol

Hi there, with my lack of understanding of Arma AI, I'm hoping you can elaborate a little for me. Playing alone with MCC, AGM and FOA, I'm having an "issue" where the units do not respond to orders given in MCC or Zeus. It gets "deleted". I am unsure which addon would take presidence. Further more, is there any way I can do some tweaking so that the suppression does not affect BluFor (or friendly units) as much? ('Merica)

1st turn off FOA and do same mission see if it does the same thing. The way I do stuff like that is I disable mods till things act right. Process of elimination. Its time consuming, but may be what you need to do. AGM and FOA have been tested a good bit with my team those work. We havnt tried MCC though.

Not yet without breaking things. :( In future updates down the road. Im going to add different strategies for different sides and also user config options for this. ;)

Edited by Mikey74

1st turn off FOA and do same mission see if it does the same thing. The way I do stuff like that is I disable mods till things act right. Process of elimination. Its time consuming, but may be what you need to do. AGM and FOA have been tested a good bit with my team those work. We havnt tried MCC though.

Not yet without breaking things. :( In future updates down the road. Im going to add different strategies for different sides and also user config options for this. ;)

Great I'll try that, thanks. Yeah, I use MCC for the ease of on-the-fly simple mission making.

I look forward to your continued great work. Would be great to be able to tweak based on factions to simulate trained forces vs militia/guerillas/terrorists. I love the voices added too, really adds to the immersive-ness of it all.

I gotta ask, how did you get all that valuable information in the UI at the bottom right of the screen? Its the one where its displayed in the video where you can see grid location, direction facing, bearing etc. That is really really good but i cant seem to find it. What mod is that?

@Blackwater13, that my friend is from a very impressive mod known as TPW_MODS by tpw. The piece you are describing is called TPW_HUD.

TPW_MODS comprises of so many features both ambient and Immersion enhancing that every Arma 3 player needs to check it out to see what part of it fits their needs.

I have one issue with AISS which happens when Im using other mods like ALIVE etc. that is the automatic support/ambush order given to AI.

Is there any way to turn off these automatic orders? I have a bunch of support arty and helis units back at the base that always get into the fight and do things theyre not supposed to. :)

Hay Man, this is all great stuff really appreciate the work. Just browsing through some mods and this is definately going on my hitlist.

Can I just ask with regards to the Sequence. AISS, 2 and now 3.

Is FOA got all the features of AISS2? or would it be wise to download them both.

One of the main features that attracted me to this was the suppression fire (How dare they even mention it on the marksmen features list when the button still doesnt work:mad:)

But your version looks epic my friend. If I download FOA will it be in it or should I stick to AISS2 for now.

Just FOA all other AISS are no longer supported. ;) Yes FOA has all and more. Going to have to edit suppression script for multiplayer though. :( But I'm thinking easy fix for what I'm seeing.

P.S. Almost got a quick demo mission set up for FOA. Sent earlier version to team havnt heard anything yet. Going to send next version to team and if they stamp it with approval I'll release the demo mission here.

Sweet, looks awesome. Quick Question is the steam location the best place to get the updates of the stable versions or are we better off manually downloading? Thanks Again

Usually I update steam 1st. But both have same versions every time.

Awesome Thanks so much for all your work, Using FOA SAMO and also C2 Formely known as ASM (Advanced Squad Movement) and the infantry combat has been turned on its head.

My only problem now is that using support mods are a pain. It takes for ever and even fails most of the time if i try to call in arti or airstrikes, support or anything.

Hi Tharos what support mods do you use so I can test out and fix b4 next release.

BTW Testing on server. FOA works fairly well. Not sure I can give a definite works on server. We had other mods going enjoying MP play. lol We had some desync and ping issues. Sense I always think worse case scenario I have to assume its FOA. But once we get used to server we will just run FOA and run proper test for it to get it right on the Server then release a definitely working on Server version. :)

I get a lot of "... move to grid 000000". Playing on Altis, no other mods and latest stable branch. I don't think it matters too much, as AI always later makes a "group move to" command, but it seems weird.

I also sometimes see guys with their pistols instead of the main armament, even though I know they have plenty of ammo. And this is not snipers, but riflemen. I think I've seen this in vanilla and/or with other mods as well, so probably not an issue with FOA ;-)

Great work!

I get a lot of "... move to grid 000000". Playing on Altis, no other mods and latest stable branch. I don't think it matters too much, as AI always later makes a "group move to" command, but it seems weird.

I also sometimes see guys with their pistols instead of the main armament, even though I know they have plenty of ammo. And this is not snipers, but riflemen. I think I've seen this in vanilla and/or with other mods as well, so probably not an issue with FOA ;-)

Great work!

Wow I've not heard them do the 000 thing in several updates. I'll look into next opportunity I get. As to Pistols thats Bis. ;) Seen it too freaked me it till I disabled FOA and they still did it.

Wow I've not heard them do the 000 thing in several updates. I'll look into next opportunity I get. As to Pistols thats Bis. ;) Seen it too freaked me it till I disabled FOA and they still did it.

Just for confirmation I did use the latest FOA update :) Used in conjunction with the FOA module, auto inititation parameter set to 0.

FOA

Now with 50% more RPG... Same Great Taste!

and a longer one...