Hygiene Crate

We might not have reinvented the wheel(only the toilet rim) the need for hygiene on the battlefield is important.

Without proper facilities to take care of our basic human needs an army will grind to an hault over time.

Lack of basic hygiene facilities lead to outbursts of diseases and no one enjoys that.

Made to be self sufficient and self heated in hot climates.

Built in shower means you can disinfect the cube while showering for dual purpose goodness.

oUWmhBA.jpg

Edited by AFDS

Barracks Stackable Crate
In the olden days soldiers would sleep under the clear sky.
In modern days they lounge in comfort after a hard day in the field. Or.. At least if you choose ours.
Our modern barracks are made to fit any requirement in any battlefield today.
Reinforced inner shell with aramid layers to protect against most common small arms fire. Rated at NIJ III.
All glass outfitted on these modules are rated up to NIJ III. Can be outifted with basic polymer windows if not needed.

Qpo9Zk1.jpg

Wow wow wow,amazingï¼

Dont know anyone had point this,but would you make the seats and beds really have their function?I mean let the soldiers could sit and lie on them?

looking really nice and especially handy for about every single Community that like to start of in there own base.

In Combination with a Script to move objects... we are talking FOB SimCity which is.... melting my brain a bit, please keep up the excellent work.

I have not yet looked into animation and such for ArmA, but my plan is to make things interactive yes, bare minimum seating and such.

There are seating animations ingame as it is,not sure about normal laying down but im sure there is something that would fit. :)

Again, if people have any special type of crate that would like to see let me know..

Next in line now is Fuel, Kitchen and after that I'll start looking for something immersion wise else.

People have mentioned generator and that will be added sooner or later, but that is really just a square with a texture more or less so no rush :p

something i had idear for fuel depo a while back i never got to far into it

http://i.imgur.com/BPJlYON.jpg (175 kB) [comes from a A2 mod]

was also looking into makeing a pysx rope larger eg pipe that had to be attached to vehicle to refuel

[i also a hate the look at fuel tank insta refuel ]

@Jonas

That would be pretty awesome.

Will firstly make a crate version for fueling, aka fixed position refuel, but a physx rope for attachment would be pretty awesome to say the least.

Sounds like a bit of a battle to get the configs for somethings like that to work but that would defenatly be the ultimate immersion aspect for sure. :cool:

yep i ran out of ideas there isn't much out there on creating a rope

People have mentioned generator and that will be added sooner or later, but that is really just a square with a texture more or less so no rush :p
Ehhh, if you're willing to use the Arma 2 ones as a placeholder I can throw you the sources, already configured with various retextures?

@Chortles

What I meant by that is that it will be in by release, it just isnt very high on the priority list at is it pretty straight forward to do (even the more complicated once dont have much of an "interior" to flesh out, so basically a 30 min modeling job. :)

Worry not though. An awesome generator will be around by the time we get to release. At the phase its going atm it shouldnt be to long (insert TM here). :)

To many ArmA 2 things being thrown over in my opinion, no offense to anybody. But when it takes about as long a time to just model the thing as it does to import it over.. might as well. :cool:

Woa at first i saw the first picture and i was like... huh some kind of "have your own server box" mod? lol then i scrolled down and noticed UAV terminal room, armory, and more. This is truly amazing and a "different" kind of mod pack unlike other mods like just vehicles, maps, weapons, etc. Can't wait! Nice job.

Refueling Station Crate
Where there is war there is Oil. Without Oil there is no fuel.
Without fuel there is no vehicles. Without vehicles you might as well go home.
Bringing you the newest and most battle proven fuel cell system in the world.
Double walled fuel cell with layers of aramid fibers. Self sealing system in middle wall.
Will withstand up to class NIJ III projectiles. Proven in both the desert, jungle and the arctic.
OERySon.jpg

Edited by Arctic Fox Defense Solutions

Ugh i feel so bad actually making a request of sorts, or rather giving an idea without contributing anything else... please only intake this with some spicey sauce.

- A Briefing Container // http://gyazo.com/ce25d0046c20455df49b47b656644168

- A "Hang-Out" Container // Baiscly some furnature, maybee a Wall-mounted TV, Kicker or Pooltable, you know a place the guys go to unwind other then the GYM.

Actually.... if you need any help, i will be pleased to offer my assistance.

@Fluttershy:

A Briefing container will be made. I am still a bit on the fence if that will be a Container/Tent combo, where you have a 40" container in the center with same size tents outside.

Wont exactly be bulletproof outer shell.. but still.

Also a hang-out container is also on the agenda, so it should make its way to a reply in a future near you. :cool:

Not made to much today due to some IKEA goodness that had to be assembled..

So because of that,have my sincere love and take a look at the current FOB lineup in a small setup.

Due to the size, I advice to press the 4K link below. From now on I will start adding a extra link under the original to show off more detail as its rather lacking at 100kb sizes.

On that note.. Enjoy!

Crates upcoming in que:

Briefing Crate(Left lower corner, still early WIP)

Fortification Crate (Everything you need for basic defenses. Sandbags, Barbed wire etc)

Air Radar Crate (Two crates to be precise, one for the radar itself and one for the operator)

Kitchen Crate(Been mentioned in the past)

Recreational Crate (Televisions, pool table etc.)

GPxidw3.jpg

4K Render of Scene (305 kB)

Edited by AFDS

Field Kitchen Crate
Everyone agrees that MREs are the worst thing to come out of a kitchen since bacon flavored gum.
Therefor, we have dedicated alot of our resources to get the men and women the best bacon in the field.
If you happen to be a filthy vegetarian, Arctic Fox Defense Solutions will not honor your struggle.
For everone else, we can even go as low as allow cooking of chicken "bacon" for our muslim brothers in arms.
1WZV304.jpg
Higher Resolution Image (275 kB)

wow Your work rate is very impressive

just keeps getting better and better

have you had any ideas on external structures eg what this stuff will look like from the outside also are you planing any of them with windows

Great stuff btw

Well they are basically containers, so the outside will be mainly that.

Ofcourse the promo photos does not have any external details as of now because that is really the last step.

They will ofcourse vary a bit depending on reference of real types, and have outlets for power and whatever other type of stuff.

Most of the crates are shown without chairs as well, as those will mainly be proxy items and I have not yet fleshed them out to the level I want them (good balance of looks vs polys)

Windows is normally something that is not very common on container crates like these, for security reasons, both shipping wise and operationally.

But things that these makes sense in, like the barracks have windows, because no one wants to live in a closed box.

Such as the repair container might also get a side hatch at bench level to easier help people out of confined spaces etc.

So it all depends on the products.

Since someone asked about textures earlier, here is the military crate versions.

Not made by myself, but requested made as part of my subscription over at GameTextures.com

Gotta have my fix of high quality stuff when making my gear after all.

For these projects as far as software goes Substance Painter,Designer and BitMap2Material3 will be used.

Couldnt resist indie deal pack a couple weeks ago.. should be great. :cool:

WISpPWe.jpg

Looking nice !! will be a good feature for warfare game styles and MP COOP stuff.

What kind of vert / face's you got on these?

As in amount?

Well, most are between 25-28K Tris(Polygon in other programs I belive) as highest divider in current state, but I am going for anything between 30k and a bit up with some proxies (such as chairs for some assets)

So nothing crazy. Made with useability in mind on that front, and since you normally would only have a few of them at a time that is kinda small compared to alot of other things. :)

Kinda have to hold back bigtime on detailing on models due to the game engine being kinda restrictive there..

Mess Hall Crate

Where you get your wonderfull food that is made in our kitchens.

It's a simple thing with a simple purpose.

No fancy description required.

Tarp is just a placeholder to indicate something other than a "normal" metal roof.

8as7bFG.jpg

Higher Resolution (462 kB)