Sign in to follow this  
hydrobull3t

Looking for modding tutorials

Hi everybody,

Recently i had a thought about making my own mod.

For example, i want to create mod with dependency to RHS.

So my needs are:

Guide to how to re texture vehicles.

How to create bisign,texheader and all what mod has to be filled to work.

How to make my mod dependent to RHS.

And how exacly to create my mod from 0. (noob yeah I know)

Thanks for the helpers..:yay:

If you're proposing to alter any RHS content you must get their permission first.

Modifying others' content in breach of their license and releasing/posting it anywhere is a sure way to get blackballed by the community and permanently banned from BIF.

If you're proposing to alter any RHS content you must get their permission first.

Modifying others' content in breach of their license and releasing/posting it anywhere is a sure way to get blackballed by the community and permanently banned from BIF.

I sent an email, hope they will respond to me.

But right now i want to start with the GHOSTHAWK of arma 3, to see if i understand the basics..

Check in the editing configs and scripts forum.

All of the questions you have are covered in threads existing in there already.

Check in the editing configs and scripts forum.

All of the questions you have are covered in threads existing in there already.

Seems i cant find it... can you link me it?

But right now i want to start with the GHOSTHAWK of arma 3, to see if i understand the basics..

Ok, glad to hear it.

Run a search on the BI Wiki, on the forum, on Armaholic, and on OFPEC. There are a lot of tutorials available. Most will be for A2/CO but the basics are the same.

Ok, glad to hear it.

Run a search on the BI Wiki, on the forum, on Armaholic, and on OFPEC. There are a lot of tutorials available. Most will be for A2/CO but the basics are the same.

Gotcha, thanks again, will do.

It is pretty simple - we do NOT allow any modification of our original content (that means reverse engineering, taking it out, and repacking in a separate file/ addon etc, or any similar practice)

HOWEVER - we do allow external configs, textures (via hiddenselection) etc to be made, with a simple notice send to us, as long as the original content we release is not altered in its original form (as described above). As long as your modification uses RHS simply as a requirement, and your addon is released separately, there is no problem - case of point Leights Opfor

That being said, do not expect additional or bespoke support, we do not modify the current milestones based on external needs. There is the official documentation being updated as fast as possible, that should sort of cover most of the needs.

who did you sent the e-mail to?

It is pretty simple - we do NOT allow any modification of our original content (that means reverse engineering, taking it out, and repacking in a separate file/ addon etc, or any similar practice)

HOWEVER - we do allow external configs, textures (via hiddenselection) etc to be made, with a simple notice send to us, as long as the original content we release is not altered in its original form (as described above). As long as your modification uses RHS simply as a requirement, and your addon is released separately, there is no problem - case of point Leights Opfor

That being said, do not expect additional or bespoke support, we do not modify the current milestones based on external needs. There is the official documentation being updated as fast as possible, that should sort of cover most of the needs.

who did you sent the e-mail to?

Sent an Private Message to you (Email seems to be wrong)