Sign in to follow this  
vigvam

Call of ArmA

PR10M7S.png?1

Overview:

The special operation to destroy AAF base and capture the intelligence. Playing for the soldiers of special forces, capture the enemy posts, and then attack enemy technical base. From coordination of teams actions depends the results of operation.

Features:

• Walkthrough duration - medium;
  • Difficulty - medium;
  • Play as multiple characters;
  • Satellite and tactical interface systems;
  • Not required addons;
  • Voice acting - no.

Download:

Steam Workshop

MediaFire

Armaholic

Edited by VigVam
  • Like 2

I am surprised how everybody has overlooked this gem of a mission for years! This is exactly that mild-SciFi-features touch that should have been in original ArmA3, as it can be expected from a 2035 scenario. Varied mission that is played from 2 points of view (2 elements), only letdown is that it did not end for me (lone last enemy problem perhaps). Warm recommendation to play this, people!

20 hours ago, mathias_eichinger said:

I am surprised how everybody has overlooked this gem of a mission for years! This is exactly that mild-SciFi-features touch that should have been in original ArmA3, as it can be expected from a 2035 scenario. Varied mission that is played from 2 points of view (2 elements), only letdown is that it did not end for me (lone last enemy problem perhaps). Warm recommendation to play this, people!

Arma 3 made it so easy to export missions that we had an explosion of missions by everyone and their dog too. It's hard to weed out the good ones. Thanks for recommending this, I will have to give it a go.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AZCoder said:

Arma 3 made it so easy to export missions that we had an explosion of missions by everyone and their dog too. It's hard to weed out the good ones. Thanks for recommending this, I will have to give it a go.

+1