ketsucorp

KetsuCorp: General Equipment Addon Release (GEAR)

That mean if I really need some new staff I have to find it elsewhere or make it by myself... But thanks for info :D

A config fix just for helmet, at least, could be useful. Someone have done that ?

A config fix just for helmet, at least, could be useful. Someone have done that ?

Some people have tried, but the way this mod is organized makes any quick fix... well, not quick :) .

• Like 1

Why does the armor doesn't work? I mean, with every gun (in Virtual Arsenal), everyone is down with one single shot? I tried everything (@GEAR1,2,3...) but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?

Why does the armor doesn't work? I mean, with every gun (in Virtual Arsenal), everyone is down with one single shot? I tried everything (@GEAR1,2,3...) but it still doesn't work. Can you help me?

because this hasn't been update for over a year, and wont be, there was never any new armour values applied after 1.48 update I believe.

because this hasn't been update for over a year, and wont be, there was never any new armour values applied after 1.48 update I believe.

Oh... Is there any gear mods with armor that actually works right now? Kind of lame having the vanilla arma 3.

Oh... Is there any gear mods with armor that actually works right now? Kind of lame having the vanilla arma 3.

There are plenty out there. Take look around the workshop or armaholic. It all depends on what kind of gear you're looking for.

There are plenty out there. Take look around the workshop or armaholic. It all depends on what kind of gear you're looking for.

Like this mod... Already tried VSM pack but doesn't work (unless I fucked up the installation). What would you recommend me?

EDIT : Sorry, it does work.

EDIT 2 : 45KO doesn't seem to work aswell.

i know that this mod wil not be update anymore

but is possible use some textures (obviously with appropriate credits) ?

the guy in charge is no longer active since november 2015

i know that this mod wil not be update anymore

but is possible use some textures (obviously with appropriate credits) ?

the guy in charge is no longer active since november 2015

Unless he gives you written permission, releasing it and just adding his name is still not the correct way to do things.

Unless he gives you written permission, releasing it and just adding his name is still not the correct way to do things

i know

Hi,

I just found and downloaded Ketsu Corp's GEAR mods.

They look really good!

They provide a plethora of gear including uniforms, vests, headwear, and facewear.

But it seems that they don't have placeholders in the inventory. It also seems that they don't have armour values.

Is this correct?

Is there any chance that they will be updated in the future to include inventory placeholders and armour values?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, Percipio said:

Hi,

I just found and downloaded Ketsu Corp's GEAR mods.

They look really good!

They provide a plethora of gear including uniforms, vests, headwear, and facewear.

But it seems that they don't have placeholders in the inventory. It also seems that they don't have armour values.

Is this correct?

Is there any chance that they will be updated in the future to include inventory placeholders and armour values?

Thanks.

The creator has already stated that there will be no more updates and that Ketsupcorp as a team are no longer.

Bottom line, none of the things you mentioned will be updated.

Hi,

Thanks  for the update, road runner its appreciated.

<chop>

Back to the armaholic drawing-board...

Cheers,

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Percipio said:

Hi,

Thanks  for the update, road runner its appreciated.

<chop>

Back to the armaholic drawing-board...

Cheers,

As good as his stuff was back then, you've a plethora of top notch stuff to chose from that's out there just now.

On 8/8/2016 at 4:03 AM, road runner said:

Unless he gives you written permission, releasing it and just adding his name is still not the correct way to do things.

Came here to ask for permission but seeing as he is no longer present do you know of a mod that adds good quality black equipment?

8 hours ago, kerozen said:

Came here to ask for permission but seeing as he is no longer present do you know of a mod that adds good quality black equipment?

Good Quality Black Equipment?

TRYK Uniforms, TAC Vests.

Those are the only two that I can think of off the top of my head at the moment.

17 hours ago, kerozen said:

define the equipment?

4 hours ago, road runner said:

define the equipment?

Uniforms/vests/helmets, stuff like that