Cype_Revenge

Terrain Pack Lost Island/Lost Island Winter

@redarmy

yes you may have installed AIA or A3MP why not? But do not launch it with this Island! :)

@ShakyBones11

i need to check it if on PWS are all addons what are required.

AHhhh confusion! haha

iv had A3MP for a while,was just confirming it wont work rite with your map.No worries thanks for the map,again,looks great.

Hey Cype, you could also pack all objects that has a different path than A3/AiA in its own addon, and all other in another one. If you then move the first pbo to another folder, your map should be 100% compatible with AiA/ A3MP.

Hey Neo, with the next Update i made my Addons AIA compatible.

Its on my to-do list :)

A quick plug here guys. I've made the ultimate Zeus / MCC Template mission for those who want to jump in, spawn some units and make some custom missions.

They are basically my take on the 'Master Altis' missions.

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Lost Island - RHS

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409531022

ZGM / MCC - Tactical Lost Island Winter - RHS

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=409538027

The Ultimate Zeus / MCC Template for Lost Island.

Mission Features:

- 81 player slots spread over 3 factions + Zeus.

- Initial Spawns are set to random. No need to log in as Zeus for MCC players, initial spawns will be created automatically.

- All mods and addons allowed.

- Players will respawn with the exact same gear they died with (for push and survival missions)

- 60 second Respawn time for infinitry, 120 second respawn time for vehicles.

- All squad members have same radio frequency by default (Task Force Radio)

- 5 minutes bleed out for unconcious players. (AGM)

- Features US Army, Russian Forces, Ultranationalist Forces (RHS: Escalation, Leights OpFor)

Required Addons:

- Lost Island Map Pack

- JBAD Buildings

- RHS: Escalation

- LeightsOpFor

- Authentic Gameplay Modification (AGM)

- TaskForce Arrowhead Radio (Optional)

- Community Based Addons (CBA_A3)

- MCC Sandbox A3

Edited by ShakyBones11

Major Boggie, one of the people who cooperates with Armaholic to create videos for the Armaholic Youtube Channel, released his review video of the "Lost Island Pack" for Arma 3.

We hope everyone will leave their feedback in the video comments, like the video and/or subscribe to our channel!

Outstanding map! Please Sir... we want more ;)

Videos From StTosins West to East Mission

got pretty intense in there ;)

@ShakyBones

Thanks for the missions.

@Foxhound and Major Boggie great video :yay:

@CosmiC10R thanks for the video

Edited by 19thCypeRevenge

Im so hyped for the AiA compatible version. Our Finnish community really would like to see another snowmap in our repository, but its already rather large, so we don't want to make community members download AiA assets 2 times.

Island looks great man, keep up the good work, and thank you.

Update V1.1 is available on the First Page.

The Island is Updated to AIATP (is now required)!

all info and the Download you find on the First Page.

UpZHLiwl.png[/img]

n7jmgwql.png[/img]

TJZKQ84l.png[/img]

T7n4SL4l.png[/img]

Xoe4gi3l.png[/img]

kg6Y8ZWl.png[/img]

T6JsXj0l.png[/img]

Thanks for reading

Edited by 19thCypeRevenge

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

The store in Stvetlograd keeps collapsing after about a clip is fired at the structure.

Nice Map by the way!

The store in Stvetlograd keeps collapsing after about a clip is fired at the structure.

Nice Map by the way!

i need to check this, but strange....

Ya, if I new how to bb code I would put up vids or picks of it. But it would take longer then I care for the problem to be fixed. You should be able to replicate it very easy. It is the one right beside the hospital.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yup, I will confirm it is still crumbling, however, the other like it in the same town is not.

Edited by 3lockad3

Updated mod v1.1.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey CypeRevenge , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Just a quick random question: Isn't there a way to rip the buildings you need from JBad and put it in to the map. So that Jbad buildings wouldn't need to be a requirement? I know map makers have done similar stuff with AIA assets etc.. The only reason i suggesting this is because that the 1.3+ gig jbad requirement put some people off from getting the map which is a shame since it's a really great map. But specially for big communities that has 40+ gigs of mods in our repository for our missions it can be really hard to convince the rest of the community that it's worth it. So if in the future if you maybe could have more alternatives for downloads ie. a version with and without Jbad buildings requirement. That would be great,i would really love to convince our community to do some epic missions on the map but right now it's impossible cause of the Jbad requirement.

Just a quick random question: Isn't there a way to rip the buildings you need from JBad and put it in to the map. So that Jbad buildings wouldn't need to be a requirement? I know map makers have done similar stuff with AIA assets etc.. The only reason i suggesting this is because that the 1.3+ gig jbad requirement put some people off from getting the map which is a shame since it's a really great map. But specially for big communities that has 40+ gigs of mods in our repository for our missions it can be really hard to convince the rest of the community that it's worth it. So if in the future if you maybe could have more alternatives for downloads ie. a version with and without Jbad buildings requirement. That would be great,i would really love to convince our community to do some epic missions on the map but right now it's impossible cause of the Jbad requirement.

If you take the buildings out of JBAD and put them in the core mod, you're not saving any space. You're just moving content from once place to another. So 1.3+ GB of buildings in JBAD will be the same 1.3+ GB of buildings, no matter how you get them.

+ other maps are still going to be calling JBAD - so guess what you've just doubled up you space needs....

I'm getting signature check errors for lost.pbo in the 1.1.2 version on Play withSix. Diagnose shows no issues, however. Anyone else?

I tried it out and have to say that this map is much better than they pictures shows. Really detailed map. Thanks. :)

Even if it tooks me about 2h to get JBAD, it is worth.

I have a strange behaviour with "summer map". There is no trees on this map. They are in the winter one but not the summer. I can see trees near cities but not in "forest" and even near the castle.

I use PWS and I can't see dependancies with your map. JBAD or AiA. (I have both)

I really don't know what happen