Sign in to follow this  
greywolf907

Advanced Operations Insurrection

by

Zero

Description:

This is a first release version of my mission Advanced operations Insurrection that includes the HALO mod Eridanus Insurrection with the permission of the mod creator I created a futuristic version of Advanced Operations.

Features:

All aspects of the Eridanus Insurrection mod

VAS

Virtual Arsenal

Zeus

BTC Revive

ATM Airdrop

TAW Viewdistance

Group manager option

Installation:

Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.

Notes:

Known issues\ Drop pod and visor options only available to first player that joins the dedicated server once you die and respawn the option to use the visor is gone, as for the drop pod you can deploy the pod as many times as you like but will not have a option to drop into the AO. As the mod is in the first release stages the Pelican over the AO's is not armed once available I will add it to the next update.

Credits & thanks:

A big thanks to JShock for all his scripting help and the Eridanus Insurrection team for the great mod as well as all the other people who make great addons, mods, scripts that make it possible for people to create their ideas for Arma.

Download link on Armaholic\ http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28345

Any feedback, errors or problems with mission, Ideas you may want to see on future releases, Etc... more than welcome thanks.

<a  href=preview_zpsfbtdjmpu.jpg' alt='preview_zp

Edited by greywolf907