church

Predator C "Avenger" Jet-Powered UAV - Work in progress

We've been doing some internal testing and I think we might need to tone down how badass this drone is...

I know its probably capable of these things in real life but damn it looks very overpowered in game, looks great though!

Very, very, very. good is it? Nope, it's the flying terminator! :811: :681:

We're getting very close to first release everyone!! Here's a peek at the first mock-up of our loadout editor!

Loadout%20Editor%20Main%20Page%20Draft%202.png

Arming%20Screen%20Heavy%20Preview.png

Wow, it will dish out a crazy amount of damage

At least this won't take a Tyrannosaurus-Rex, Velociraptor and a really huge water dinosaur to kill an Indominus-Rex haha. But the loadout screen looks really cutting-edge and advanced.

This is gonna be another amazing release, thank you Kiory and Church for your effort! :)

The gameplay in game makes you want to play with the quality of drone made by people of quality;): RÉ

Will it mount AA missiles on the exterior mounts?

Will it mount AA missiles on the exterior mounts?

No, we don't have plans to give the Drakon and AA capabilities at this time. It's already extremely powerful as an air to ground weapon, adding AA would be overkill.

No, we don't have plans to give the Drakon and AA capabilities at this time. It's already extremely powerful as an air to ground weapon, adding AA would be overkill.

Yeah AA would be fun but still overkill, and as far as I know drones are ATO (Air to ground) But its a friendly toy to buy for your kids *cough* *cough* :638::404::sarcasm:

Quick fix for the Hellfire AGM-144s would be to make them laserlock only.

Are the GBU-53 gliding yet or are they just dropping like normal bombs?

Quick fix for the Hellfire AGM-144s would be to make them laserlock only.

Are the GBU-53 gliding yet or are they just dropping like normal bombs?

I wonder if in some mods the GBU-53's do glide because, that'd be really cool. I hope that feature will be added :D

I wonder if in some mods the GBU-53's do glide because, that'd be really cool. I hope that feature will be added :D

It would need a bit of scripting since the only way i know to make something glide is make it a air vehicle. So you would need to make a vehicle on gun fired, make that vehicle move the direction it should go, make it search targets per script and a bit more of scripting.

I am working on something similar for the SADARM 155mm.

It would need a bit of scripting since the only way i know to make something glide is make it a air vehicle. So you would need to make a vehicle on gun fired, make that vehicle move the direction it should go, make it search targets per script and a bit more of scripting.

I am working on something similar for the SADARM 155mm.

I guess it could work XD I hope that goes well for you :D Um church with the laser loadout will it be able to extra internal bombs?

I guess it could work XD I hope that goes well for you :D Um church with the laser loadout will it be able to extra internal bombs?

Nope! The Drakon uses the internal bay to house the laser components. It will only have laser capabilities when it's in that loadout.

Nope! The Drakon uses the internal bay to house the laser components. It will only have laser capabilities when it's in that loadout.

Please tell me this comes soon, oh god it's gonna be great to have a portable deathstar

...oh god it's gonna be great to have a portable deathstar

thats exactly what I was thinking! :)

Please tell me this comes soon...

Very soon, I promise! All of the really big stuff is done! We're fine tuning the last things that are going to make this drone really great and then we'll push out our first release. I don't think I can give a date right now but soon!! I will, however, give you guys a teaser of our Custom Loadout Editor Tablet! It might just become a lot more than a loadout editor too ;)

Loadout%20Editor%20Tablet.png

Very soon, I promise! All of the really big stuff is done! We're fine tuning the last things that are going to make this drone really great and then we'll push out our first release. I don't think I can give a date right now but soon!! I will, however, give you guys a teaser of our Custom Loadout Editor Tablet! It might just become a lot more than a loadout editor too ;)

http://i1059.photobucket.com/albums/t431/Ch11rcH/Loadout%20Editor%20Tablet.png

Woah, very nicely done. So when you mean laser components you mean like power supply n stuff? Oh yeah another thing, will you be able to make your own loadouts? Because I was thinking as a very cool suggestion if you could add bombs and the laser. Being that, you have like some laser components in the internal weapon bay and they take up one slot. So the more laser components you have the more ammunition you have for the laser. That way you can have something else other than bombs. If you didn't really understand ill just put it to conclusion here.

Laser components (could) take up 1 slot in the internal weapon bay and each component gives you 500 ammunition (or lasers depending if its a solid beam or a burst of little beams) so that way you can have some bombs along with the laser. It would be cool if you can do that.

Oh yeah, another question with the Loadout tablet will that be an item to change the loadouts on it if your not controlling it at the moment or will the tablet just be apart of the load out interface?

Edited by PlasmaWerewolf