class UserActions
 {
  class OpenCargoDoor
  {
   displayName = "Open Ramp";
   position = "crewactions";
   radius = 15;
   showwindow = 0;
   condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" == 0 and (alive this) and player == player;";
   statement = "this animate [""cargoDoor"", 1] AND this animate [""AFTDoorPart"", 1];";
   onlyforplayer = 1;
  };
  class CloseCargoDoor
  {
   displayName = "Close Ramp";
   position = "crewactions";
   radius = 15;
   showwindow = 0;
   condition = "this animationPhase ""cargoDoor"" > 0 and (alive this) and player == player;";
   statement = "this animate [""cargoDoor"", 0] AND this animate [""AFTDoorPart"", 0];";
   onlyforplayer = 1;
  };
  class sideDoors1Open
  {
   displayName = "SideDoors Open";
   position = "side";
   radius = 15;
   showwindow = 0;
   condition = "this animationPhase ""sideDoors1"" == 0 and (alive this) and player == player;";
   statement = "this animate [""sideDoors1"", 1];";
   onlyforplayer = 1;
  };
  class sideDoors1Close
  {
   displayName = "SideDoors Close";
   position = "side";
   radius = 15;
   showwindow = 0;
   condition = "this animationPhase ""sideDoors1"" > 0 and (alive this) and player == player;";
   statement = "this animate [""sideDoors1"", 0];";
   onlyforplayer = 1;
  };
 };

i need pilot , copilot , commander to have option for open/close cargodoor, but i want the opportunity to give this option to outside players on demand (something like "unlock door for outside use" option)

and another config that all players can open/close the cargodoor , but when the pilot/copilot/commander want, can lock the door from outside use.(something like "lock door" option)

also is it possible to make the "get in back" (and "get out" option ,only when the player is back) automaticaly open the sidedoors when those doors is closed ,

and when the player is inside and back, then have the opportunity to lock the side doors

i did some testings with no luck....:confused:

is that possible?

Thanks

You can use a setVariable (global) and getVariable for locking the doors... But for the get in and out actions, I don't know. That stuff is defined in the model. I havent been able to find how to set a condition on that.

ok , job done with variables

now, what this commands does?

cargoGetInAction[] = {"GetInHeli_Transport_01Cargo"};
       cargoGetOutAction[] = {"GetOutLow"};

can i add some code in , or is this only for anims? example

cargoGetInAction[] = {"GetInHeli_Transport_01Cargo","hint ""test"" "};
       cargoGetOutAction[] = {"GetOutLow"};

i did some tests and i have no errors , but i cant get the hint . Even if i comment those lines , vehicle working with no problem at all.

how can i change the get in back action ?

i need an event occurs , before getin back action starts. (open side doors and then GetInHeli_Transport_01Cargo)

i did a test with

cargoGetInAction[] = {"if (this animationPhase ""sideDoors1"" == 0) then{ this animate [""sideDoors1"", 1];};","GetInHeli_Transport_01Cargo"};

no errors ,but nothing happen

i did a test with junk code in it. again no errors at all. it seems that this line is ignored for some reason .. ???

also i cant find any documentation for those commands

Edited by dragonsyr