Sign in to follow this  
Aus

Pictures of Australia Island (soon to be released)

Victoria can finally invade Tasmania :p

Or we can finally settle the great Sydneyers/Mexican war (Mexicans will win :D )

Those huge islands always amaze me.

Popping a tire in the outback sure is bad news on a map like this.

Most likely an awesome map for patrol type of missions, it's always very intense if you roam around on such huge terrains.

Are you defining cities and villages with location attributes so some civ spawning scripts will work on this map?

I guess most important attribute would be the type of the location (City, Village etc.)

Absolutely looking forward to this!

Keep up the great work,

Cheers

Those huge islands always amaze me.

Popping a tire in the outback sure is bad news on a map like this.

Most likely an awesome map for patrol type of missions, it's always very intense if you roam around on such huge terrains.

Are you defining cities and villages with location attributes so some civ spawning scripts will work on this map?

I guess most important attribute would be the type of the location (City, Village etc.)

Absolutely looking forward to this!

Keep up the great work,

Cheers

cities/towns and "villages" are defined, if u run outta fuel in the outback on this map your farked. Tbh i wouldnt venture into the scrub without flares and another vehicle. If you crash your car your in a world of hurt. Its great!!!

So everything good with this map? Still working on it?

Do you know ausisland twitch channel?

streaming on every day. in now.

Stopping by just to say a BIG CONGRATZ !! on an amazing island AUS.

Being an airhead this was godsend...Did the Perth river flight last night and OMG its cool.

Having actually lived down under for a few years also made this release even more exciting :)

We have noted the drops in FPS in certain areas, but gotta sacrifice a little to get the fantastic size of the map.