onnerby

Binkowski

BINK answered on Facebook that he feels better !!!!

BINK answered on Facebook that he feels better !!!!

That's great :)

Thanks for posting, Vilas - I avoid Facebook like the clap.

Thank you for all of your support BI community! I have made it home and I am slowly recovering. I'm working on my walking, it isn't terrible but it's not the same as before I was hit. I have a cast on my right wrist / lower arm which is odd, since I've never broken a bone in my body and when I was hit in this incident I broke 6 bones on impact on my right side. I also have a healing trachea hole, a stomach tube that will be removed in 2 weeks time, and an eye patch to correct my double vision which occurred because of the broken right eye socket that happened. I will be okay but it will be a few months until I go back to work and drive again, but I have a lot of support from my girlfriend, family, and you guys as well. Thank you so much everybody and to those who donated, that money will be split between my girlfriend and I to pay hospital bills, and other things that are needed to be paid after the accident. I thank all of you and it is good to be back!

Welcome back! Speedy and full recovery bud!

;2911642']Welcome back! Speedy and full recovery bud!

Yeah that. Do you still need some donations ?

Welcome back Bink, it must be great to be home again despite all.

Best wishes for a full and complete recovery.

Echoing ProfTournesol, do you still need financial help?

Welcome back.. those crash photos were pretty horrific hope your recovery goes smoothly

I shouldn't be needing any financial help guys but thank you for offering. Almost 7k in donations over 3 weeks is plenty, that is going into a join account. I also have insurance and I am getting paid from my work for medical leave. I'll be able to get my car replaced damn near for free as well.

Good to hear from you Bink :) Speedy recovery

It is amazing and very, very good to read you are home already considering your encounter with that huge truck, Bink.

Great to have you back here so soon and I wish you a speedy and full recovery :)

Glad to hear things are starting to pick up mate, take care.

Good to see that you are well. I know recovery will be painfull and not easy, but it will be worth it, you´ll see :)

I shouldn't be needing any financial help guys but thank you for offering. Almost 7k in donations over 3 weeks is plenty, that is going into a join account. I also have insurance and I am getting paid from my work for medical leave. I'll be able to get my car replaced damn near for free as well.

All good news, but not as good as the news you are recovering :)

Speedy recovery Bink! It's so relieving to know you are back home and recovering well.

Glad to hear you're on the mend. :)

Speedy recovery, mate. :)

Best wishes from Poland, buddy.

Welcome back... best wishes for a speedy and full recovery!

Hope you have a speedy and full recovery. That looked really bad in the pictures. It's amazing you came out of that as well as you did.

I was in Chicago the night before the accident for a Blackhawks game... maybe another Stanley Cup will help ease the pain. :)

Just a quick update guys, my recovery is going very well. I'm doing much better now then when I was released, my stomach tube was removed and the pain that I had from the surgeries is going away. There's still a little bit but it's not horrible or really limiting, only thing that is is my whiplash in my neck from the impact but it's getting better too. All I have left now is my cast on my right wrist, and my double vision which hopefully will be corrected soon. The cast will be coming off in 2-6 weeks now, depending on how the bones heal up. My walking is damn near back to what it was, the only thing I'm missing is riding my motorcycle since this spring weather is beautiful where I live (depending on the day, of course). Just thought I would update you guys!

Just a quick update guys, my recovery is going very well. I'm doing much better now then when I was released, my stomach tube was removed and the pain that I had from the surgeries is going away. There's still a little bit but it's not horrible or really limiting, only thing that is is my whiplash in my neck from the impact but it's getting better too. All I have left now is my cast on my right wrist, and my double vision which hopefully will be corrected soon. The cast will be coming off in 2-6 weeks now, depending on how the bones heal up. My walking is damn near back to what it was, the only thing I'm missing is riding my motorcycle since this spring weather is beautiful where I live (depending on the day, of course). Just thought I would update you guys!

Great news Bink! :) You are recovering pretty fast man. When I got smashed up last time I needed one and a half years to recover (riding my bike, hit by car.) :D