CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

AH HA duhh the Virtual Arsenal!! Thank you!

Is there any place where I can download mlods for CUP? I'm trying to make a pistol for arma 3 but I have no idea how to properly setup the model. If someone could share the mlod of m9 with me that'd be amazing. Thanks!

Has there been an update for the marksman dlc that I have missed? Also in a future update can you put a logo next to the cup weapons in the arsenal for people like me who run a bunch of mods together. Eric J and the 3rd BAF Weapons pack have the icons and they help when your looking for a certain item from a certain pack.

Yes please, can the weapons be marked with an icon. I have a problem with sometimes up to 4 weapons with identical names listed next to each other, but of course they are all different and I would like to pick the one I actually want instead of lucky dip.

Thanks for everyone who has worked on these.

Thanks guys for this idea, I think we will agree on implementing it. We just need to know how to. ;)

We just need to know how to. ;)

I think I know how it works.

If you want to stay close with CUP, be sure to follow us on our new facebook page. From now on it's our main social channel to stay in contact with you, we will post our WIP screenshots, videos and maybe also streams there.

https://www.facebook.com/arma3cup

you can also watch videos on youtube and you can follow us also on twitter!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNEowVLtlCY1_CYgnsvCMQ

https://twitter.com/arma3cup

O M G. Cant get any better. Awesome! Fantastic work. Pls tell me release is at hand.

O M G. Cant get any better. Awesome! Fantastic work. Pls tell me release is at hand.
Awesome!

Can't give you a precise date yet, but we hope to release some of the stuff in the course of July. No promise yet, just a vague idea.

If you want to stay close with CUP, be sure to follow us on our new facebook page. From now on it's our main social channel to stay in contact with you, we will post our WIP screenshots, videos and maybe also streams there.

https://www.facebook.com/arma3cup

you can also watch videos on youtube and you can follow us also on twitter!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDNEowVLtlCY1_CYgnsvCMQ

https://twitter.com/arma3cup

Thank you so much!

It's time to fap :p

We're close to releasing the first batch of Infantry and Vehicles, as well as an update to the weapons for Marksmen compatibility.

There will be some ten or so vehicles in the first release batch, focus on USMC, among others, the M1A1, AAV, AH-1Z, AV-8B, Dingo 2, C130, BTR-90 and more.

Air vehicles will be using generalized air weapons, meaning that potentially any weapon can be loaded on the external stores (as can be seen here, here, here or here). The result is that there are currently 8 or 9 pre-defined versions of the AV-8B and AH-1Z each (The same will be true for most air vehicles).

The release will also contain most USMC infantry units, with uniforms, vests helmets separated and compatible to other Arma 3 gear.

ETA: When it's done (sorry, no set date yet)

I'm really looking forward to it.

Awesome work!

We're close to releasing the first batch of Infantry and Vehicles, as well as an update to the weapons for Marksmen compatibility.

There will be some ten or so vehicles in the first release batch, focus on USMC, among others, the M1A1, AAV, AH-1Z, AV-8B, Dingo 2, C130, BTR-90 and more.

Air vehicles will be using generalized air weapons, meaning that potentially any weapon can be loaded on the external stores (as can be seen here, here, here or here). The result is that there are currently 8 or 9 pre-defined versions of the AV-8B and AH-1Z each (The same will be true for most air vehicles).

The release will also contain most USMC infantry units, with uniforms, vests helmets separated and compatible to other Arma 3 gear.

Very nice! Looking forward to this. :)

Keep it coming mates i back your project 100%.

Awesome! Cant wait! :yay:

Looking forward to it, guys! Keep it up. Especially waiting for the civilian units........ :) :)

Are the voices from Arma 2 (e.g. Czech for CDF, Russian for Russia, etc.) being ported? I'd really like to see that done because it adds a lot to the immersion factor.

Are the voices from Arma 2 (e.g. Czech for CDF, Russian for Russia, etc.) being ported? I'd really like to see that done because it adds a lot to the immersion factor.

Yes, it's one the plan; it might take a while still, though.

[NOPE]I have a little problem with CUP : i can't see some of DLC weapons with it. Particulary SPMG and the heavy alternative.

Is it a know bug or only for me ? Have tried with lot of mods, it only happend with CUP activated.

Good luck for you next upgrade with vehicles.[/NOPE]

Sorry, it's all working. Only a problem into our dedi server

Edited by Adeubal
Wrong report

[DAMN]2 little questions :

- Will it be a full single download (like CUP Weapons) or differents parts for each factions ?

- And CUP Weapons must be installed or not ?[/DAMN]

Found my answer inside a 20th april post : CUP_units will need CUP_weapons and both are needed to CUP_vehicles... Ok!

Edited by Adeubal

- Will it be a full single download (like CUP Weapons) or differents parts for each factions ?

There will be three "parts":

- CUP Weapons

- CUP Units

- CUP Vehicles.

Found my answer inside a 20th april post : CUP_units will need CUP_weapons and both are needed to CUP_vehicles... Ok!

This might change. We're looking ingo making the Vehicles independent of the Units. With all likelihood, though, the weapon pack will always be required, since it also contains the vehicle weapons (There is a considerable amount of overlap between infantry and vehicle weapons, like the M240 and PK's being used on vehicles as well).

We're not entirely sure yet, though, so this might still be subject to change.

Are the Arma 2 modules being ported? Like ambient civilians, ambient combat, environmental effects, civilian interaction, etc.

It's planned, yes