CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I am trying to use the CUP_O_TK_MILITIA and CUP_O_TK factions with alive and its giving me an error saying that its an incorrect faction and that it might use the default one?  also i noticed that there is no icon for the units showing up in the list of mods when arma 3 starts however i can see the units in the editor.

The ALiVE team are aware of the issue and working on a fix. The CUP configs are correct, ALiVE just needs to be updated.

Very nice work!

A few things though:

-On the A-10, the canon fires too much on the left, not aligned with the HUD visor

-On the F-35, same problem but the canon fires too low - or it's the HUD visor that is too high (your choice)

-On the F-35 GBU, when switching weapons, it indicates MK-82 (I think) : 0 ammo whereas the plane doesn't have any. Is it deliberate?

-On the Strykers, they have a weird feeling when turning, especially in 3rd person view. We can the the wheels turn, but doesn't look like they are making it turn, - rather the feeling that the Stryker is moving itself on a plateform - but maybe it's just me

Thanks

We were informed the strykers have a weird turn rate, we'll look into it, thanks.

Yes, when you drive fast you can't turn at all. If you drive slow it is possible (while still a bit wanky ^^)

BRDM is faster on the water than some of the boats ;) pleasant surprise ;)

• Like 2

All amphib vehicles should be set to 20km/h in water.

If they're faster there's something wrong.

Will the WASP's be adapted to the F35? I'd rather use F35's then Harriers.

Also i noticed you fixed the Dirt bikes steering, but the driver acts as if he's drunk a 6 pack before getting on lol. Driving off road produces weird occurrences :)

Will the WASP's be adapted to the F35? I'd rather use F35's then Harriers.

Also i noticed you fixed the Dirt bikes steering, but the driver acts as if he's drunk a 6 pack before getting on lol. Driving off road produces weird occurrences :)

You can change the Wasp loadout to be whatever you want with the scripts provided.

Motorbike simulation isn't really supported in A3, this is why it behaves funny.

• Like 1

We tried driving with M1030 bikes... its fun, until you fall so hard two medics need to put you together in ACE3.... just like RL ;)

Awww, how come you got rid of the HMDs on the Merlins?  They came in rather handy.

As far as I know the Merlin Pilots don't normally have HMDs in their helmets whatsoever, however I could be wrong so if you find anything that says it does feel free to post it so I can get it changed :P

We tried driving with M1030 bikes... its fun, until you fall so hard two medics need to put you together in ACE3.... just like RL ;)

:D

Tupolov had to add a bunch of scripts just to put it back up when you roll over.

I think some time ago the bike would tip over just by switching to passenger seat.

Are there some Russian Sam gear planned for this? Maybe,RHS radar they are experimenting with.

Tupolov had to add a bunch of scripts just to put it back up when you roll over.

I think some time ago the bike would tip over just by switching to passenger seat.

You should have seen what happened when I tried to make it PhysX compatible. Not pretty

• Like 1

You can change the Wasp loadout to be whatever you want with the scripts provided.

Oh cool, i'll have a look. 

Hi there folks, stellar job on the update!

Especially ACE compat. - good to see that the large modifications seem to find some common ground :)

Here's a question I've wanted to ask in a pretty long time, and, correct me if I'm wrong though, it seems,
nobody has asked so far:

Are CUP vehicles, like the T72M for instance modelled after RAM (Real Armour Modification), so
that, theoretically speaking, they'd be compatible with other tanks based on that mod?

If so, which vehicles, save for the T72, did get that attenton?
I`d assume creating a model along the lines of RAM wouldn't necessarily help shiny deathtraps like
a BMP or the likes, huh?

Anyways,
Keep up the good work, gentlemen ;)
~

Are there some Russian Sam gear planned for this? Maybe,RHS radar they are experimenting with.

There was none in Arma 2. If someone donates his stuff, then yes, otherwise, not.

As far as I know the Merlin Pilots don't normally have HMDs in their helmets whatsoever, however I could be wrong so if you find anything that says it does feel free to post it so I can get it changed :P

Nah, I don't believe Merlin pilots have HMDs either.  It was just a nice touch on the CUP one.

Hi there folks, stellar job on the update!

Especially ACE compat. - good to see that the large modifications seem to find some common ground :)

Here's a question I've wanted to ask in a pretty long time, and, correct me if I'm wrong though, it seems,

nobody has asked so far:

Are CUP vehicles, like the T72M for instance modelled after RAM (Real Armour Modification), so

that, theoretically speaking, they'd be compatible with other tanks based on that mod?

If so, which vehicles, save for the T72, did get that attenton?

I`d assume creating a model along the lines of RAM wouldn't necessarily help shiny deathtraps like

a BMP or the likes, huh?

Anyways,

Keep up the good work, gentlemen ;)

~

I took a look at the changes required according to Olds some time ago and it seemed like a very time-consuming task, plus i suspect it would kind of break compatibility with regular vanilla.

I'm not aware of any vehicle that is compatible with RAM right now, are you saying the T-72 works with it? Because we changed some values regarding the armor with the last patch.

SomeBody must tell me the reason there is a Compat download  for RHS mod.    When would I need it (weps,units,terrains)?

?   :unsure:

Did you check what bisign is using? Is the latest bikey there?

Everything seems to be in order on our end.

Is that the only file throwing errors?

Hey yeah, keys look right. That is the reason players get kicked. No other error at that time.

Woke up this morning to a server side crash with an error "warning: preNLOD format in object cst\cst_veg\misc\misc_stub2.p3d"

Not sure if my server side has a dodgy download though.. will re DL the content fro armaholic to confirm.

Edit: re DL from armaholic fixed it. Orginal server side DL was from workshop. Must have been a once off as clients are all workshop and they are fine now. Thanks

Edited by Jerrico

Any way to make the Cobra, Huey and Osprey spawn already packed?

Scripting magic:

null = [this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_AH1Z\scripts\AH1Z_fold.sqf";

null = [this,1] execvm "\cup\airvehicles\cup_airvehicles_mv22\scripts\pack.sqf";

null = [this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y\scripts\UH1Y_fold.sqf";