CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

So what's your 'policy' when it comes to donations/implementation of other addons? Do you accept them only if they fit in the A2 'genre', do you not take them at all (I know that ain't true since bootyful CH-53 is here).

We usually take them, and to be more precise, we're actively looking for more content (and we do indeed have more community made vehicles that we haven't shown yet).

Although right now the priority is to get most of the A2 vehicles done, we're keeping them stored for later, or for when one of us decides to work on them instead.

This counts for both community made ports and entirely new vehicles like, as you mentioned, the CH-53E.

There are a few areas that we think need some improvements from A2, but we haven't made big plans yet.

Even making different variants off the BI vehicles would be something already.

BTW in case any experienced modder is looking for a new home, we're also looking for people to help us not just with vehicles but with factions (uniforms, etc) and weapons too (although weapons are now mostly done). Even better if they have rudimentary knowledge of GIT.

So in case any of you is interested just shoot me a message here or on Skype and we can talk about it.

We usually take them, and to be more precise, we're actively looking for more content (and we do indeed have more community made vehicles that we haven't shown yet).

Although right now the priority is to get most of the A2 vehicles done, we're keeping them stored for later, or for when one of us decides to work on them instead.

This counts for both community made ports and entirely new vehicles like, as you mentioned, the CH-53E.

There are a few areas that we think need some improvements from A2, but we haven't made big plans yet.

Even making different variants off the BI vehicles would be something already.

BTW in case any experienced modder is looking for a new home, we're also looking for people to help us not just with vehicles but with factions (uniforms, etc) and weapons too (although weapons are now mostly done). Even better if they have rudimentary knowledge of GIT.

So in case any of you is interested just shoot me a message here or on Skype and we can talk about it.

So, Chairborne your older ports/addons have some pretty interesting retextures like the Polish MI-24,MI-8 and the Australian C-130 and S-70's. Do you think they will be integrated into CUP or if they will be droped. Or is it too early to tell? Trying not to overload you guys with work :)

Other members also expressed interest in keeping some of them with polishing first, but we haven't made plans beyond vanilla factions for now.

Welcome aboard CUP Airlines. Please fasten your seatbelts. Refreshments will be served soon.

WmMcJ7mh.jpg

• Like 7

Whatever the fk that is...I want to use it :DD

I'm new to the thread. Where is the download that includes the CH-53?? WOOOT!!!!!!!

Welcome aboard CUP Airlines. Please fasten your seatbelts. Refreshments will be served soon.

Let me guess: the only other fixed-wing transport Bohemia (or alternately, Black Element Software) has ever done that wasn't the C-130J?

I want a ticket NOW, doesn't matter where it flies :D

Let me guess: the only other fixed-wing transport Bohemia (or alternately, Black Element Software) has ever done that wasn't the C-130J?

Maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Although BI made more that two fixed wing transports.

I want a ticket NOW, doesn't matter where it flies :D

Cool, you need to conform to the company's dress code first: polo, shorts and sandals. :D :ph34r:

Sadly no russian transport plane...?

Just wanted to say you guys I simply LOVE your mod. Cupvehicles is like a dream come true. Will we get that Super-Hind from ToH soon? :D

and another question:

I believe RichardsD released his 3 vehicle mods to the community open source - is there any chance CUP will pick them up and give 'em some love? I like the MaxxPro and the MTVR and it would be a shame to see these vehicles going down the drain (physx-issues, latest compatibility aso). Both vehicles are in active service in the US Armed Forces and there are some neat variants in the modpackages, already modeled and textured, sooo.... Is there a chance you guys will adopt those 2 units, polish and integrate them in CUP? :))

http://forums.bistud...ods-open-source

All aboard the C-47?

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

If i can add another 4 passenger seats it's golden.

Just wanted to say you guys I simply LOVE your mod. Cupvehicles is like a dream come true. Will we get that Super-Hind from ToH soon? :D

and another question:

I believe RichardsD released his 3 vehicle mods to the community open source - is there any chance CUP will pick them up and give 'em some love? I like the MaxxPro and the MTVR and it would be a shame to see these vehicles going down the drain (physx-issues, latest compatibility aso). Both vehicles are in active service in the US Armed Forces and there are some neat variants in the modpackages, already modeled and textured, sooo.... Is there a chance you guys will adopt those 2 units, polish and integrate them in CUP? :))

http://forums.bistud...ods-open-source

Unfortunately we haven't had success with russian planes... yet!

We made plans for that, but it's gonna take time. As you can imagine there's still lots of stuff to work on.

Haven't made plans for those. MTVR will be added being part of A2 vanilla content, but we haven't even considered the Maxxpro yet (as in, no one brought it up recently).

If physx are ok, the author is ok with us using it and there's no particular issue i guess there's no problem with it.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

If i can add another 4 passenger seats it's golden.

Unfortunately we haven't had success with russian planes... yet!

We made plans for that, but it's gonna take time. As you can imagine there's still lots of stuff to work on.

Haven't made plans for those. MTVR will be added being part of A2 vanilla content, but we haven't even considered the Maxxpro yet (as in, no one brought it up recently).

If physx are ok, the author is ok with us using it and there's no particular issue i guess there's no problem with it.

- wow, I would love to see some russian fighter jets (MiG-29, MiG-35 and MiG-31, SUs) and even better some big russian cargo planes. We have so much special US stuff and nothing on the other side (the awesome USAF-mod, the promising US NAVAL mod).

- I can imagine you guys have a shitload of things to do ;) Thx again for your awesome work.

- YES! I would love to see those vehicles in CUP. I think there are some variants of the MTVR in RichardsDs pack which arent in Arma 2. I think he should be okay with CUP_integration as he wrote in his thread: "I am releasing my 3 major mods open source"

(...) I'm releasing the full, textured, working, unbinarized versions of these models to the community. You can add new variants, fix the issues, see how I made them etc etc. Most of the content is BIS property; the armor kits are mine, but free to use. The Maxxpro is a combo of original modeling and Naman's old model, although not much remains.

So, thank you everyone and hopefully someone eager can improve these even more.(...)

Would be so nice to see those in your mod :)

thx guys

Maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Although BI made more that two fixed wing transports.

Right, right... though if I recall correctly that only bumps it up to three instead of two.

Blame Bohemia for taking until OA to finally add a "fixed wing but not ground attack" Russian aircraft in the AN-2, having 'only' added the C-130J in Arma 2 and only adding the DC-3 in Queen's Gambit -- meaning that in vanilla ArmA (A1) there was non-attack fixed-wing at all*. As reiterated by Chairborne the Bohemia-released A1/A2/OA content comes first because their sources and rights are accounted for (publicly available) and anything community-made such as the CH-53E is merely a bonus.

* Trivia: Arma 3 is the first game in the series to have official armed boats for OPFOR and INDFOR since Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis over a decade before.

It's not the AN-2 ;)

I just saw pictures of the CUP terrain pack ... where do i down load?? or is it not available yet... 

CUP MODS are part of the best mods on A3. I play all my missions with them. :wub:  I would like to thank you for these mods. They are really great and significantly increase the immersion in the game. It's just great! Thank you a lot! :)

• Like 1