CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Well he did already say no for specific reasons... let's move along.

for precise organisation fans.

I used to be that kind of person. Then I started reading on actual military ops instead of official military tactical guides.

And in real combat, people resort to textbook tactics pretty much never and adapt on the field to the dynamics of combat. Or fail.

AAVs like BMP-3s are meant to carry "light" infantry. IRL outside of training maneuvers, they carry 110% loaded up troops with all their shit. There's simply not enough room for that, so they underload...

• Like 3

By organisation, marine AAV's are used in assault amphibius platoons, each 4 sections of 4 vehicles, which are able to transport transport whole rifle company with additional units.

It is not a problem to add non proxied seats, but it would be really nice if you add the ones with apropriate proxy, for precise organisation fans.

And by organization this is what Marine Riflemen should look like:

agMUdCn.jpg

Yet they don't.

Hope i got my point across.

• Like 5

Those models were sold to VBS, so you can forget about them coming to A3.

Wait people though sell models to the BI Simulations Team for the VBS system? Wow I never knew that.

Wait people though sell models to the BI Simulations Team for the VBS system? Wow I never knew that.

Let's please drop this, no models are being sold. 

• Like 1

Are there any plans to add A2 animals, cows in particular?  :rolleyes:  I just tried the A3 Animal Pack mod, and it doesn't work with CUP (animals are motionless and thus look bogus).  The A2 mission I'm porting NEEDS those cows, man!  :lol:

• Like 4

Yeah no doubt!  Its not like you push the "make vehicle work in A3" button!  :D

Here's hoping Enfusion's public tools have one. :D

Anyone know how to get the towing tractor to tow stuff or is it not possible at the moment?

Does this actually remote the entire turret? Wouldn't you just want to remove the magazines instead?

Have you read what the page says? :)

Are there any plans to add A2 animals, cows in particular?  :rolleyes:  I just tried the A3 Animal Pack mod, and it doesn't work with CUP (animals are motionless and thus look bogus).  The A2 mission I'm porting NEEDS those cows, man!  :lol:

I second this - really need cows on my Altis map. There are cows on Greek islands you know. This should be a priority, God damned it! :ph34r:

• Like 1

I second this - really need cows on my Altis map. There are cows on Greek islands you know. This should be a priority, God damned it! :ph34r:

Just got pushed to the bottom of the list. GG WP no Re

• Like 1

I resorted to vanilla A3 Ambient_Site animal modules (sheep, goats, poultry).  There are also some "hidden" A3 animals:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/189982-porting-mission-from-arma-2/page-2#entry3024609

But don't even try building addon pbos from missions containing animal modules.  Terrible problems, including A3 crash:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/189982-porting-mission-from-arma-2/page-2#entry3024553

• Like 1

Two work-in-progress shots of our new CUP US Army units:

EmaEvmal.jpgc8AnWVBl.jpg

(Click for larger versions)

So far I made two base uniforms (Tee and ACS) in UCP and OCP, and the base IOTV plate carrier in UCP and OCP. Next up are pouches and other addons for the vests, as well as a camelbak and groin protector. Maybe shoulder pieces too, will see.

• Like 14

Wow. Those look great! But what's up with the green M4 barrel? I've never seen one like that before.

Takibans hitch a ride on their T-34-85s:

JBgNUnP.jpg

fF1mJBY.jpg

• Like 12

Wow. Those look great! But what's up with the green M4 barrel? I've never seen one like that before.

Those aren't from CUP (yet), they're from my own weapon pack.

Takibans hitch a ride on their T-34-85s:

JBgNUnP.jpg

fF1mJBY.jpg

Like it very much, nice! :D

• Like 1

Ohh...Can these guys actually shoot from T-34?

Some news from me. 

I've created a new special RACS camo. Based on Lennards RACS Mechanized Brigade. Along with the Woodland, Desert T-patt and cookie. It brings RACS camo count to 4. They also might have hired some former La Liga footballers

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/94832760677470208/182120277985984514/20160517141932_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/94832760677470208/182136031108136961/20160517152233_1.jpg

The Ka-52 and KA-60 got some texture loving. They'll now be able to change camos in VR garage. The KA-52 now has a grey camo I had made back in A2 but never released. While they KA-60 got a unique, real world inspired Russian Forces livery 

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/94832760677470208/182169407949111298/20160517173402_1.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/94832760677470208/182212882853789697/20160517202521_1.jpg

I've also ported the MTVR. While also giving it the TextureSources and garage customization features :) 

• Like 14

I've also ported the MTVR. While also giving it the TextureSources and garage customization features :)

BIG YES! I really need that MTVR in my both american campaigns.