CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

so when are you guys going to stop adding content into the cup mod and fix the problems with the all the content that is already in the mod, such as the t72, Bmp2, Vodnik BPPU, vodnik, Zu-23-4, T-34-85, Btr, clothing and gear problems. ect i see all these other mods being imported into the cup mod which are not apart of the older arma series with little to no improvements... cup mod is great but bugs and issues that were in previous iterations of the cup mod have yet to be addressed. 

so when are you guys going to stop adding content into the cup mod and fix the problems with the all the content that is already in the mod, such as the t72, Bmp2, Vodnik BPPU, vodnik, Zu-23-4, T-34-85, Btr, clothing and gear problems. ect i see all these other mods being imported into the cup mod which are not apart of the older arma series with little to no improvements... cup mod is great but bugs and issues that were in previous iterations of the cup mod have yet to be addressed. 

Like which bugs, for example? Most gamebreaking issues were always resolved, if you think this is not the case post whatever issues you found on the feedback tracker.

Coming here criticizing stuff you clearly don't understand doesn't help anyone.

• Like 2

Go along make it better. Surely you know how to do it better.

I got big respect for the CUP Team and their great work.

• Like 4

so when are you guys going to stop adding content into the cup mod..

Never.

and fix the problems with the all the content that is already in the mod, such as the t72, Bmp2, Vodnik BPPU, vodnik, Zu-23-4, T-34-85, Btr, clothing and gear problems. ect i see all these other mods being imported into the cup mod which are not apart of the older arma series with little to no improvements... cup mod is great but bugs and issues that were in previous iterations of the cup mod have yet to be addressed. 

We are also fixing as many issues as we possibly can, as quickly as we can. To list certain vehicles and say there are bugs is no help. Please add issues you have found to our feedback tracker. 

CUP is a great mod. #MakeARMAGreatAgain

And remember, there are no bugs, only happy little accidents. 

• Like 6

On the day you start paying us for that work. Otherwise, it would help if you could kindly post the issues you have on the issue tracker, instead of painting everything with the old two-inch brush that you have firmly tapped into a generous amount of shite-brown.You know, actually invest a bit of time of your own to point out were the actual issues are? Just an idea.

• Like 3

And remember, there are no bugs, only happy little accidents. 

Don't forget that we have to make big decisions... and that we graphically run all the colors that we use across the screen.

Remember kids, nothing ever gets fixed!

CBbjW7b.png

Some people...

• Like 5

Remember kids, we don't give a f*ck about bugs!

CBbjW7b.png

Some people...

As they say:

"no problem, only solutions" :P

Hi to the CUP team.I just want to say I really enjoyed hearing you guys on the ArmaNet podcast this week. You were all great to listen to and said some very interesting stuff.Thanks guys for all your work :)

• Like 3

Please do not be rude to the people who spend countless hundreds of hours to bring you the free content that keeps your game fresh and interesting. You know the solution to any bugs you see-learn how to mod Arma, join the CUP team and give them a helping hand.I am sure they would appreciate all the help they can get.

• Like 7

Would you guys say the Takistani civs are a short term goal or a long term goal? I see you have a lot going on so I just want to make sure my hopes are grounded in reality.

Great, but where is front axle? :)

It's there, it's because of a problem with the damper that lowers the wheels beyond where they should and the angle of the camera

Would you guys say the Takistani civs are a short term goal or a long term goal?

Yes

• Like 5

Nice!  A thought - that "roof hatch" - one could copy/paste a working commander turret from elsewhere and thus create "armed" versions which might be nice for convoys and such.  If only there were working commander turrets to be found somewhere... hrm...  :D

Of course that's more work and somewhat tricky if that hatch isn't currently large enough to let a soldier model through it.  You'd have to stretch the hole in the model's roof to enlarge the hole enough as it looks a bit small for a soldier model in the "gunner" pose. 

Just thinking aloud.

Sry guys, maybe I missed some info - couldn't find anything about that, but what are those CUP modules (Boomerang, Crew Duke and Satcom), what do they do, and how do I use them?

Would you guys say the Takistani civs are a short term goal or a long term goal? I see you have a lot going on so I just want to make sure my hopes are grounded in reality.

This kind of question is basically asking "when", and we already said multiple times we are not going to commit to anything. Things will be out once it is done At the danger of sounding like a broken record, if you want to help out getting that stuff out earlier, feel free the join the project.

Otherwise, please don't ask for a date, or how short- or long-term something is.