CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Hello,

The Merlin helicopter (all versions) is the only vehicle still using "dvere" instead of "door"  for its animationSources. Checked for Arma, CUP, R3F, Unsung vehicles..

If possible, could you standardize these doors for faster codes . Btw, the change for the rear ramp, now "rampa" for "rear_door" could be also a must.

example of code:

{_helo animateDoor [_x,0,false]} forEach (("_d=_x;['dvere','door','ramp'] findIf {_x in toLower configName _d}>-1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "AnimationSources")) apply {configName _x})

could benefit of a simple 'door' check instead of ['dvere','door','ramp'], just for Merlin.

Thanks

7 hours ago, pierremgi said:

Hello,

The Merlin helicopter (all versions) is the only vehicle still using "dvere" instead of "door"  for its animationSources. Checked for Arma, CUP, R3F, Unsung vehicles..

If possible, could you standardize these doors for faster codes . Btw, the change for the rear ramp, now "rampa" for "rear_door" could be also a must.

example of code:

{_helo animateDoor [_x,0,false]} forEach (("_d=_x;['dvere','door','ramp'] findIf {_x in toLower configName _d}>-1" configClasses (configfile >> "CfgVehicles" >> _type >> "AnimationSources")) apply {configName _x})

could benefit of a simple 'door' check instead of ['dvere','door','ramp'], just for Merlin.

Thanks

standards for those are probably all over the place, log a ticket for it but it will likely be a while before they're looked into

in KA-52 ATGM Vikhr controlled only by hands? or somehow can i lock on target , and switch on auto tracking for moving targets
like in video on 1.14-1.24 

1 hour ago, ShaKodemon said:

in KA-52 ATGM Vikhr controlled only by hands? or somehow can i lock on target , and switch on auto tracking for moving targets
like in video on 1.14-1.24 

no, i think autotracking can only be done in the pilot camera (like on plane targeting pods), not sure if gunner camera supports this.

hey i have a question have ever thought of making improved deltoid protectors with vests for arma 3 Community Upgrade Project - CUP?

5 minutes ago, -Lucas said:

The M1 is still w.i.p. or it has been released?

still wip

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I hope the M1 will be part of the next update after the one currently in preparation. No promise though.

• Like 4

Hey um I might be a little stupid but, How do you have AI Vehicles unload out of a Zubr? Infantry is fine but I don't know how to get vehicles to unload.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, TitleMax said:

Hey um I might be a little stupid but, How do you have AI Vehicles unload out of a Zubr? Infantry is fine but I don't know how to get vehicles to unload.

Thanks.

regular VIV action, scroll mousewheel and do 'unload vehicles' or 'unload cargo' (i dont remember the exact wording)

Hey CUP Team 🙂, Don't take this seriously it's just a suggestion but, a Marine Corps livery for the CH-47F.

Keep up the amazing work 🙂

• Confused 2

Sorry for not responding or clarifying, I was in a Rush so all I could say was don't take this seriously. I haven't used these forums much so yeah. It wasn't really much of a request or a suggestion even though I said "suggestion", I was pretty much thinking out loud when I was editing one of my Scenarios. Sorry about that.

Also this doesn't matter really but, it looked retarded with the emojis, but you know it autocorrected when I typed in a colon and parentheses and I couldn't get rid of them.

Thanks.

Hey CUP Team,

Is it ok if I patch the class Reflectors for your (weapon) flashlight and (land) vehicles?

Also, will that put my addon under the CUP License?

A request, CUP Team you know what we are missing in CUP is the Spotlight static, it was never ported over

we have to use a mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1400765839

which is the port however its finicky and dont work properly like in arm2oa.

Script for a search light is better, still spotlight is missing please port and add!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RCA3 said:

Is it ok if I patch the class Reflectors for your (weapon) flashlight and (land) vehicles?

Also, will that put my addon under the CUP License?

What you are allowed to do: You can create an addon that patches CUP items via config, this will not put your addon under any specific license
What you are not allowed to do: Unpack CUP assets, change something, and repack them.

So as long as your addon is a config patch and is only dependent on CUP but doesn't copy any of it, you're good.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

A request, CUP Team you know what we are missing in CUP is the Spotlight static, it was never ported over

!request

(Kidding aside, as classic said, it's in dev and will be in the upcoming release)

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Alwarren said:

!request

Does that actually do anything on the forum here like the @ does?

Was going to use it but wasn't sure if it worked or what it did exactly in terms of notifying you guys.

10 minutes ago, Alwarren said:

it's in dev and will be in the upcoming release

Nice! Good deal!

Never thought i'd be so excited over a spotlight 😄

But i have a mission that can use one over using a script so its a must have, thanks for your guy's work on this awesome mod!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Does that actually do anything on the forum here like the @ does?

Naw, it's just something from the CUP discord. Every time someone makes a request, someone reacts with "!request" because that lists a couple of links to Blender and some tutorials 🙂

21 hours ago, Gunter Severloh said:

But i have a mission that can use one over using a script so its a must have, thanks for your guy's work on this awesome mod!

Glad you like it 🙂