CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

On 6/13/2020 at 5:00 AM, Rich_R said:

At least the last six - 8 months.

I think I've narrowed it down to when the CUP LHD and turrets and/or the Falcon Drone (basically AI occupied weapon) are placed on the map. No stutter without, a stutter with. Turrets seem to exaggerate the stutter.

I had an issue with a fps stutter with the AA tuurets on the USS Freedom.I re -placed them on the carrier and its fine now.There seemed to be a sound glitch with it.I dont know if the two were linked though.Thought it worth mentioning.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2020 at 9:13 PM, zukov said:

Beretta 92 and colt 1911 are new models or just new textures? in both cases are a stunning works
all new FALs are masterpieces

new models 🤓

no idea about the stuttering, this is the first time i hear about it 😕 could it be some other mod?

hey i have a question, i know you build the LCU-1610 i was wondering are you planing on building a landing craft like maby the LCAC (Landing Craft Air Cushion)?

4 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

hey i have a question, i know you build the LCU-1610 i was wondering are you planing on building a landing craft like maby the LCAC (Landing Craft Air Cushion)?

Remember that unless otherwise stated, the answer is always "No".

• Like 1

8 hours ago, starlord1214 said:

Not for the foreseeable future.

There already is an LCAC in our game files, you can spawn it and use it but needs to be remodeled and refactored cause we're not happy with the current state (reason why it was hidden).

The classname is 'CUP_LCAC_USMC'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

okay i found the LCAC in the game file but its not on the editor anychance you can help figure out  how can i use it for missions and where i can i find it or add it to the editor or no? 

can only be spawned in game manually by script or by replacing a classname in the mission.sqm

as i said it was intentionally hidden, if you need a landing craft consider using the LCU1600 instead

oh okay dont know how to do that but do you guys want my me to help you guys fix the model for you and do you want me to help you guys with mod or no? like i can donate models that i make for arma 3 and for your community

Thanks guys for the big work you are putting on the mod, i hope the revamp will bring new life to some u.s. assets!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -Lucas said:

Thanks guys for the big work you are putting on the mod, i hope the revamp will bring new life to some u.s. assets!

it will:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Hello, small question - any chance You could add possiblity for Your planes/helis to use Anti-radar missiles from vanilla?

4 hours ago, Przemro said:

Hello, small question - any chance You could add possiblity for Your planes/helis to use Anti-radar missiles from vanilla?

please make a ticket if our vehicles are missing weapons

4 hours ago, Chairborne said:

please make a ticket if our vehicles are missing weapons

Done, hope I set it correctly - T4000

• Like 2

have been gone from Arma 3 for a while so its to much of a hassle to read everything (228 pages 😛 ) so excuse me if asked before 😉 , do you intend to make some passenger seats in to the VIV choppers ?  that way become more usable for troop drops with vehicles  

ps loving CUP from day one keep up the good work 🙂  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, supergruntsb78 said:

have been gone from Arma 3 for a while so its to much of a hassle to read everything (228 pages 😛 ) so excuse me if asked before 😉 , do you intend to make some passenger seats in to the VIV choppers ?  that way become more usable for troop drops with vehicles  

ps loving CUP from day one keep up the good work 🙂  

that's not viable, as the passenger seats were stripped to make more room for vehicle cargo, as a workaround you could just ride in the transported vehicles as passengers, and load those into the helicopters, so you're riding already mounted in your vehicles.

4 hours ago, Chairborne said:

that's not viable, as the passenger seats were stripped to make more room for vehicle cargo, as a workaround you could just ride in the transported vehicles as passengers, and load those into the helicopters, so you're riding already mounted in your vehicles.

tried that but doesn't work with hermes Airlift Service  as this needs a empty cargo position 😛  perhaps just 2 seats ? 😛😉 

15 hours ago, supergruntsb78 said:

tried that but doesn't work with hermes Airlift Service  as this needs a empty cargo position 😛  perhaps just 2 seats ? 😛😉 

no, maybe ask whoever wrote that system to account for this

Hello friendos, CUP now has a public repository with texture samples we used for retexturing our own assets.

Some of these samples were exported from Substance Painter so some manual adjustments may be required in order for them to work right but it's better than nothing i suppose?

It will get more stuff as it comes available, if you wish to contribute drop by our discord and we can have a chat.

Have fun!

https://gitlab.com/CUP_Public/cup-public-repo

• Like 11

thank you very much for the texture samples CUP team 👌

• Like 2