CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

BTW, are you gonna add AOR1 camo for crye  uniform?

Any thoughts on replacing the Arma 2 buildings etc with the new Arma 3 Contact DLC buildings? Basically upgrading all the maps using A2 buildings etc?

In light of 16AA's addon for it 😃

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, oksman said:

Any thoughts on replacing the Arma 2 buildings etc with the new Arma 3 Contact DLC buildings? Basically upgrading all the maps using A2 buildings etc?

In light of 16AA's addon for it 😃

This question is answered quite firmly in the CUP Terrains thread.

Had this error when tried to enter server. CUP Weapons is up to date, I checked. Russian letters say that this session is over.20191016152023_1.jpg?extra=nl4RJmuCDo3k-

Edited by KavkazSila05

3 minutes ago, KavkazSila05 said:

CUP Weapons is up to date

Are you sure? There was a second update after the first update on Monday, the first one had issues with weapons stuff missing, which your error message fits to.

5 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Are you sure? There was a second update after the first update on Monday, the first one had issues with weapons stuff missing, which your error message fits to.

Absolutely. I subscribed on CUP Weapons on steam workshop, so it must be up to date version. I even unsubcribed and subscribed again to redownload mod

Upd.: I found out what's wrong. It's on server side. Server version of CUP Weapons is still 1.12.0

Edited by KavkazSila05
upd

Am I overlooking all the new PMC clothing that was in the Dev branch? I can't seem to find it in the VA.

8 hours ago, CrazyCorky said:

Am I overlooking all the new PMC clothing that was in the Dev branch? I can't seem to find it in the VA.

Search for Paramilitary, it should be above all the previous PMC stuff

• Thanks 1

Hello CUP Team! The last update is amazing! Really great job! Especially i like your weapons and accessiories. Huge progress in quality. Finally we have desert AK variants in good quality for russian SSO. I was waiting for it in Arma 3 for ages! Now in CUP Weapons i have practically everything i need. I have a few questions for you. How can i change reticle on PSO scopes to night mode? It's not working for me now. And please make it possible to use american long range scopes on russian AKs and SVD versions with rails. And i wanted to ask if it is possible to bring back M68 CCO version without lens covers as it was before update because i liked it a lot)) Thank you very much for your work!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BeastHunter said:

Some launcher names disappeared after the last update

True, i can't find the RPG18, the Stinger and another i forgot the name of

1 hour ago, Mohsin666 said:

True, i can't find the RPG18, the Stinger and another i forgot the name of

Are you using a sound mod like JSRS?

On 10/15/2019 at 5:10 PM, Wiki said:

here are some screenshots

look at the angle of the blades

moreover, it may not look as weird on the pictures, but ingame it really is

Have you checked that?

Edited by Dedmen
Removed images. Rule 14

4 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Are you using a sound mod like JSRS?

Yeah im using jsrs and I'm having another problem that is the russian units speak english instead of russian

Hey Cup creators!

I tried to join the CUP Tracker over the last three days but I can't get a confirmation email to login so I'll throw the concern here if that's ok.

The Wasp isn't completely spawning in the editor. When first putting it down, it looks like this;

mzhwxH.jpg

If I rotate it 90 degrees (through the object menu not with the mouse) most of its there, just the elevator is missing as seen below;

ZX64uG.jpg

This was with only CUP, ACE and CBA running.

Tried the different versions (pre-stocked with aircraft as well as the empty version shown above)

Interestingly enough, a Wasp already saved in the mission is unaffected.

Thanks for the amazing mod and all your hard work!

Hello, how do i make a group of infantry (mine and other AI groups) inside some transport planes jump on waypoint activation with Static Line?

found the function deployStaticLine, but didn't know how to use

13 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Hey Cup creators!

I tried to join the CUP Tracker over the last three days but I can't get a confirmation email to login so I'll throw the concern here if that's ok.

The Wasp isn't completely spawning in the editor. When first putting it down, it looks like this;

mzhwxH.jpg

If I rotate it 90 degrees (through the object menu not with the mouse) most of its there, just the elevator is missing as seen below;

ZX64uG.jpg

This was with only CUP, ACE and CBA running.

Tried the different versions (pre-stocked with aircraft as well as the empty version shown above)

Interestingly enough, a Wasp already saved in the mission is unaffected.

Thanks for the amazing mod and all your hard work!

No idea why this happens, we havent made any changes to the LHD's functionality in ages.

What happens if you start the mission? Do the remaining blocks spawn or is it still broken?

On 10/17/2019 at 3:49 PM, Disgusting_Man said:

Hello CUP Team! The last update is amazing! Really great job! Especially i like your weapons and accessiories. Huge progress in quality. Finally we have desert AK variants in good quality for russian SSO. I was waiting for it in Arma 3 for ages! Now in CUP Weapons i have practically everything i need. I have a few questions for you. How can i change reticle on PSO scopes to night mode? It's not working for me now. And please make it possible to use american long range scopes on russian AKs and SVD versions with rails. And i wanted to ask if it is possible to bring back M68 CCO version without lens covers as it was before update because i liked it a lot)) Thank you very much for your work!

You can change reticle on PSO by pressing Numpad 0

hi

do i need somekind of script to attach vehicles to the LCU 1600?
maybe i am just to stupid

thx

On 10/18/2019 at 4:51 PM, Mohsin666 said:

Yeah im using jsrs and I'm having another problem that is the russian units speak english instead of russian

Remove JSRS for now, it needs to be adapted to the new launchers.

19 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Remove JSRS for now, it needs to be adapted to the new launchers.

I did and now the launchers are working fine, but the russian units still speak english