CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

forceFlagTexture doesn't work for up armored hmmwv (CUP_B_HMMWV_M2_GPK_USA or CUP_B_M1151_M2_DSRT_USMC) 😓

the flag proxy is probably missing

how can I find out what you guys have at the moment WIP?🤔 Your MT-LB turned out so cool! Personally, I think that would be a good idea to add BTR-50  in the CUP. BTW What do you think to move to ARMA 3 Cold War vehicles, which in a huge number were created for ARMA 2?

8 hours ago, Navalny for president said:

how can I find out what you guys have at the moment WIP?🤔 

You can find our weekly dev builds on the steam workshop page of the CUP account.

• Like 2

On 6/8/2019 at 12:37 PM, Navalny for president said:

how can I find out what you guys have at the moment WIP?🤔 Your MT-LB turned out so cool! Personally, I think that would be a good idea to add BTR-50  in the CUP. BTW What do you think to move to ARMA 3 Cold War vehicles, which in a huge number were created for ARMA 2?

We don't have a BTR-50, so someone would need to make one. Same with other Cold War Vehicles, we cannot port what we don't have and making things from scratch takes time.

Wow, I haven't checked cup weapons in a long time and I just have seen all the great new goodies. I see that you have a crane stock now, is an m4a1 with that stock in plans? Unfortunately there's no m4 with such setup in any mod and that's my dream rifle. I can help with some weapon camo textures in return(not trying to insult current painted weapons but some of them are a bit sloppy)

When spawning a LHD on Exile Altas it will spawn 2. One is blue and transparent on top of the water and there will be another right below it underwater one that can be seen.

22 hours ago, wjbond69 said:

When spawning a LHD on Exile Altas it will spawn 2. One is blue and transparent on top of the water and there will be another right below it underwater one that can be seen.

That sounds like you need to bring that up to Exile server admins, not CUP mod team.

• Like 1

The new Contact DLC is bringing a lot of revamped Arma 2 buildings, and I was wondering, are you gonna swap out the old buildings with those from Contact?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RZNUNKWN said:

I'm looking for vehicle weapon class names and they seem to be missing from http://wiki.cup-arma3.org. Is it being updated or? 

The Wiki is undergoing some maintenance right now, not sure how long it will last. Sorry...

• Thanks 1

I'm loving the upgraded weapon models/textures/sounds/customization. The SVDs are particularly beautiful.

Are there any plans to upgrade the T-72 and T-55 textures and functionality? (maybe bring them up to an RHS standard in terms of turrets flying off, functioning ERA, optics/sights, etc)? Also the T-55 gunner's sight needs to have that digital green turret directional indicator removed, that's a little too modern for such an old tank lol.

5 hours ago, Dallas Medina said:

Are there any plans to upgrade the T-72 and T-55 textures and functionality? (maybe bring them up to an RHS standard in terms of turrets flying off, functioning ERA, optics/sights, etc)? Also the T-55 gunner's sight needs to have that digital green turret directional indicator removed, that's a little too modern for such an old tank lol.

No plans at this moment, no.

Gotta say I like a lot of the more recent additions to the mod. One minor thing I noticed however is that on some of the weapons like the M16A1 and M16A2 if you look directly down the muzzle there is just a grey texture rather than one trying to simulate looking down the barrel. Other weapons like the XM16E1 and M4A1 have that feature.

Hello, I would like to know is there any way to increase the vehicles cargo space for storing items in them?

17 minutes ago, RZNUNKWN said:

Hello, I would like to know is there any way to increase the vehicles cargo space for storing items in them?

Hey mate, have you tried editing Rydygiers Bigger Trunks script to suit your needs?

45 minutes ago, EO said:

Hey mate, have you tried editing Rydygiers Bigger Trunks script to suit your needs?

Yes, I tried that but the problem is:

Bigger Trunks does not recognize for some reason any kind of classname I put into it. RHS has no problem with it, I just add for an example "rhsgref_BRDM2_b" and it works perfectly. But If I try to add T-55 from CUP, nothing is happening. 

Then I looked into the config viewer seeing the T-55 has "CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55" so I added that to the list of the required addon list in the Bigger Trunks, then added '"CUP_O_T55_TK"' but still no luck. I even added "CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72" and "CUP_TrackedVehicles_core" to the list of required addons in the Bigger Trunks list, and nothing is happening. It's really strange, I don't understand.

I tried looking for maximumLoad = 2500; from the T-55 config viewer in its CfgVehicles.hpp and couldn't find it which makes things even stranger. There's no maximumLoad even in the "CUP_TrackedVehicles_core".

The CUP German faction is receiving both an expansion to include regular Bundeswehr units and upgrades with new uniforms, vest, helmets, backpacks, and more.  These will be included in the next CUPdate.

KSKDesert2.png?width=1618&height=911

KSKWoodland2.png?width=1618&height=911

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3

Nice! Will they use the German voices from GM?

that will mean a dependency on something outside of their control, so I am guessing no

28 minutes ago, General Kong said:

that will mean a dependency on something outside of their control, so I am guessing no

We have a German Radio Protocol that we plan on implementing.  Timeframe will depend, as always, on manpower hours.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, autigergrad said:

The CUP German faction is receiving both an expansion to include regular Bundeswehr units and upgrades with new uniforms, vest, helmets, backpacks, and more.  These will be included in the next CUPdate.

Will this also include pilot classes?

7 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Will this also include pilot classes?

Yes sir

• Like 1

• Like 5
  • Confused 1