CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

3 hours ago, ArmaFiend said:

I have tried MoveInCargo for cup choppers, this will not put units in helicopters as of the last update, MoveInCargo does work for default Nato. MoveInAny works for cup... but not in a vehicle seat.   Thank you for your work CUP team, Please post any fix you find as I am sure it will be useful, you brilliant  MF's.

Works perfectly fine here (tried the MH-6 and UH-60). Is this a specific helicopter? Are you loading any other mods alongside CUP, or just CUP?

On 05.05.2018 at 7:41 PM, Alwarren said:

There has been NO ARMOUR UPDATE yet. All of the tanks require a complete overhaul of hitpoints, armour, SLAT and ERA etc

Ok, exuse me, i just didn't noticed that. I just saw, that mod updated in steam lancher, and started to test.

Are you planning to make variants of CUP T-55 and T-72 with SLAT and ERA armour in future? Just interesting.

geez they just said it needs work.  Your post says "so are you going to work on it" so perhaps we should all exercise patience or proofread our responses ;)  lol

Ok, exuse me, i just didn't noticed that. I just saw, that mod updated in steam lancher, and started to test.
Are you planning to make variants of CUP T-55 and T-72 with SLAT and ERA armour in future? Just interesting.
We'll have to see how much work this becomes.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Hi guys i have problem with american strykers after CUP new update someone else ? 

Glass is invisible ? only m1125 is ok 
oNgYhl5.jpg 

EDIT: Bradley IFV vehicles face the same prob.
7YmjpCB.jpg

I seem to be having problem accessing Virtual Arsenal inside single player missions while CUP weapons mod is loaded. 

This was not a problem until very recently. When I removed CUP weapons mod, I was able to enter Virtual Arsenal in-mission easily. 

Any ideas?

42 minutes ago, AdamWash said:

Hi guys i have problem with american strykers after CUP new update someone else ? 

Glass is invisible ? only m1125 is ok 
oNgYhl5.jpg 

EDIT: Bradley IFV vehicles face the same prob.
7YmjpCB.jpg

Confirmed... would you mind making a ticket on our tracker http://dev.cup-arma3.org/ ? Thank you!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MAGA Man said:

I seem to be having problem accessing Virtual Arsenal inside single player missions while CUP weapons mod is loaded. 

This was not a problem until very recently. When I removed CUP weapons mod, I was able to enter Virtual Arsenal in-mission easily. 

Any ideas?

Just tried it and it works here. Are you loading anything besides CUP? I remember some patch to Arsenal not being able to handle the way that CBA/Joint Rails defines the attachments

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alwarren said:

Just tried it and it works here. Are you loading anything besides CUP? I remember some patch to Arsenal not being able to handle the way that CBA/Joint Rails defines the attachments

Thanks for quick response. I have a few other mods loaded, using process of elimination to figure why couldn't reach V Arsenal to change loadout in the dynamic single player mission I play. 

Using Simple Single Player Cheat Menu mod to reach V Arsenal in-game, and it works instantly once CUP weapons removed. The only other mod now loaded that I don't use much is the Burnes Armories M1A1 AIM & M1A2 mod. 

Thanks for quick response. I have a few other mods loaded, using process of elimination to figure why couldn't reach V Arsenal to change loadout in the dynamic single player mission I play. 
Using Simple Single Player Cheat Menu mod to reach V Arsenal in-game, and it works instantly once CUP weapons removed. The only other mod now loaded that I don't use much is the Burnes Armories M1A1 AIM & M1A2 mod. 
Well I would definitely try without any other mod. All I can say that I cannot reproduce your issue, VA works fine here...

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MAGA Man said:

When you have an issue (CUP or any other mod, mission, whatsoever...) ALWAYS run a test WITHOUT any other mod but those needed!!!

It seems logic, but apparently not that obvious to many people...

I have many people complaining about my mission, reporting broken things (not to mention those coming whining "this is a shitty mission"), but who have tons of mods loaded whereas I specify to play them with needed mods only (and when they disable their mods, it does work - magical!)

• Like 1

After more testing, it seems there may be a mod compatibility problem (Burnes Armories M1A1 & CUP not working well together?), and NOT a current problem with CUP weapons. 

I play Hetman War Stories and like to change my loadout in Virtual Arsenal, so I was just worried that capability was lost somehow. 

Thanks for all the responses. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MAGA Man said:

After more testing, it seems there may be a mod compatibility problem (Burnes Armories M1A1 & CUP not working well together?). 

I assume the M1A1 was not updated for Tanks DLC yet and somehow interferes with the CUP Tanks/Weapons that are slightly udated. And this kills the Armory...

A small teaser of two new T-55 skins: a generic olive paintjob and Chedaki camo. Both NAPA and Chedaki get new T-55 tanks. NAPA uses the generic olive camo, while Chedaki use their own.

bpLH3qV.jpgyMxrCsG.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

As far as I understand this modification was created in order to transfer the content not only ARMA 2, but all the content ever created by the community for it. So I was wondering if anyone is planning to move totally gorgeous and various vehicles from this project? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27681

It would be great to see this vehicles with new features from ARMA 3.

On 08/05/2018 at 5:23 AM, taro8 said:

A small teaser of two new T-55 skins: a generic olive paintjob and Chedaki camo. Both NAPA and Chedaki get new T-55 tanks. NAPA uses the generic olive camo, while Chedaki use their own.

If you make camouflage for FIA 2035 it will be cool!

Edited by R0adki11
no need to quote images as per forum rules
  • Like 3

33 minutes ago, General Yudenich said:

As far as I understand this modification was created in order to transfer the content not only ARMA 2, but all the content ever created by the community for it. So I was wondering if anyone is planning to move totally gorgeous and various vehicles from this project? http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27681

It would be great to see this vehicles with new features from ARMA 3.

I believe the goal is to port all official content from Armed Assault onward, in ArmA 3 quality. 

They have some donations plus personal projects included, but for user made modifications they would need permission (donation) from the original creator as well as the actual mod files, making this unlikely. 

How I can open a ticket for a possibly bug?
The TOW launcher can shoot rapidly the rockets and have the top-down feature

On 08/05/2018 at 5:23 AM, taro8 said:

A very ominous development, that the Chernarus rebels are getting T-55s.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mrstregatto said:

How I can open a ticket for a possibly bug?
The TOW launcher can shoot rapidly the rockets and have the top-down feature

go to dev.cup-arma3.org. You need an account there, once you have one there is a star symbol on top with a drop-down menu that allows you to open a new ticket.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badanov said:

Just wait until you see the Taikstani's new Gauss rifles!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Alwarren said:

go to dev.cup-arma3.org. You need an account there, once you have one there is a star symbol on top with a drop-down menu that allows you to open a new ticket.

Thanks for the guide!

5 hours ago, badanov said:

More like giving them something other than T-72.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Just wait until you see the Taikstani's new Gauss rifles!

1980s-asks-for-phazed-plasma-rifle-in-a-

• Like 4