CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

20 minutes ago, CUP said:

Sorry for the slight delay, our tools decided to start acting up, and of course it had to happen at the last moment on release day. >:[

Anyway the patch should be live now, terrains are still loading, should be up on google drive soon and later on steam WS.

There isn't a chance to a get non-steam patch from 1.3 to 1.4? or i will have to use Steam Workshop?

because i don't wanna download whole package again

Delta patching? No.

That M60A3 looks awesome! Thanks for the release

2 hours ago, tacticalchubz said:

Torrent looks to be old version,  is steam the only current version?

GD should be updated soon™.

Is there now any difference between the Mi-24D, Mi-24V and Mi-35 except their default armament and what is the difference between the S8 and S8 (CCIP) rocket pods?

Google Drive on website is updated. Other mirrors and torrents aswell as the terrain updates will follow Soon™

• Thanks 4

5 hours ago, roberthammer said:

what a shame :sad_o:

Sadly, the release is already a lot of work as it is now; adding delta patches would be too much work I'm afraid.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kibyde said:

Is there now any difference between the Mi-24D, Mi-24V and Mi-35 except their default armament and what is the difference between the S8 and S8 (CCIP) rocket pods?

Not sure about the first question (besides the Mi-35 is just the export variant of the Mi-24D, i dont even think they use different 3d models, unless you're referring to the Superhind), regarding the rocketpods that's legacy stuff from when CCIP was not bound to HUDs and MFDs.

We're planning to rework the huds to use the new features such as CCIP, radar reveal and other stuff that came out with the jets DLC.

44 minutes ago, Scotty_Z said:

What change with the humvees? Rvmats? The model seem the same. 

There are new uparmored variants, if that's what you're referring to.

• Like 2

Hi

I am not sure of all the nitty gritty, as in what is outstanding. But are there weapons not yet ported into CUP yet? Sorry if this is very left field.

24 minutes ago, Graeme Trump said:

Hi

I am not sure of all the nitty gritty, as in what is outstanding. But are there weapons not yet ported into CUP yet? Sorry if this is very left field.

I think all the weapons have been ported from Arma2/1/OFP,  its mainly characters and vehicles which are remaining. 

• Like 1

Glad to see helos and aircraft no longer bounce off of the LHD when placed.  Great job there guys.  (I did notice floating Ospreys in the hull of the Standard-Clear Runway setup though).  Also, love the new M60 Patton.  Outstanding stuff.

• Like 1

Nice update surprise guys! I would like to ask if you will improve texture on Mi-171Š. In real the paint isnt so bright its more dark. Maybe something like paint scheme on Mi-24 (dark) in ACR. Just an idea.

22 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Glad to see helos and aircraft no longer bounce off of the LHD when placed.  Great job there guys.  (I did notice floating Ospreys in the hull of the Standard-Clear Runway setup though).  Also, love the new M60 Patton.  Outstanding stuff.

Thats a problem with the airplane simulation, we had to choose between floating at game start or not working on the LHD at all.

A workaround gimmick i use is to put this setvelocity [0,1,0]; in the init of CUP airplanes so at game start they reset correctly on the ground.

18 hours ago, Luke_z_Brna said:

Nice update surprise guys! I would like to ask if you will improve texture on Mi-171Š. In real the paint isnt so bright its more dark. Maybe something like paint scheme on Mi-24 (dark) in ACR. Just an idea.

Sure, do you have pics?

50 minutes ago, Chairborne said:

Sure, do you have pics?

I hope it will help you...

http://zpravy.idnes.cz/foto.aspx?r=zahranicni&c=A151106_093827_zahranicni_jw&foto=INC4e09eb_INC_0031.jpg

http://forum.valka.cz/topic/view/42315/Mil-Mi-171S

Maybe it's just a shame that FLIR is not included in the model of MI-171Š with M134 minigun in doors like in this addon (http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18498)