CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

So dark by design but maybe a bit too much.... does that mean it might get tweaked? How do we request tweaks? Heck I'll volunteer to learn how to do tweaks and tweak it.

On 20.7.2017 at 4:58 AM, krycek said:

I've found some bugs,although most of the AI choppers can't target with their AT missiles  because of BI mess I also found some other things. I made a playlist with all the vids while testing and a small description of the bugs. Stable branch,CBA and only latest CUP 1.9.1 versions used,no other mods.

The tested vehicle always had AI at max while the target was forced not to fire.

I got similar problems with the AI in vehicles. Convoys break up randomly or just don't start at all. It doesn't seem to be a CUP issue because the same happens to me on vanilla vehicles and maps. Oh BIS...

Good afternoon, all.

My community is struggling at this moment in time to get the CUP static line parachutes to work.

Any ideas?

It's set up properly because we have used it in the past. Attribute is ticked. We have tried with parachutes, without parachutes, different aircraft etc. 

What's the problem exactly? Have you checked the RPT?

I've looked in the editing section for this info but haven't found my answer. So I'm going straight to the mod. Probably dumb question, but how do I get these buildings into terrain builder? The pbo's come in pairs. For example, There is a structures and a structures_c. I've gotten other mods in terrain builder, so I know basically what to do. But not with cup. I appreciate any help. Thanks

Is there some way to order the soldiers to stand up in the APC`s?  Put them like that? Maybe some way to put them like that when placed? tnx

36 minutes ago, john1 said:

Is there some way to order the soldiers to stand up in the APC`s?  Put them like that? Maybe some way to put them like that when placed? tnx

If you're the vehicle commander and turn out. The passenger FFV seats will turn out 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, slatts said:

If you're the vehicle commander and turn out. The passenger FFV seats will turn out 

I assume also giving the order "safe" would make this happen?

I meant some way to have them always outside ,even if I just place them in zeus or enven SP.

On 7/28/2017 at 0:25 AM, Victim_913 said:

I've looked in the editing section for this info but haven't found my answer. So I'm going straight to the mod. Probably dumb question, but how do I get these buildings into terrain builder? The pbo's come in pairs. For example, There is a structures and a structures_c. I've gotten other mods in terrain builder, so I know basically what to do. But not with cup. I appreciate any help. Thanks

I'm not a terrain guy but if you come onto our discord and ask about your issue someone more clued up in that department might be able to help you.

https://discord.gg/DSR6DYb

I was wondering if there is a way to stop the antennae animation on the Frigate?

Thank you.

9 hours ago, Chairborne said:

no, im afraid not.

Ok, thanks for the reply.

found a shadow glitch. its on the CUP russian army hind crashed model. casts shadows through everything... Only time ive seen it is with that crash model.

• Like 1

This looks like a non-triangulated mesh, or non-manifold, i.e. an edge is open.

Ok, after further playing, it seems that the Apache has targetting issues.  It only works sometimes (more often it doesn't work).  I can't lock on to a laser spot, and targets don't show up on the radar (Pilot or CPG crewstation, I get nothing).  I made a ticket already.

• Like 2

Hi all, thx for a10 and others aircrafts with dynamic loadout. I've noticed that pilot can't see any missiles, rockets, bombs when view is inside cockpit, outside view gives no problem at all. Screenshots:

or it is only me ?

regards

PK

5 hours ago, pawelkpl said:

Hi all, thx for a10 and others aircrafts with dynamic loadout.

Disregard the A-10 with the dynamic loadout. It wasn't supposed to be in there, and will be set to scope=1 in the next update. It's not working as expected, the UI is a mess, and it only uses vanilla pods.

Don't use it.

3 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Disregard the A-10 with the dynamic loadout. It wasn't supposed to be in there, and will be set to scope=1 in the next update. It's not working as expected, the UI is a mess, and it only uses vanilla pods.

Don't use it.

Hi there, It works great with GOM fnc aircraftLoadout mod. Finally I can set weapons as I want to. The only issue is that bug I posted above. 

Hi there, It works great with GOM fnc aircraftLoadout mod. Finally I can set weapons as I want to. The only issue is that bug I posted above. 
Yes, but as you can see this thing is by no means ready for use. It should have been hidden.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Hi Folks,

First off - thanks so much for all the time, effort, and work to share this mod...

I'm not sure if this is just an issue on my end - but the US Navy/USMC - Seahawk helicopters didn't seem to have any interior sound ? Just something I noticed while working on a mission...

Regards,

Scott