CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

1 hour ago, czechu777 said:

I am sorry to write here but I am looking for someone that knows how to use Oxygen and how to add memory points to the existing model of aircraft(for HUD). Could anyone help me please?

This is really not the place to ask such questions (and sorry I cannot help you since I use Blender), you might be better off (in fact, I am quite sure you will be better off) asking the question in the dedicated O2 forum.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Alwarren said:

They should fire in an alternate pattern.. Which pods are affected by this? Is it on all choppers, or only on a specific one?

It was the 19 x Hydra LAU-130.  It doesn't alternate on the -64D, no matter if they are on the outboard or inboard pylons.  For the Cobra, a squeeze of the trigger fires off 1 rocket from each pod simultaneously as opposed to shooting off just 1 rocket.

On a side note, the -64D radar seems to be working now.  Maybe the latest BI hotfix fixed it.  Still wish laser guided weapons would work.  As of now, the 114K is useless with an AI gunner :(.  Luckily I can transfer crewstations and the stupid AI pilot won't chase down my laser spot like in A2, but with no waypoints, he'll just chill at a hover and make me an easy target.  Oh well

Another side note....any possibility to make the DAP's the same shade of black as the little birds?  Not a big deal, but if they were like jet black, that would look a little better

4 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

It was the 19 x Hydra LAU-130.  It doesn't alternate on the -64D, no matter if they are on the outboard or inboard pylons.  For the Cobra, a squeeze of the trigger fires off 1 rocket from each pod simultaneously as opposed to shooting off just 1 rocket.

Please make a ticket on the tracker, I'll check it out

On a side note, the -64D radar seems to be working now.  Maybe the latest BI hotfix fixed it.  Still wish laser guided weapons would work.  As of now, the 114K is useless with an AI gunner :(.  Luckily I can transfer crewstations and the stupid AI pilot won't chase down my laser spot like in A2, but with no waypoints, he'll just chill at a hover and make me an easy target.  Oh well

I've been doing my testing on the dev branch lately, for me at least laser guided missiles work, with the caveat mentioned above that AI is not able to lase their own targets, but there is really nothing to do about it.If you want single player I would use the 114L exclusively. BIS have to fix the AI gunners with laser guided munitions.

Another side note....any possibility to make the DAP's the same shade of black as the little birds?  Not a big deal, but if they were like jet black, that would look a little better

You might make a ticket for that, but it would be very low priority I'm afraid...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Please make a ticket on the tracker, I'll check it out

I've been doing my testing on the dev branch lately, for me at least laser guided missiles work, with the caveat mentioned above that AI is not able to lase their own targets, but there is really nothing to do about it.If you want single player I would use the 114L exclusively. BIS have to fix the AI gunners with laser guided munitions.

You might make a ticket for that, but it would be very low priority I'm afraid...

Ok, tickets created.  Thanks for the reply

Also created a ticket to adjust the AH-64D speed.  In level flight with minimal cyclic input, you can get it to go over 350 km/h.  In a dive...forget it, upwards of 500.  If the top end speed could be adjusted to maybe 200-220, that would be great.

• Like 1

Is there a module (or any way) to sync the ULB with the Apache to use it as a drone like in A2OA?  I can't seem to find the module.  Or is that not a feature that has been done yet?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

Is there a module (or any way) to sync the ULB with the Apache to use it as a drone like in A2OA?  I can't seem to find the module.  Or is that not a feature that has been done yet?

The ULB is a normal Arma 3 UAV, with all possibilities and restrictions of that class of vehicles. If the pilot or gunner of the Apache has a UAV terminal, they can use it

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Varanon said:

The ULB is a normal Arma 3 UAV, with all possibilities and restrictions of that class of vehicles. If the pilot or gunner of the Apache has a UAV terminal, they can use it

Ah, yeah my bad, I had selected the MELB as opposed to the AH-6X in the editor.  That's why I couldn't connect.  Whoops.  Thanks for the help

• Like 1

I have searched the thread on this and I'm not finding anything...

Why are M1A1's so off on color? Is there a an alternate texture to match up with other desert vehicles?

color_zpsrsifa8gw.png

that doesnt look like our abrams, you sure you didnt use something from another mod?

Here is CUP only....

My mod list, and nothing else.

modlist2_zpsewtz716q.png

How it looks in game (3Den or in game, same thing)

classname_zpsttrpggsl.png

May I be a PITA and ask for a screen cap from somebody else's rig?  Just drop a desert M1A1 and any other desert vehicle side by side.

Off topic... but what is everyone's preferred phot drop site?  Photobucket is horrid. I need something new.

The colors seem to differ for me as well, gonna ask around.

I was starting to worry that this was going to turn into a black/blue or white/gold dress issue....

• Like 5

I've found some bugs,although most of the AI choppers can't target with their AT missiles  because of BI mess I also found some other things. I made a playlist with all the vids while testing and a small description of the bugs. Stable branch,CBA and only latest CUP 1.9.1 versions used,no other mods.

The tested vehicle always had AI at max while the target was forced not to fire.

• Like 1

So, I just checked and I'm having the same color tone issue as @lawndartleo -

I9pXCz7.jpg

EDIT-

Using Steam version, V1.91

• Like 1

C19vJcW.jpg

Seems okay my end. Ah I'm running version 1.8, and non steam version at that. Will need to update and check

Thank you for checking, after some poking around textures look that dark by design, they were changed sometime in march (although they're probably too dark now).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chairborne said:

Thank you for checking, after some poking around textures look that dark by design, they were changed sometime in march (although they're probably too dark now).

Yeah, I checked the pbo through pbo manager and the desert textures are quite light, not like the coyote tan look that's going on there

insert something witty here

24E5D25DDC3F580ADE657F292017E2143DB578A7

• Like 16

The guy from left BMP needs to trademark and patent his prototype gun shield.

• Like 6

BIMPS AND BITTERS!  :)

Nice to see they are getting some love. 

for when a drive-by assassination is not considered enough by the NTA

• Like 1