CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

@nesias explained a couple posts back that it is currently broken in stable branch (btw thanks a lot for testing it out!)

37 minutes ago, Chairborne said:

@nesias explained a couple posts back that it is currently broken in stable branch (btw thanks a lot for testing it out!)

oh okay, i just noticed the fix mention in the dev changelog and wanted to try if that may have fixed the k variant

Ok, I can confirm that R does not work with the 64D on ground targets, I still have to hit T.  I get no lock on tone for the missiles either, but the missile will still fly to the target if I tell the gunner to engage it.  Radar works fine air to air though.  Tested out the A-10 and it detects ground targets that do not have radar (such as a Ural), while the 64D will only detect a target that has a radar signature.  Even with the A-10, R doesn't seem to give me a target box around the target until I'm right on top of it, even if I have a clean LOS and it is illuminated on the radar.  This is all tested with the 114L's

I am falling under the LHD from main deck on BEWARE sign height

5 hours ago, ab_luca said:

but I cant find it in ZEUS

Make sure that you select "All official content and mods" in the Curator module.

Guys, what is the "telephone" in the bino's slot for? Cant seem to do anything with it..

This-

Kvme1o3.jpg

• Like 2

It was used with the old IED modules from A2, not sure it does anything in A3 as of now.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Make sure that you select "All official content and mods" in the Curator module.

I see all @cup content except ah64d...nothing in empty tabs either in blufor/united states army or united states corps... :((

4 hours ago, ab_luca said:

I see all @cup content except ah64d...nothing in empty tabs either in blufor/united states army or united states corps... :((

Please open a ticket on our tracker, I'll look into it

9 hours ago, ab_luca said:

Weird, it shows up on mine after the update.  Maybe bad download?

Side note, I made a ticket for the 64D and it's difficulty or inability to track ground targets with the FCR turned on.

13 hours ago, Alwarren said:

Please open a ticket on our tracker, I'll look into it

Rgr..I will do it!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

Weird, it shows up on mine after the update.  Maybe bad download?

Side note, I made a ticket for the 64D and it's difficulty or inability to track ground targets with the FCR turned on.

...I dont know what to say...workshop mod...test with no other mod ...tried repair with steam....nothing

On 6/28/2017 at 5:05 PM, ineptaphid said:

Guys, what is the "telephone" in the bino's slot for? Cant seem to do anything with it..

This-

Kvme1o3.jpg

So you can call people... at long distances :D :D :D :D :D

is there anyone on the team working on updating the aircraft in view of the APEX VTOLs and the Jets DLC?

The Stock VTOL system is much better IMO at the moment, and it would be nice if it was coherent with all VTOLs/the BIS VTOLs. ctrl-x to toggle autovectoring, and ctrl-K/l to increase/decrease vectoring. The VTOL system right now, particularly on the F-35, is quite annoying (one can come in hovering with 90 deg vectoring, and as soon as one touches down, the vectoring goes to zero and the plane launches itself forward until throttle is fully cut).

Also, more dynamic loadout versions would be very much appreciated, and a sensor/signature overhaul (complete with stealth/non steal versions of the F-35)

Did CUP Units ever have Arma 2 faces ported into Arma 3?  If not, then I must be getting confused with another mod.  Anyway, if there aren't any legit Arma 2 faces, such as that Takistani faces, do you folks plan on adding them to the mod pack?  Or is that outside of the mod's scope?

• Like 1

Q:  Can we get the Chaparral and the Avenger Stinger to sync to radars? To make them enhanced and slingloaded may increse the chance that they are used until something else is at hand to be used.

Are dynamic loadouts for Jets such as the AV8B's still in the works. Apart from the A-10 seems only helicopters have them atm?