CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Thank you very much guys but I get 404 at Google drive links. Should I just wait a bit longer or is there an issue?

Yes the uploads are still going up on google drive, fresh links and changelogs will be updated as soon as possible.

• Like 2

Congrats on the relese!  A quick Q: Any plans to add CCIP to C-47?  With a auto-pilot mod from the community there will be some real use for this gunship now.But as of now it`s a pain  in the a** to be hitting anything with this.    I would think that a ECM-system for Spooky in need,there is SA-2 modeled  for this game. 

Maybe ,even use Devas autopilot just for the Loitering system and put it in there?  thnx

As always Team CUP thank you for all your hard work on this. It is much appreciated!

Cheers

• Like 1

Great job, people!  :rthumb: 

Always a good day when a new CUPdate happens. Thanks for all the ongoing effort and dedication, CUP team. :thumb:

• Like 3

A Cupdate ! Nice !  :f:

Thanks for all your hard work on this ! 

Good job team! 

(where are the Taki civs?)  :P

• Like 3

EDIT: Reported bug in bug tracker instead of placing here. My bad. I don't look at things first :/

Edited by nlovett218
removed bug report
  • Like 1

Thanks for the update...always look forward to these.even though they are a pain to upload to a server..lol..Thanks again!

Diesel

• Like 1

OK so could be a stupid question, but how do the Hellfire missiles work now?  I know Kilo's are laser guided and L's are guided by the FCR....but my radar picks up no targets (yes, radar is on). Even when I can see targets, I hit T and it selects no target. In theory I should have to just pop up, detect the targets, hide behind a hill and launch several missiles from behind cover and the internal guidance inside each missile will find the targets found by the FCR, no need for LOS to engage.  The Kilos need LOS, but even with a clean LOS, my AI gunner does not hit the mark.  I know I'm not super versed in A3, so I'm wondering if I can get a little bit of help on what I may be doing wrong, or does all the new Jets sensor stuff pretty much make the Apache and the Cobra useless playing SP with an AI gunner?

Also, is it possible to switch the hellfire modes in to LOAL or LOBL hi, direct and lo? 

3 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

OK so could be a stupid question, but how do the Hellfire missiles work now?  I know Kilo's are laser guided and L's are guided by the FCR....but my radar picks up no targets (yes, radar is on). Even when I can see targets, I hit T and it selects no target. In theory I should have to just pop up, detect the targets, hide behind a hill and launch several missiles from behind cover and the internal guidance inside each missile will find the targets found by the FCR, no need for LOS to engage.  The Kilos need LOS, but even with a clean LOS, my AI gunner does not hit the mark.  I know I'm not super versed in A3, so I'm wondering if I can get a little bit of help on what I may be doing wrong, or does all the new Jets sensor stuff pretty much make the Apache and the Cobra useless playing SP with an AI gunner?

Also, is it possible to switch the hellfire modes in to LOAL or LOBL hi, direct and lo? 

There is no NLOS or LOAL missiles in Arma, thats just tech limitations.

You need line of sight, other than that they lock like usual, tried using R instead of T?

You can also guide them manually anyway, i dont remember exactly which version is which but one can be guided manually like a SACLOS missile, and the other can lock on self designated laser targets.

Oh noes, you changed the folder name of the download folders on your site. :( Beforehand it was written with a _, just like the zip files still are.

Do you plan on keeping it like that or do you intend to change it again? Just asking because players are thick as bricks when it comes to changing folder names when they get a mod via arma3sync - and I'll be the first one that'll be nagged out of his cave as soon as I change anything major with our mod set. ;)

Hi all...

Am I the only one loosing ah64s?

i found only the editor ah64d with 4 rocket pods...but with zeus no apache are listed...

I am using steam workshop

let me know please ...

Bye

9 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

5 hours ago, Chairborne said:

You need line of sight, other than that they lock like usual, tried using R instead of T?

You can also guide them manually anyway, i dont remember exactly which version is which but one can be guided manually like a SACLOS missile, and the other can lock on self designated laser targets.

I just tested some stuff in Dev Branch and it looks like that there is an engine bug that crippels laser guided weapons (see Dev Branch Changelog). While im not able to use the Hellfire K Variant in Stable (acts like a dumbfire), its functions fine in Dev. It will follow a laser look just as it is supposed to do (as far as i know), and can be guided that way. While i did not check the L Variant in Dev it seems fine in Stable (using active radar for locking).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ab_luca said:

Hi all...

Am I the only one loosing ah64s?

i found only the editor ah64d with 4 rocket pods...but with zeus no apache are listed...

I am using steam workshop

let me know please ...

Bye

There is only one AH64 left, if you want a different loadout, open up the Attributes window, unfold the "Pylons" flyout and pick a preset loadout or make one.

NATO helos (except for the UH-60) have all be converted to the dynamic loadout in this patch, they work just like the vanilla choppers.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Alwarren said:

There is only one AH64 left, if you want a different loadout, open up the Attributes window, unfold the "Pylons" flyout and pick a preset loadout or make one.

NATO helos (except for the UH-60) have all be converted to the dynamic loadout in this patch, they work just like the vanilla choppers.

Hi!

first thank for answer...

yes, I have found that attribute in editor and I changed the ah64 loadout(really good work!)

but I cant find it in ZEUS

to be shure I m using just @cba @cup 

bye

Luca

2 hours ago, nesias said:

I just tested some stuff in Dev Branch and it looks like that there is an engine bug that crippels laser guided weapons (see Dev Branch Changelog). While im not able to use the Hellfire K Variant in Stable (acts like a dumbfire), its functions fine in Dev. It will follow a laser look just as it is supposed to do (as far as i know), and can be guided that way. While i did not check the L Variant in Dev it seems fine in Stable (using active radar for locking).

7 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Ok, I'll give it a shot.  But if I have an AI gunner, he has control of the laser.  Prior to all the sensor upgrades I just hit T for the 114Ks and the gunner was able to lock on and engage.  Now, the gunner's reticle goes to the target, but the missile doesn't lock and just flies straight.  Either way, I'll do some further messing around.  I'll try R as well, but I don't remember the targets even showing up on the radar.  Thanks for the quick reply