CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Is BMP-3 supposed to swim at 20kph? IRL it only manages half that speed, right now it feels more like a speedboat than an APC in water. :) It seems that overall, tracked vehicles can swim very fast now.

• Like 1

Yep, all land vehicles go at that speed in water, more of a gameplay decision than anything.

This way amphib assaults can be a thing without taking hours to reach the shores.

• Like 1

ADDED:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition,VehicleWeapons - added weapons and magazines for M60 Patton

M60 Patton?? Where? :dozingoff:

• Like 1

In a hidden location for now.

That was just the weapons compatibility files.

0e9.jpg

• Like 4

ULTRA rare pepe.  Very nice pepe.

Will there be any more additions or changes to civilians?  Such as the dementors (female civs from A2) and maybe even face/beard additions from A2?

• Like 1

I may be an idiot, but how do you access the multi-function camera on the F-35(or any fixed wing aircraft on your mod)?

Fantastic news, CUP team. Thanks a lot! Keep it up, guys, you're doing a hell of a job! And from the looks of it you're almost there! :f:

56 minutes ago, viper0311 said:

I may be an idiot, but how do you access the multi-function camera on the F-35(or any fixed wing aircraft on your mod)?

Default hotkey should be left ctrl + right mouse button, anyway it's the same combo you use to access the slingload camera (or the targeting computer on vanilla planes as well), you can find it in the hotkey options as "Multifunction display" if i remember correctly.

dear CUP ppl, modders and others.

how do i get the CUP sounds to work? im making a mission and i see tht there is a thing under triggers tht lets me use sounds and SFX, i want to use a animal module/site for chickens/poultry and i want the chicken sound to play when i enter the trigger radius, but the CUP chicken sound is not working, i have all CUP installed: weapons, maps, core, units, vehicles.

did i do soemthing wrong?

1 hour ago, Chairborne said:

Default hotkey should be left ctrl + right mouse button, anyway it's the same combo you use to access the slingload camera (or the targeting computer on vanilla planes as well), you can find it in the hotkey options as "Multifunction display" if i remember correctly.

Thank you very much

I am having issues joining servers still on the old version of CUP.  Steam workshop upgraded me automatically.  Is there any place to download old versions?  Thanks and love the mods!

Very cool to see the Danish nose on the EH101, now we just need the texture (DG) ;)

Hey, so this maybe a dumb question, but i saw that you guys added the m60 patton mags and all that, but no m60? what gives? >.>

That's because of some technical reasons and other pending changes that were queued behind them, so we (i) committed that stuff to make our (my) life easier.

If you kids behave i'll let you take a look at it soon.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Rich_R said:

Looks like the 1.80 versions are still up in CUPS Download page

http://cup-arma3.org/download

No, just the web page wasn't updated, the archives are 1.8.1

59 minutes ago, Grim_Panda said:

Hey, so this maybe a dumb question, but i saw that you guys added the m60 patton mags and all that, but no m60? what gives? >.>

We like to tease you :P

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Scotty_Z said:

bummer the LAV updates didn't make it in time.

Yeah, I was a bit late working on them. Content lock for the repo was already in place so they couldn't make it into this update. Should be ready for the next one though :)

14 hours ago, ravendk said:

Very cool to see the Danish nose on the EH101, now we just need the texture (DG) ;)

Hey man, good to see you around. I'll have a check for your textures you sent me and add them in hopefully. If you have any other ones you would like to see feel free to send them my way.

2 hours ago, deltagamer said:

Yeah, I was a bit late working on them. Content lock for the repo was already in place so they couldn't make it into this update. Should be ready for the next one though :)

Hey man, good to see you around. I'll have a check for your textures you sent me and add them in hopefully. If you have any other ones you would like to see feel free to send them my way.

I will look into making a better green version for the TTT (Tactical Troop Transport)  I think i might have an old Rescue version of the texture somewhere, but i have to do some digging :)  I will let you know asap :)

• Like 1

Hi Guys.

I am having trouble getting the sound FX in CUP to play in my editor with triggers (flies, crow and cow for example) I have CBA installed, but not even sure which "CUP" project the sound FX fall under. Is it MAPs? I am interested in why this isn't working as none of me or my friends can get it working. L ove the project by the way, all my friends now have it and we are having a blast with it. Thanks guys