CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

I used to put the NVG's in the unit's vest in cases where it looked out of place, and I might be doing that here as well. Problem with that approach is that units will not automatically equip the NVG's at night.

That's where asrai takes over.
  • Like 2

The CDF look great! But why did you give them reskined Russian vests rather then their Arma 2 vests that the SLA already has in CUP?

They're the same models that are already used by the Russians, and yeah, they're pretty good.

I realize tastes are different. The pattern is AFAIK the same (TTsKO), the colors are slightly different but not by a wide margin. I tried to use colors that blend well with Chernarus, Takistan, and Summer Chernarus/Bystica, hence the three camo variants. 

I guess the pattern just looks over-the-top new and colorful. IRL old russian and ukrainian camos die out REALLY fast  ;) 

Russian EMR and SURPAT uniforms hold the pattern pretty much flawlessly.

It's just that when you have one of those "torture quality" Dubok camies the extremely clean and contrasty CDF camo looks like those action figures one can dress in gear n stuff  :lol:

But the quality and good work is apparent in these. Deffo surpasses the A2 CDF in quality by a mile!

The CDF look great! But why did you give them reskined Russian vests rather then their Arma 2 vests that the SLA already has in CUP?

Those are the original Arma 2 CDF vests, just with a few polygons added

• Like 1

Those are the original Arma 2 CDF vests, just with a few polygons added

They are

iff_inf_cdf.jpg

The Russian vests have different load bearing webbings and different pouches, but it's the same basic vest as they had in Arma 2

• Like 2

Why don't I accuse you of doing something (for free) that is not up to my expectations rather than checking my facts first, so that you have to spend time defending your decisions rather than working more of the awesome (free) content!  Oh wait...

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA_2:_Infantry

Besides... where are my Taki civilian ladies?  And my pie?  My super-realism squad clan needs them for our leet events and without them your mod sucks

• Like 3

Besides... where are my Taki civilian ladies?  And my pie?  My super-realism squad clan needs them for our leet events and without them your mod sucks

Right, didn't have that question for a while :D

I think the next faction I will tackle is the PMC's though :)

• Like 3

Hi just tried playing as russian spetnatz for first time and was siked but their voices were American and I see no language option for Russian

Hi just tried playing as russian spetnatz for first time and was siked but their voices were American and I see no language option for Russian

AFAIK this is a config bug and will be fixed in the next patch, as well as for all the other factions that use custom radio voices.

They are

The Russian vests have different load bearing webbings and different pouches, but it's the same basic vest as they had in Arma 2

You're right. I'm sorry. I just got confused as I didn't recognise them at first and then read you comment about them being the same models as the Russians. My mistake. They do look great.

• Like 1

The dubbong pbo's were forgotten when we packed the last release, they will return in the next update
  • Like 2

Hey fellas,

Got 3 questions for ya.

1. So it's been a while since I used it, but I am building a US Marine invasion campaign and was going to use the WASP LHD as the initial base of operations for the invasion.

However, when I place it in the Eden Editor with any of its loadouts that has default helos, etc., some of the vehicles immediately go flying through the air, start vibrating and moving around on the deck, etc.

Is this is a known issue?

2. Also..is there a link to the most up to date "LHD Owner's Manual" that goes over the functions?  I have one from a while back and don't know if its up to date.

3, If I spawn an empty WASP in the eden editor...what do I need to do to manually placed vehicles on the deck, storage to put those vehicles in a packed/stored format?  Is there a code I need to paste into that vehicle's init in the editor?

• Like 1

Hey fellas,

Got 3 questions for ya.

1. So it's been a while since I used it, but I am building a US Marine invasion campaign and was going to use the WASP LHD as the initial base of operations for the invasion.

However, when I place it in the Eden Editor with any of its loadouts that has default helos, etc., some of the vehicles immediately go flying through the air, start vibrating and moving around on the deck, etc.

Is this is a known issue?

2. Also..is there a link to the most up to date "LHD Owner's Manual" that goes over the functions?  I have one from a while back and don't know if its up to date.

3, If I spawn an empty WASP in the eden editor...what do I need to do to manually placed vehicles on the deck, storage to put those vehicles in a packed/stored format?  Is there a code I need to paste into that vehicle's init in the editor?

I was about to post about the exact same thing. Glad to know I'm not the only one. 

The upcoming CUPdate will have VhC fully configured for all vehicles, including packing things like the AH-1 rotors

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 5

CUPREP #0004: November Rain CUPDATE

It's the time of the year again, time for another CUPDATE.

As usual, if you find any issues, let us know (links in the first post)

IMPORTANT: Starting with Version 1.8.0, CUP is published under a different license.

(NOTE: Version numbers on the web page might still show 1.7.1 until our web master updates them. Currently only Google Drive files are updated, other sources will follow tomorrow. Check the version numbers. They should be 1.8.0)

Download:

Changelog Weapons:

Version 1.8.0 (14|Nov|2016)

ADDED:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - added T-90 weapons data
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Added weapon pods, ammo and magazines for AW159
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - L31 HESH shells
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Magazines for 20Rnd L31 HESH, 25Rnd L27A1 Sabot rounds, L34 Smoke Rounds
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Royal Ordnance L30A1 vehicle cannon
* CUP_Weapons_Backpacks - Added missing dependency
* CUP_Weapons_Curator - added avaliability of weapons and items in 3DENs props category, also added editor preview images.
* CUP_Weapons_M240 - added legacy cfgPatches entry for L7A2
* CUP_Weapons_M24 - Added silencer to M24
* CUP_Weapons_NVG - Added AN/PVS-14 Monocular Night Vision Goggles
* CUP_Weapons_Pods - Added M621 model
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - Added dskh_destruct.rvmat needed for T-90
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added automatic lead calculation to M168 and AZP-23 AA guns (used on M163 and ZSU-23 respectively)
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added CCIP to most air to ground cannons, rockets, and bombs
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added Land Rover PKT
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - added separate weapon class for the AC47 twin gatling without CCIP indicator
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added Target Leading to most air to air and anti-air cannons

FIXED:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Fixed CZ550_rail zeroing issues
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - fixed missing strings on a handful of vehicle magazines
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - fixed wrong initspeed for 30mm cannon magazines, probably slightly affecting the behavior mentioned in T1510
* CUP_Weapons_AWM - Increased L115A3 maximum zeroing with scopes (Fixes T1684)
* CUP_Weapons_Curator - fixed wrong parent class for pistols set. Corrected to right class
* CUP_Weapons_CZ805 - Moved eye position on Elcan and SUSAT scope to avoid clipping issues. (Fixes T1356)
* CUP_Weapons_CZ805 - Moved scope position on CZ805 and SA58 to avoid clipping issues. (Fixes T1356)
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Corrected hand positions for the L85/86. T1356
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Corrected L85 LOD1/LOD2 that was swapped
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Fixed issue with L85_UGL sight not flipping up/down
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Moved L85 scope position. Moved L85 grip model to same position as the other L85 versions. (stock was inside shoulder) T1356
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Moved scope and rail on the L85 to avoid clipping issue. T1356
* CUP_Weapons_LeeEnfield - Increase LeeEnfield's damage and firingrate (fixes T1037 and T1639)
* CUP_Weapons_M249 - Some L85 and M249 variants could mount accessories without proper rail (fixes T1628)
* CUP_Weapons_Sounds - Added missing sound on sniper rifles silenced soundset (Fixes T1640)
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - Added scope for L7A2 (Fixes T1610)
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - Fixed missing string for BAF flag carrier (Fixes T274)
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - M119 model config now inherit form D-30. Should fix accuracy problem (Fixes T1604)
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - M-14 supports all kinds of optics and bipods (Fixes T1602)
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - AI can now properly use wireguided launchers (Metis and M47) (Fixes T1443)
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - fixed missing AI firemode entries on some vehicle weapons, fixes T1579
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - fixed missing comma in a magazine array that prevented binarization
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Mi-35 canon has proper zeroing (Fixes T1659)
* CUP_Weapons_XM8 - Fixed missing bolt animation on XM8 sharpshooter

IMPROVED:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - improved CAS planes cannon ammunition, should now be able to bring the pain to lower tier armored vehicles.
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Increased M136 rocket initspeed in order to make it accurate at longest ranges : 300/400m (Fixes T1111)
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - minor changes to CCIP and target leading features:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Stringtable entry for the L94A1 Chain Gun (showed up in game as M240)
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - tweaked 7.62 gatling ammo behavior, reduced indirectHit damage (should reduce lag during longer bursts) and increased deflecting value
* CUP_Weapons_L85 - Better aligned the L85_UGL sigth
* CUP_Weapons_M16 - Added and modified M4 variants for USArmy (Fixes T1679)
* CUP_Weapons_M16 - Added M4 variants with CCO for US Army (T1665)
* CUP_Weapons_M249 - Improved M249 weights and cleaned weaponslot configs (Fixes T1322)
* CUP_Weapons_PK - Improved hand positions for M14_DMR, M16A2/4, PKM/PKP, Saiga12K, UK59, VSS
* CUP_Weapons_Sounds - Increased recoil a little on Huntingrifle, LeeEnfield, M24
* CUP_Weapons_Sounds - New and improved sound for AWM, CZ750, Huntingrilfe, LeeEnfield, M24
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - HE and HEPD rifle grenade are now at the top of the grenades list
* CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - TOW optics now have proper clean transparent glass, fixes T1698
* CUP_Weapons_UK59 - added ACE3 barrel swap for UK59 and PKM (Fixes T1617)
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - BMP autocannon (and children) should now be on par with vanilla 30mm when used by AI
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - GSH-30-2 variant for Su-25 now uses 250 round magazines
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - some targeting improvements on many ground vehicles part2 (weapons) (Fixes T1680)
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - tweaked ammo count for 2A46 magazines (used in T-72 and T-90) to match real life capacity
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - zeroing for ZU-23
* CUP_Weapons_XM8 - G36 and STANAG mags now fit only where they should (Fixes T1584)

REMOVED:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Removed obsolete weapon classes for Ka60/L39, now using proper CUP weapons classes like the others.
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - removed crosshair from GAU-22
* CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Removed obsolete CUP_PKT_W

OTHER:
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - GAU-12 now has both CCIP and target lead indicator;
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - GAU-22 now has UI crosshairs because the HUD is not accurate enough;
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - GAU-8 now has both CCIP and target lead indicator (need to lock on target before!), UI crosshair removed since HUD is on point already;
* CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - S-5 and S-8 rocket pods now come in both CCIP and non-CCIP flavours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 1.7.1 (16|Jul|2016)

ADDED:
Added soundshaders to AWM, CZ750, M24, KSVK, VSS, AA12, Saiga12K, EVO, M60E4, MP5. Updated soundshaders for Hunting Rifle and Lee Enfield.
Added proper silencer model to L85.

EDITED:
CUP_Weapons_East_Attachments - Made PSO-1's ironsight-mode usable.

FIXED:
CUP_Weapons_L85 - UGL Launcher sight now flips down correctly. Fixed UGL eye offset causing grenades to miss.
CUP_Weapons_RPG7 - Fixed missing shot sound for RPG-7.
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - fixed missing shot sounds for Zu-23, Stryker MGS, M1 Abrams, Apache, Super Cobra.

Version 1.7.0 (12|Jul|2016)

ADDED:
General - Added soundshaders to several weapons (roughly 65% complete, many of which made by LAxemann). Added weapons compatibility to new vehicles (L39).
CUP_Weapons_M16 - added Mk12 SPR dedicated silencer.
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - added dedicated M134 gatling 7.62 ammunition. Added new 4000Rnd magazines for miniguns.

EDITED:
General - various reload animations replaced with more suitable ones (AK, M16, L85 - by Toadie, CZ805, FAL, L129, M110, SA58, SCAR, XM8).
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - base classes now properly hidden.
CUP_Weapons_C7 - removed package pending review.
CUP_Weapons_L7 - removed package, merged all data and configs into M240 folder.
CUP_Weapons_GrenadeLaunchers - fixed magazine order, now HE grenades take priority.
CUP_Weapons_PKM - centralized vehicle materials and textures to PKM folder. Modified materials and textures. Added destruct RVMAT. Fixed PKM zeroing position.
CUP_Weapons_WeaponData - centralized vehicle materials and textures for M134 Gatling. Modified M134 materials.
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - increased AT3 and reduced AT5 reloadTime. AH-64 gunner HUD improvement (better differentiation between different kinds of bursts). Enabled crosshairs for FFAR rocket pods. Twin miniguns now consume twice as much ammunition.
CUP_Weapons_SCAR - modified materials.
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - changed displayName for M240 mags. Fixed tracer rounds on M240 mags. Upped CMImmunity of Maverick missiles, should now be more resistant to countermeasures.

FIXED:
General - Weapon mounted flashlights now have proper lighting values. Fixed some config errors with L85, M60 and M249. Fixed ACE magazine classnames in CUP configs. Fixed issues with Kiory's weapons having grey edges at further distances. Fixed Russian names.
CUP_Weapons_AK - AKM front sight not offset anymore.
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - SPG9 doesn't play the autoloader sound when reloading anymore. Modified Falanga ATGM flight behavior, should not fall like a rock anymore. Fixed Vikhr ATGM lifetime and speed. Dingo MG3 now has proper rate of fire of 1300RPM. Fixed displayNameShort for T34/55 cannon magazines.
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - fixed zeroing HUD display. Fixed weapon deployment with backpack for DSHKM, M2 and M252.
CUP_Weapons_Backpack - fixed AS map on SLA medic bag.
CUP_Weapons_Colt1911 - fixed reload/drysound.
CUP_Weapons_L129 - fixed missing magazine string.
CUP_Weapons_Shield - fixed fire geometry issues.
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - fixed BMP1 cannon ammunition not being compatible with manual zeroing.

Version 1.6.0 (13|Apr|2016)

ADDED:
General - Added compatibility with new vehicles (BMP-3/Warrior IFV/Tunguska/Ka-60 Kasatka/ANZAC Frigate/Superhind/MCV-80/T72M4CZ/AH-6/T-34). Added meta.cpp for Steam Workshop. Improved some ACE functionalities, M240 and M249 can now swap barrels, added ACE_isBelt to machinegun belts. Added Russian male and female names.
CUP_Weapons_M240 - added stockless M240 model.
CUP_Weapons_Backpacks - Added Chedaki Alice Pack with Bedroll. Added Russian Spetsnaz bag.
CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments - Added BFA/Elcan/LLM/Surefire attachments.
CUP_Weapons_L85 - added Kiory's L85/L86 models.
CUP_Weapons_NVG - Added HMNVS
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Added L129A1 mags
CUP_Weapons_L129A1 - Added L129A1 weapon
CUP_Weapons_Shield - Added Ballistic Shield
CUP_Weapons_AK - added predefined variants for Russian units.
CUP_Weapons_M16 - added predefined variants for US Army units.
CUP_Weapons_RPG7 - added new hand animation and launcher position for RPG7, the launcher doesn't sit so high up on the back anymore. Added predefined variants with scopes.
CUP_Weapons_M110 - added bipod to standard M110

EDITED:
General - Modified materials of most weapons and attachments to reduce weird reflective effects. Moved most entries from configWeaponsmass.h to individual weapon configs. Initial conversion to sound shaders for vehicles. Various changes to sound distances for weapons not using sound shaders.
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - increased Vikhr CMImmunity to 0.95 (very high). Added subsonic AK-74 ammo. Reduced M9 magazine weight. Raised 7.62x39 ammo hit value.
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - cleaned up and optimized D30 pack script. D-30 and M119 prepared for public.
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - tweaked particle effects for M2 Crows. Added crosshairs for GAU-8
CUP_Weapons_Strela/Igla/Stinger - increased volume for locking/locked sound effects.
CUP_Weapons_L110 - removed heat shield on L110.
CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments - modified AN/PVS10 resource according to latest dev branch changes
CUP_Weapons_SA58 - modified brass ejection effect

FIXED:
General - fixed some author strings. Weapons having incorrect mass. AIs should now prefer primary weapons to handguns. Changed SPG-9 general behavior, can now properly zero, has now better sounds. Added missing DLC icons.
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - various fixes for Dshkm, KORD and Zu-23. Mortars, Metis, AGS, SPG9 and TOW now available.
CUP_Weapons_PK - Fixed PK distant LOD
CUP_Weapons_L7/M240 - adjusted particle effects. Fixed inverted bipod on L7A1. Adjusted M240 inertia so it doesn't handle like an SMG anymore. Adjusted L7A1 rate of fire.
CUP_Weapons_M249 - fixed zoom level. Initial config cleanup.
CUP_Weapons_M60 - fixed zoom level
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - fixed typos in displayName and displayNameShort. Fixed error with CUP_B_23mm_APHE_Red_Yellow. Fixed Compact and Phantom magazines scope.
CUP_Weapons_Javelin - fixed selection on Javelin CLU, now hidden correctly at further distances.
CUP_Weapons_Ammoboxes - fixed error with CBA extended event handlers not being supported.
CUP_Weapons_AK - fixed wrong material/texture assignment on RPK74M
CUP_Weapons_Backpacks - fixed icon assignment for german backpacks.
CUP_Weapons_Glock17 - removed empty proxy triangle.
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - moved UH1H weapons from separate file to vehicle weapons master config.
CUP_Weapons_East_Attachments - fixed PSO-1 lens texture issue.
CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments - fixed CUP_optic_LeupoldMk4_MRT_tan invisible lens.
CUP_Weapons_LeeEnfield - fixed descriptionShort
CUP_Weapons_CZ805 - fixed texture assignment in view LOD

Version 1.5.0 (03|Feb|2016)

ADDED:
General - Arsenal icons added for all weapons items.
CUP_Weapons_GrenadeLaunchers - Added 6G30/RG-6 grenade launcher
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added displayNameShort for M256 cannon, added support for Strykers/T-34/F-35/upgraded Harrier/Su-34
CUP_Weapons_Backpacks - Added backpacks in Tropentarn and Flecktarn (credits to Brainbug for original files), added SLA medical bag, added NAPA backpack ("Hiking Backpack")

EDIT:
CUP_Weapons_EastAttachments - improved zeroing for PSO Sights
CUP_Weapons_EastAttachments - improved zeroing for Goshawk TWS Sight
CUP_Weapons_WestAttachments - changed slightly position for M68 CCO
General - improved compatibility between CUP Weapons and ACE ballistic
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - ACE Fragments removed from Grad ammunition, tweaked HIT values for RPG-18/M-136/M-47 Dragon
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Changed order of M242 magazines, AP now has priority over HE, replaced PKT sound to match PKM infantry weapon
Baseconfigs - Added Czech names
CUP_Weapons_SA58 - fixed SA58 eye position
CUP_Weapons_SMAW - temporarily disabled custom recoil to avoid errors, readded spotting rifle
CUP_Weapons_XM8 - changed XM8 railed reload to match other variants
CUP_Weapons_G36 - changed G36 Commando reload to match other variants
CUP_Weapons_Pods - removed last viewlod on Hydra x19 rocket pod, modified other rocket pods to be displayed on further LODs
CUP_Weapons_Put - updated big satchels and IEDs to explosive power of vanilla A3 ones
CUP_Weapons_MAAWS - MAAWS optical sight now use zeroing (optical sight ranging wasn't reliable).

FIXED :
CUP_Weapons_M14 - fixed error when using M14 silencer
CUP_Weapons_Ammoboxes - fixed error when placing down CZ basic weapons crate
CUP_Weapons_EastAttachments - added missing stringtables for 6G30 mags
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - fixed Apache/SuperCobra AI gunners not shooting at infantry (http://bugs.cup-arma3.org/view.php?id=176)

Version 1.4.0 (25|Dec|2015)

ADDED:
CUP_Weapons_NVG - Added PVS-7 night vision goggles
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - Added RBS-70
CUP_Weapons_M249 and CUP_Weapons_M60E4 - Models and anims replaced with data by toadie (HLC)
CUP_Weapons_M16 - added proper Mk.12 silencer model

EDIT:
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - added slingload for M119
CUP_Weapons_Ammoboxes - added ACE carry/drag values
CUP_Weapons_MicroUZI - New improved textures for Micro UZI
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - Added support for BMP and Bradley vehicles, SPG-9 cannot lock on targets anymore
CUP_Weapons_M14/DMR - adjusted weaponMass values
CUP_Weapons_StaticWeapons - properly hidden most static weapons (still WIP)
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - changed PG-9/OG-9 self destruct values (used in SPG-9)
CUP_Weapons_XM8 - fixed bipods on Sharpshooter and SAW variants, fixed handanims, fixed bolt animation on XM8 Compact
General - moved forward eye relief on many weapons to proper real world position, moved ACE rocket launcher functionality to ACE Compat pbo

FIXED :
CUP_Weapons_Ammunitions - AI equipped with 7.62 AK ammunitions can now engage airvehicles
CUP_Weapons_L110 - L110A1 200rnd magazine was too light

Version 1.3.1 (05|Nov|2015)

EDIT:
CUP_Weapons_Saiga12k - button for stock folding, fixed position
CUP_Weapons_RPG7 - RPG7 has been improved using a better port by AKP. More ammunitions and Optical sights.

FIXED:
CUP_Weapons_AK - RPK magazines now have correct tracer color
CUP_Weapons_PK - fixed tracer color and added proper zeroing for PK and PKP
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - Shotgun slugs now deal more damage
ACE compat - fixed ACE config, also moved to another folder to make it optional

Version 1.3.0 (25|Oct|2015)

EDIT:
General - Weapon Sounds revised
CUP_Weapons_L7A2 - increased rate of fire to match M240
CUP_Weapons_Evo - increased rate of fire
CUP_Weapons_L110 - sound config to match M249
CUP_Weapons_GrenadeLaunchers - 6G30 drum model editing
CUP_Weapons_DMR - Renamed "DMR" to "M14 DMR"
General - Changes to reload anims. Not perfect but better fitting.
CUP_Weapons_M60E4 - Volume editing

FIXED:
CUP_Weapons_G36 - adjusted konec hlavne memory point for all G36
CUP_Weapons_DMR - Zasleh in LOD 2 and 3
CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons - AGS30 Displayname
CUP_Weapons_Ammunition - RPG18 balistics

ADDED:
CUP_Weapons_AWM - G22 and 7.62x67mm Winchester Magnum Bullet
CUP_Weapons_G36 - Missing MG36 Holo variant
CUP_Weapons_Backpacks - German Medic Backpack
CUP_VehicleWeapons - various new weapons for Vehicles
General - CUP insignia arm patches

And a maaaaaaaany of other stuff we don't remember...

Changelog Units:

ADDED:
* CUP_Creatures_People_Civil_Russia - Added russian civilians
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - added hiddenselections to StalkerGB uniforms - fixes T1636
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added: CDF Infantry (2 uniforms with 3 camos each, four vest variants with four camos each, one helmet with four camos each, officers cap with four camos, UNO baret)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added CDF UNO troops
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added editor previews and icons to all CDF gear and infantry units
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Added tri-color mountain, tri-color desert and tri-color forest infantry groups to CDF and UNO
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - added several camo variants for both RACS and SLA soldiers
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - added several groups for RACS and SLA using new soldier camos
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added Binkowski's USMC (courtesy of Binkowski, Sabre and Johannes) (4x2 uniforms, 18x2 headgear, 15 SPC vests)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added new Force Recon Desert category and units
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added new groups
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added new Woodland FROG and Desert FROG categories and units

FIXED:
* Changed hitpoints inheritance in order to provide compatibility with ACE3 (fixes T1435)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - USMC standard helmet has no headset anymore (Fixes T1051)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet - Dummy CZ machinegunner has proper ammo (Fixes T286)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_RACS - Fixed view distance errors on RACS helmets
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Fixed model.cfg for Balaclava
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - Fixed clipping issues on some SLA hats.
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - fixed missing rifleman variant for SLA Urban soldiers
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS soldiers who do not have a glock do not carry glock ammunition anymore
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USArmy - Fixed requiredAddon dependencies to prevent illegal baseclass updates
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Fixed placement bug of Officer's Cap

IMPROVED:
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - Added randomized helmets for BAF infantry
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_BAF - BAF MTP Infantry now use new vests and uniforms (Fixes T1660)
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Added proper LODs to the Balaclava
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - Many more SLA troops wear flak jackets now
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS machinegunner now carries an ammo backpack
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS Royal Commandos/Guards/Marksmen now have OD gear for added variety
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS Royal Commandos/Guards/Marksmen now separated into their own category
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA Especas demolitions engineer now has explosives in his bag
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA Especas groups now appear in their separate category
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA Especas now carry AKS74U, except the standard rifleman
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - SLA militia men don't have flak vests and have a camouflage penalty to reflect lower soldiering skill
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Taki - improved DisplayName and Arsenal display of a lot of gear items (Fixes T1629) ( T1050 )
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USArmy - Improved US army loadouts WIP and added a "Rifleman (ACOG)" T1665 T1305
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USArmy - US army soldiers are now equipped with AN/PVS-14 and CCO sight for the most part (T1665)

REMOVED:
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_CDF - Removed some outdated files.
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_DummyInfantrySet - Removed dummy CDF and UNO troops from DummyInfantry
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - RACS rifle squads do not have a M47 Dragon ATGM gunner anymore
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_SLA - removed useless file from RACS folder
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_USMC - Added missing files (why the heck didn't StupidSVN add them?)

OTHER:
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Configs for balaclava
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Pushing a forgetten file
* CUP_Creatures_People_Military_Russia - Textures for eye hole balaclava

ADDED:
Added EDEN Editor previews for all units.
NAPA units now have radios in inventory.
Added static weapons for individual factions.
Added lower poly LODs to StalkerGB's british equipment (should increase drastically performance at further distances).
Added RACS Woodland uniform.
Added RACS Special Lennard inspired camo.
Added plain olive and tan RACS PASGT helmets.

FIXED:
Two uniforms had broken backpack proxy.
Fixed head clipping through Protec helmet at further distances.
Removed holsters for some Osprey Mk2 vests, except for pilot and officer. Removed holster strap to avoid clipping with different uniforms.
Uniforms now have proper weight and shouldn't bump other units over causing them to ragdoll anymore.
Fixed hiddenselections on some US Army helmets' and uniforms distant view lods.
Fixed error message when spawning CZ machinegunner.
Changed identityTypes for several infantry units, should not spawn with futuristic googleglasses anymore.
Changed editorSubcategory for some RACS units.
RACS/SLA now have Spanish names.
Fixed bug where SLA officer replicated as Takistani Colonel.
Fixed minor clipping issues on BAF uniforms' shadows.
Added missing goggles to lower resolution LODs of RACS helmet.
Removed requiredAddon entry for L7A2.
US Army engineer class was misnamed, fixed and kept old class hidden for compatibility.

Version 1.3.1 (17|Apr|2016)
ADDED:
2 New cap designs (TrackIR, Make Arma Great Again)

FIXED:
British and Khet/Jeans units bouncyness (now Lord Pettka is back to being the Lord of the Bounce)
US Army, Russian, Chedaki units not appearing in Zeus
Napa Soldier 4 hood removed in Pilot/First Person View
Russian Spetsnaz Assaultman did not have ammo for his RGP-18

Version 1.3.0 (13|Apr|2016)

ADDED:
Dubbing support for A2 factions
New British Armed Forces uniforms, equipment and units in three flavours (Woodland, Desert and MTP), removed placeholders.
New Chedaki uniforms, equipment and units, removed placeholders.
New US Army uniforms, equipment and units, removed placeholders.
New Russian uniforms, equipment and units, removed placeholders.
New Mechanic from TKOH.
New Firefighter and Paramedic units and equipment.
Added meta.cpp for Steam Workshop.
Dubbing identity types for most units.
D-30 and M119 available in various factions
Stringtables for SLA and Taki objects
New PMC hats.
New UAV Operators for US Army and USMC factions.

FIXED:
Corrected missing UI stuff.
CUP author strings.
Normal direction issue on Taki Insurgent vests.
Shadow issues on Chernarus Civilians objects.
Changed side to Guerrilla Sabotage Team (now spawned properly as independent side).
Fixed some equipment assignment issues with RACS.
SMAW Gunner now has spotting rifle ammo.
German KSK engineers now also able to disable mines.
Fixed clipping and texture issues on KSK vests.
Shadow issues with MTV and RRV vests.
RACS officer now has correct displayName.
SLA overalls and officer uniform shadows now have hands.
Added missing DLC icons.

Version 1.2.2 (12|Feb|2016)

ADDED:
Added Priest, Policeman, Doctor and a few other civilian units

FIXED:
Hitpoints and Armor of all units adapted (Models and config)
Clipping issues with Takistani vests
Backpack of Takistani Automatic Rifleman was missing
Wounding textures now visible on Napa units and civilians

Version 1.2.1 (04|Feb|2016)

REMOVED:
Work in Progress BAF stuff

Version 1.2.0 (03|Feb|2016)

ADDED:
Added Worker, Profiteer and several other civilian units
Added RACS (Royal Army Corps of Sahrani) faction under Independent
Added NAPA faction under Independent
Added Takistani Guerrilla faction under Independent
Added SLA (Sahrani Liberation Army) faction under EAST
Added Takistani Militia faction under EAST
Added Fedora
Added new vest models for German KSK
Added German KSK Flecktarn (Woodland) variant for all units (credits go to Brainbug for original textures
Added USMC Jungle Cover with PRR

EDIT:
Changed textures for German KSK desert items

FIXED:
US Army **placeholder** units now properly displayed under US Army faction
Static M2 is now in proper US Army faction
Proper support for ZEUS module with units

Version 1.1.2 (25|Dec|2015)

ADDED:
PVS-7 now used as NVG for the units who previously had the vanilla one
Integrated new Hitpoint protection values from A3 V1.54
CUP objects now have proper CUP DLC icon in virtual arsenal and editor

EDIT:
Tweaked M249 magazine mass
Most static weapon classes are now properly hidden (still WIP)
Minor changes to units loadouts

FIXED:
Shadows on some headgear items now is correctly animated
Takistan Army soldiers now visible in Zeus spawn menu

Changelog Vehicles

ADDED:
* CUP_AirVehicles_A10 - Added dependencies
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH1Z - Added Vehicle Customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH64 - Added dependencies
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - Added Vehicle Configuration
* CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E - Added fast folding
* CUP_Airvehicles_KA52 - added animated FLIR on Ka52's belly, rotates following the cannon movement
* CUP_AirVehicles_Ka60 - added HMD to Ka-60
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - added SLA variant for Mi-24D
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Added new UH-1D variant, the "Slick" with increased cargo capacity of 9 men.
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_2S6M - added Tunguska 2S6 version with lower radar range (min 3000/max 6000 meters), original 2S6M (modernized) version maintained with 5000/10000 meters radar range
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP3 - added CSAT Tropical variant for BMP-3
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - added CSAT Tropical variants for BMP-1/2 family of vehicles
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_Bradley - added NATO Tropical variant for Bradley family of vehicles
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - 9 camo variants for the Challenger II (woodland, 2-color-woodland, desert, two-color-desert, winter, 2-color-winter, ctrg sand, ctrg tropical, NATO tan)
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Added Challenger II tank. Currently, only one variant is available (Standard version with no addon armour).
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Added custom icon for Challenger II
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Damage and destruct materials to Challenger II (fixed T1645)
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Editor preview pictures for Challenger II (fixes T1647)
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - added FFV compatibility to M1 Abrams
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - added NATO Tropical variant for M1A1 Abrams
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55 - added SLA variant for T-55
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - added CSAT Tropical variants for T55 and T72
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - added FFV seats on T72/T72M4CZ
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T90 - First commit of T-90.
* CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - added missing paa texture in LHD
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_BRDM2 - added CSAT Tropical variant for BRDM-2
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_HMMWV - added NATO Tropical variants to Hummvee family of vehicles
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ikarus - Initial upload of Ikarus.
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Octavia - Added several color variants
* model.cfg - added a ton of glass selections for AW159

FIXED:
* CUP_AirVehicles_A10 - A-10 is now using US Army pilot
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH64 - Self laser lock with hellfires (AH-64, AH-1Z, AH-6) should now work properly (Fixes T1496)
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - fixed AH6/MH6 maximum speed to 283kph
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - fixed fire geometries and dead state animations on AH/MH6
* CUP_AirVehicles_AW159 - Class names adapted (CUP_I for AAF, mashup of CUP_B_Wildcat and CUP_B_AW159)
* CUP_AirVehicles_DC3 - Fixed texture author strings
* CUP_AirVehicles_F35 - fixed extra Mk82 launcher weapon on the F-35, fixes T1565
* CUP_Airvehicles_KA52 - fixed collision lights on Ka-52
* CUP_Airvehicles_KA52 - fixed Ka-52 maximum speed, now set to 315-320km/h
* CUP_Airvehicles_KA52 - fixed Ka52's wheels position in geometry LOD, should prevent clipping with the ground
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - fixed damage selections not working on Superhind, now it will properly display damage effects when damaged or destroyed
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - Fixed missing flare launcher
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Camo texture assignment, shadows, various model fixes.
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Fixed the names for THe Uh-1H, turns out I was incorrect and it really was UH-1H instead of D variant.
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - fixed passenger count on UH1Y transport
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - AAV is now finally working correctly in water without needing scripted solutions
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - fixed AAV7 fording kit script, now uses getposASL instead of getpos, should prevent deployment of fording kit when on land
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP3 - BMP3 side gun periscopes now follow the PKT animation
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_Bulldog - Fixed animation references
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_Bulldog - Fixed gunner pose, moved model to CUP namespace, general cleanups
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - CfgPatches used Challenger2 instead of ChallengerII
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Challenger coax gun had wrong smoke position (fixes T1648)
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Corrected naming error of CTRG Challenger II
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Wrong camo name in VhC config of Challenger II
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - M1A1 Abrams M2 pintle mount can now be correctly retextured, also desert variants now have proper desert texture instead of green one
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - fixed missing memory points to get in/out of ffv slots on T72M4CZ
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - Fixed dependencies for pbos
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - ZSU-23 radar can now detect air vehicles
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR90 - missing strings for Ka60 and BTR90
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Datsun - Removed traces of CUP_PKT_W
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_HMMWV - fixed weird RVMAT assignment on some HMMWV variants
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Jackal - jackal and coyote dampers should not make the vehicles bounce all over the place at higher speeds when FPS drop
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LAV25 - fixed extra line in lavalfa.rvmat preventing packing
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LAV25 - fixed LAV25 fording kit script, now uses getposASL instead of getpos, should prevent deployment of fording kit when on land
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - fixed inverted mirrors on Land Rover GB variants
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - Replaced missing weapon
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker - fixed furthest LOD on stryker family to have separate body texture, fixes T1606
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker - Fixed Stryker TOW using TItan missiles in place of actual TOW
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - fixed bm21 headlights selection
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - fixed some missing damagewheel and ffv proxies on furthest LODs
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_V3S - Ammo trucks supply radius was too low T1605
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_V3S - fixed damagewheel animations on V3S Praga
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Wolfhound - Fixed dependencies for pbos

IMPROVED:
* CUP_AirVehicles_A10 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH1Z - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - AH6/MH6 now have main/tail rotor centers and rotorblade length defined, should improve AFM handling a bit
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - AH6/MH6 radar now displays laser-designated markers
* CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - re-enabled HMD on A/MH-6 helicopters
* CUP_AirVehicles_AV8B - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_AW159 - Folding now stores current fuel level
* CUP_AirVehicles_AW159 - Loadout can now be freely selected
* CUP_AirVehicles_C130J - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_CH47 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_DC3 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_DC3 - changed AC47 gatling class to separate version without CCIP
* CUP_AirVehicles_F35 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_F35 - F-35 HMD now centered properly, fixes T1567
* CUP_AirVehicles_HC3 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_Ka50 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_Airvehicles_KA52 - improved HUD glass material on Ka-52
* CUP_Airvehicles_KA52 - Tweaked Ka52 max speed again.
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization, added UN skin
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - improved HUD and interior glass material on Superhind
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - improved zeroing and mastersafe for mi-35 ( T1659 )
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi8 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_Su25 - GSH-30-2 variant for Su-25 now uses 250 round magazines
* CUP_AirVehicles_Su34 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_Su34 - minor adjustments to weapon classnames on air vehicles to assign proper CCIP or non-CCIP weapon variants
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH60 - Added texture and animations for Garage/Vehicle customization
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - changed animationsource for AAV propellers, now uses proper "propeller"
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - readded scripted water functionality for AAV, proper vanilla solution only works in arma3diag for now
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP3 - tweaked BMP-3 rvmats
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Armour tweaks on the Challenger's Armour and hit points. Arcane magic, this is.
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Challenger loader now has moving periscope
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Commander periscope on Challenger II can now swivel up and down
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ChallengerII - Improved gunner position on Challenger 2 to its real-life position
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_M113 - improved M113 (and variants) armor, now resistant up to 7.62mm ammo, while vulnerable to .50cal, fixed T1578
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - Changed the woodland colors and retouched textures on all of the M1 Abrams variants
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - Changed woodland color palette on M1 Abrams and LAV-25
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - improved textures and materials on M1 Abrams
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - more improvements to M1 Abrams textures
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - new textures for M1A1 Abrams for NATO (Pacific)
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - some targeting improvements on many ground vehicles part1
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - tweaked rotation of M1 Abrams wheels to make it look more natural
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - VhC implementation for most ground vehicles ( T711 )
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55 - adjusted animation and position of T-55 driver
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55 - improved stabilization settings on T34 and T55. T34 and T55 commander periscope now stabilized to avoid motion sickness, T55 turret now unstabilized.
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_T90 - tweaked ammo count for 2A46 magazines (used in T-72 and T-90) to match real life capacity
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - Raised radar radius for M163 and ZSU-23, now between 2 and 5km
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR60 - replaced CDF BTR-60 texture with an improved one, minor tweaks to BTR-60 RVMATs
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Datsun - Increased Datsun FFV slots rotation limits, should feel smoother now.
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_HMMWV - improved textures and materials on humvee woodland variants
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LAV25 - improved LAV25 materials
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LAV25 - Retextured LAV 25
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - VhC implementation for LR, HMMWV and Stryker ( T711 )
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_MTVR - improved MTVR wheel bounds
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_TowingTractor - Tweaked configurations for Lesh's towing mod for wheeled air vehicles and towing tractor
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - improved reflectors angles on both Ural and UAZ, fixes T1634
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - zeroing for ZU-23 and ZSU (Fixes T294)
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_Wolfhound - ACE refuel compat for all ground and air vehicles ( T1677 )

REMOVED:
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH60 - removed manual fire option from UH60 pilot
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH60 - removed obsolete cfgWeapons file from UH60 folder
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - disabled AAV water movement scripted solution
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - removed more black mesh weirdness from tracked vehicles
* CUP_TrackedVehicles_m1_abrams - weird mesh inside abrams hull that was messing with texture colors is now transparent
* CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - removed manual fire option from Land Rover commanders

OTHER:
* CUP_AirVehicles_AW159 - Regenerated previews
* CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - VhC compatibility, added UN skin and variants
* CUP_AirVehicles_Pchela1T - Regression fixes
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - All display names now refer to the UH-1H correctly as UH-1D
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - cyclicAsideForceCoef of the UH-1D lowered to 0.7 from 1.1, so the Huey feels a bit heavier to fly, before it banked like a Littlebird. The Huey never was a massively nimble helicopter
* CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Every faction with had UH-1D now also has the UH-1D Slick as well

Version 1.7.1 (16|Jul|2016)

FIXED:
CUP_AirVehicles_Merlin - Typo in Merlin CfgPatches and added legacy version, should fix T1580

ADDED:
Added Editor Previews to all vehicles
Added Apex Vehicle in Vehicle capabilities to all CUP vehicles (either as cargo, or as carrier)
Added slingload points to some vehicles
Added hidden selections to wreckages to allow retexturing (wreckes retain the texture of the destroyed vehicle)
CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - added ACE fastrope support
CUP_AirVehicles_CH47 - added buoyancy geometry
CUP_AirVehicles_CH53 - added buoyancy geometry
CUP_AirVehicles_DC3 - added AC-47d Spooky Gunship
CUP_AirVehicles_DC3 - added Tanoa pain scheme
CUP_AirVehicles_Ka52 - new camo scheme
CUP_AirVehicles_Ka60 - new camo scheme
CUP_AirVehicles_L39 - added L-39
CUP_AirVehicles_MV22 - added collision strips
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - added SuperHind AAF variant
CUP_AirVehicles_Pchela - added Pchela 1-t UAV
CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - added RACS version, FFV seats
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34 - added top FFV positions
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55 - added top FFV positions
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - added thermals to T72M4CZ commander and gunner
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BMP - added top FFV positions to BMP1 and BMP2
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BRDM2 - added Russian variant
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR60 - added FFV ride on top seats
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR90 - added top FFV positions
CUP_WheeledVehicles_MTVR - added MTVR
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Mastiff - added LMG version
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ridgeback - added LMG version
CUP_WheeledVehicles_SUV - added ridealong positions
CUP_WheeledVehicles_UAZ - Added METIS variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_V3S - added V3S
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Wolfhound - added Wolfhound

EDITED:
Adjusted operational ceiling on all aircraft
Made ramps on some planes controlled only by pilots
Exhanged 96 Rnd magazines for 32 Rnd magazines on some Mk19 equipped vehicles
Huds on some helicopters improved
Some optics modified (TI colors, compass etc)
Added several CSAT retextured vehicles (BMP1/2, BRDM2, BTR60, SU-34, UAZ, T-55, T-72, ZSU-23)
CUP_AirVehicles_AH64 - added landing gear selections in AH64D geometry LOD, can now properly slide, tweaked glass
CUP_AirVehicles_C130 - c130 passenger variant now carries up to 60 passengers, enlarged cargo bay
CUP_AirVehicles_Ka52 - KA-52 gunner view improvements (zeroing,NVG,TI,angles)
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - Tweaked materials
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - Superhind weapon carriers and gunner canopy now visible from inside view, added fixed animations
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi6 - Adjusted sounds
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi8 - added missing pip mirrors for copilot and gunner
CUP_AirVehicles_SU25 - Adjusted getin/out points
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Tweaked materials
CUP_AirVehicles_UH60 - UH60 now uses the same soundset as the MH60, fixed muzzleflash rotation
CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - Tweaked materials, inventory access position
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - Texture selection in Garage
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP3 - Driver can now turn out, removed internal view, added smoke dispensers
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M113 - Woodland textures changed
CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - Adjusted armor
CUP_WaterVehicles_Fregata - Can now be moved without leaving a trail of ladders
CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - LHD can now be spawned without weapons or lights
CUP_WheeledVehicle_BTR40 - BTR-40 now spawns with front hatch down
CUP_WheeledVehicle_BTR90 - Tweaked materials and speed
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Dingo - Increased ammunition
CUP_WheeledVehicles_HMMWV - Changed weapon initial elevation, woodland textures changed, adjusted dampers
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LAV25 - Tweaked armor value on lav25
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - Fixed proxies, ambulance can now carry 7 passengers

FIXED:
Fixed ACE push interaction on water vehicles (where applicable)
Some models renamed to avoid clashes with vanilla or other mod's content
Some groups had wrong factions
CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - Fixed problems with last geometry LODs not having correct textures, using mh9 sounds now, skids frictions
CUP_AirVehicles_AN2 - Removed gear up/down option (fixed gear)
CUP_AirVehicles_AW159 - added main and tail rotor centers
CUP_AirVehicles_Ka60 - Ka-60 door gunner now has proper name in useraction menu
CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S - Fixed glass and some materials, added collision lights
CUP_AirVehicles_MV22 - moved getin/out positions, damage selection, texture paths
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - Fixed penetration materials and glass materials, wobbly rotor, flight model
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - Fixed texture paths
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - Fixed RPT spam
CUP_TrackedVehicles_2S6M - Fixed hud
CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - fixed rvmats
CUP_TrackedVehicles_Bradley - Fixed selection for commander proxy, Linebacker moved to AA
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M113 - Fixed RPT spam
CUP_TrackerVehicles_DMP3 - bmp3 left and right pkb gunners are not forced into optics anymore, some tweaks to materials and commanded periscope
CUP_WaterVehicles_PBX - Fixed init error when placed in Eden
CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB - Fixed floating rear gunner
CUP_WaterVehicles_Zodiac - Fixed init error when placed in Eden
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BRDM - Fixed position of some passenger proxies in BRDM2
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR60 - Fixed inventory access when dismounted, removed manual fire option, fixed dampers
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Coyote - Fixed FFV Lod issue, fixed dampers
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Dingo - Fixed dust effects
CUP_WheeledVehicles_HMMWV - Avenger moved to AA category, fixed steering wheel rotation, mirror pip position
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Jackal - Fixed FFV Lod issue, fixed dampers
CUP_WheeledVehicles_M1030 - Moved to Motorbike editor category
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Mastiff - fixed proxies, engine hitpoints
CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31 - Fixed vanilla weapons to CUP ones
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ridgeback - fixed proxies, engine hitpoints
CUP_WheeledVehicles_SUV - Fixed rear view mirrors, shadow lods, specularity
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker - Fixed commanding value for the FFV seat on the stryker, moved getin/out points, RPT spam, removed optic from FFV
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Vodnik - Fixed leftover \ca paths, added pip mirrors

Version 1.3.0 (16|Apr|2016)

ADDED:
CUP_AirVehicles_AH6 - Added AH-6 Littlebird + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR40 - added BTR-40 + variants
CUP_TrackedVehicles_2S6M - added 2S6M Tunguska
CUP_TrackedVehicles_FV510 - added FV-510 vehicle + variants
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP3 - added new BMP-3 vehicle
CUP_WaterVehicles_PBX - added PBX + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Vodnik - added GAZ Vodnik + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Coyote - added Coyote MRAP + variants
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - added T72M4CZ variant
CUP_AirVehicles_KA60 - added Ka-60 Kasatka + variants
CUP_AirVehicles_Ka52 - added Ka-52 + variants
CUP_WaterVehicles_Frigate - added ANZAC Frigate
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Mastiff - added Mastiff MRAP + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_RidgeBack - added RidgeBack MRAP + variants
CUP_TrackedVehicles_MCV80 - added MCV-80 + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - added BAF Special Land Rover
CUP_TrackedVehicles_Bulldog - added FV432 Bulldog + variants
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi35 - added Mi-35 Superhind from Take On Helicopters + variants
CUP_AirVehicles_StaticLine - added Static Line parachute (T-10 round parachute)
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - added medium level zoom to BMP2 gunner optics, added ACR variants, added FFV and ride on top slots (Ambulance has no FFV)
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - added AAF variant for Mi-24D, added more ACR variants
CUP_AirVehicles_AW159 - added packing feature, added Royal Navy textures, added naval nose radar, AAF versions
CUP_AirVehicles_HC3 - added packing feature, added naval nose radar, added animated winch, added armed variant, added Royal Navy version, added Static Line memory points
CUP_AirVehicles_MV22 - added tail gunner
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - added SLA variant
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Jackal - added tacticool jumpseats, added 2 extra passenger seats
CUP_WheeledVehicles_VWGolf - added JayCroweWagen variant
CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E - added CH53G variant
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - added animations for GRAD rockets rack
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR60 - added UN, SLA and CDF variants, added proper base class
CUP_AirVehicles_A10 - added PilotCamera, added PIP screen
CUP_WheeledVehicles_UAZ - added SLA variants
Added meta.cpp for Steam Workshop compatibility
Added spawnable groups with new vehicles

EDITED:
General - straightened requiredAddons for most helicopters to avoid overwriting vanilla configs, modified most helo models to accomodate ACE fastroping, added tracer rounds to Pact tanks
CUP_AirVehicles_SU25 - upgraded SU25 materials, tweaked SLA textures
CUP_AirVehicles_HC3 - removed M240_stand model, restored HMD
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Skoda - removed unused files
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - removed unused files, removed external cfgWeapons entries (moved to CUP_Weapons_VehicleWeapons), tweaked flight behavior, doubled armor value to avoid silly damage effects
CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31 - added missing .paa file, fixed dust particle effects, fixed zoom level for gunner sight
CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S - included AFM sound effects
CUP_AirVehicles_AV8B - tweaked internal glass materials
CUP_AirVehicles_F35 - tweaked internal glass materials
CUP_AirVehicles_CH53E - restored hiddenselections, added Zeus compatibility, added base class
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BRDM2 - added passenger seats to BRDM2-HQ, modified materials
CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB - adjusted RHIB physx, engine sounds now should play correctly
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - Mi24P gunner now has rotating camera, reassigned some weapons from gunner to pilot on Mi24P, changed Mi24 hud transparency
CUP_AirVehicles_CH47 - disabled damper animations to avoid bouncing on LHD and other structures
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - revised FFV view limits and proxy assignment
CUP_AirVehicles_KA50 - changed base class, changed AA loadout, rearranged pylon proxies order
CUP_WheeledVehicles_UAZ - modified materials
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - modified materials
CUP_AirVehicles_MQ9 - fixed classname, left old one hidden for legacy, moved to correct EDEN category
CUP_WheeledVehicles_M1030 - fixed classname, left old one hidden for legacy
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M1_Abrams - damageresistance now more in line with other vehicles
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34 - now has proper cannon weapon (D-5T)
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T55 - removed last optics zoom level to gunner

FIXED:
General - fixed and streamlined author strings, fixed AFM ground contacts for many helos, sorted vehicles for 3d editor tabs, fixed crews on all vehicles, reworked radar warning systems and sounds on most air vehicles, changed SPG9 classnames to adjust to weapon changes, fixed collisions with wrecks of tracked vehicles, fixed error with CBA extended event handlers not being supported, added DLC icons to various vehicles
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - fixed small bits in config, fixed weird looking glass and materials
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BRDM - added proper crews for CDF, CHDKZ and NAPA, added ACR textures
CUP_Vehicles_CfgGroups - fixed SUV classname for PMC groups
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Jackal - fixed missing proxies/view LODs, fixed external wheels in proxy lods, fixed TransportSoldier value (FFV and cargo dont take the same seat anymore), fixed LOD selection when aiming down sights, added gunner and FFV compartments, ability to enter gunner from each side, fixed CfgPatches, fixed front lights
CUP_WaterVehicles_Core - Fixed issue where the incorrect classname was used for invisible helipads on ships
CUP_WheeledVehicles_VWGolf - fixed steering wheel rotation, fixed speedometer, fixed crewcrashprotection values
CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - fixed typo in config
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - fixed AFM
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi6 - fixed collisions on Mi-6
CUP_AirVehicles_SA330 - brit version now has correct textures, changed base class to Helicopter_Base_H
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker - fixed damper animations, fixed handling, mass set to proper values, mortar carrier now under artillery tab in EDEN, fixed hiddenselections for furthest LODs on Stryker CV, fixed FFV slot positioning
CUP_AirVehicles_AN2 - fixed AN2 TK classname
CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31 - fixed classnames, old kept to avoid breaking usermade content
CUP_AirVehicles_KA50 - fixed maximum speed (now goes correctly to top speed)
CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - physx now more coherent, reduced chance of it accellerating and spinning out of control like an F1 car, changed damage materials
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - changed turn force, removed unnecessary components from geo lod, changed damage materials
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M113 - gunner can now look above the turret plating, gunner now has proper shadows, various rvmat changes, tweaked US textures
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - fixed bounding box
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - updated driver LODs, fixed clipping cargo proxy on BMP-1, added some grenades to BMP-1P upgrade
CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - fixed spawn issues (thanks to magicsh0tz for the updated scripts)

Version 1.2.0 (03|Feb|2016)

ADDED:
CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31 - added new RG-31 vehicle + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker - added new Stryker ICV + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_VWGolf - added new VW Golf + variants
CUP_AirVehicles_SA330 - added new SA-330 Puma for BAF and RACS (thanks to Operation Frenchpoint for the kind donation!)
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1H - added new UH-1H Huey
CUP_AirVehicles_F35 - added new F-35B + variants for USMC and BAF
CUP_AirVehicles_HC3/AW159 - replaced models with new improved ones, added AW-159 variant with x8 Hellfires
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34 - added new T-34
CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB - added support for HiddenSelections, new grey variant for RACS
CUP_AirVehicles_C130J - added MOAR liveries for several factions, added Cargo variant
CUP_AirVehicles_AV8B - replaced models with Chairborne's port, added GR9 variant for BAF, added livery for AAF
CUP_AirVehicles_SU34 - added new SU-34 in various configurations for several factions
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Octavia - added new Octavia civilian car
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Skoda - added new Skodovka civilian car + variants
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - added new variant for RACS (props to Adanteh!)
CUP_AirVehicles_KA50 - added support for HiddenSelections, added new black livery for Russia
CUP_WheeledVehicles_TowingTractor - added new Towing Tractor (supports Leshrack's towing mod: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185694-leshs-towing-mod-04-alpha/page-2)
CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - added new flight deck hangar, 2 new flight deck cargo positions, 2 new clear runway configurations, added helipads, AI can now land on ships (CUP_fnc_landAtShip)
General - added support for new vehicles in various faction groups, replaced placeholder crewmen with proper ones where applicable, added support for ejection seats, added amphibious functionality for several tracked vehicles (placeholder for vanilla BI simulation), added ability for some vehicles to load other vehicles in cargo bay (Mi-6A and C-130J supported)

EDITED:
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Dingo - added author strings, removed CZ tag from displayname, changed classname to proper CUP standard (old ones still valid), added German variant
CUP_AirVehicles_AH64 - tweaked behavior with regular flight model
CUP_AirVehicles_C130J - updated get in/out positions to reflect opening/closing ramps, side doors now open via useraction
CUP_WheeledVehicles_UAZ/Ural - MOAR POWAR for engines, should now have less difficulties going up slopes
CUP_TrackedVehicles_AAV - updated textures and materials to something more visually pleasing
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M1_Abrams - config cleaned up, standardized camera settings for commander
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - added ability to float
CUP_AirVehicles_CH53 - slightly improved copilot's flir pod, added pilot/copilot compartment for seat switching
CUP_AirVehicles_MV22 - fuel probe can now b extended and retracted, new FLIR pod for copilot, door now opens like real counterpart
General - hidden weapons for vehicle passengers across most vehicles, several adjustments on vehicles to use BI stacked event handlers

FIXED:
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - replaced some RTM files that were previously causing RPT spam
CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S/UH60 - fixed fragile rotor syndrome when landing
CUP_Airvehicles_AH64 - fixed wrong rocket animation, replaced ugly rocket pod with proper CRV-7 one for BAF AH-1
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - fixed misnumbered proxies on Gunship, fixed broken damage selections, fixed wobbly rotor, streamlined displaynames, changed pilots to proper USMC pilots, fixed missing rvmat
CUP_WheeledVehicles_SUV - fixed offroad speed for SUV, fixed MP magazine issue with turn in/out function for gunner, enabled hiddeneselections on unarmed SUV, fixed errors with tail lights, fixed PIP mirror
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Dingo - fixed immortal crew
CUP_WaterVehicles_RHIB - fixed damage selections, fixed author for "CUP_B_Zodiac_USMC"
CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - fixed various MP issues
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M113 - fixed buoyancy LOD
CUP_TrackedVehicles_T72 - moving the turret now forces the engine to turn on, restored exhaust particleeffects
General - AP ammo now has priority over HE in autocannons, fixed low sounds on vanilla Armed Offroad, fixed weird lightcones appearing on some vehicles, fixed Armorstructural values on several vehicles, fixed low weapons/external sounds on open vehicles and positions

Version 1.1.0 (25|12|2015)

ADDED:
General - added native compatibility with Leshrack's Towing mod (https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/185694-leshs-towing-mod-04-alpha/page-2), added ACE cargo values
CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD - Added ATLAS' Wasp Class Landing Helicopter Dock with additional improvements
CUP_WaterVehicles_Core - Added scripted functionalities for water vehicles (LHD), check documentation for more information
CUP_TrackedVehicles_BMP - Added BMP-1/2 family of vehicles
CUP_TrackedVehicles_Bradley - Added Bradley M2A2, M2A3 and M6 Linebacker
CUP_WheeledVehicles_SUV - added SUV/Armored SUV with proper turn in/out animation
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi6 - added Mi6A (cargo) and Mi6T (passenger) helicopters
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi24 - added Mi-24D MEV under Supports

EDITED:
CUP_WheeledVehicles_BRDM - added VhC compatibility
CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S - toned down engine/rotor sounds
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Jackal - updated classnames to CUP standards, old classnames kept for compatibility, fixed zoom for gunner and commander
CUP_AirVehicles_CH53 - changed paths to some audio files to adapt to v1.54 changes
General - edited some typos in CfgPatches, old classnames still exist for compatibility, increased water speed for amphibious vehicles (now averaging to 20Km/h)

FIXED:
General - SPG9 cannot lock anymore
CUP_WheeledVehicles_LR - fixed PIP mirrors on ambulance variant, increased magazine count on some variants
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M113 - Ambulance variants now feature proper red cross instead of red crescent except for Taki Army, fixed misaligned damage textures
CUP_WheeledVehicles_UAZ - changed insideSoundCoef for ACRE2 compatibility, added range zeroing
CUP_TrackedVehicles_M1_Abrams - fixed engine sound
CUP_AirVehicles_MQ9 - fixed laser designator and landing gear behavior
CUP_AirVehicles_Mi8 - fixed editor icon for ANA/Civilian variant
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Dingo - fixed physx properties, an engineer forgot an 80 tons lead cube in the trunk and has been dealt with
CUP_AirVehicles_UH1Y - UH-1Y MEV now listed under proper Supports tab, fixed missing author, changed classname to CUP standard (old classname kept for compatibility)
CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S - added driveOnComponent values so it behaves properly on ground
General - fixed pack/unpack useraction for some helicopters, fixed some base class errors that would distort vehicle weapon sounds, fixed mass tags for some vehicles

Version 1.0.1 (05|11|2015)

EDIT:
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - BM-21 rate of fire, range and dispersion improved
CUP_TrackedVehicles_ZSU23 - indirectHit + indirectHitRange increased and Camshake improved for CUP_B_23mm_AA (ZU-23 and ZSU)

FIXED:
General - Changed "insideSoundCoef" value to ensure ACRE compatibility.
General - Zeroing added to vehicles when it was missing. Some vehicles now have a zeroing capability until they get a proper (optical) sight.
CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ural - useless radar removed on Ural.
CUP_WheeledVehicles_UAZ - useless radar removed on UAZ.

ADDED:

Version 1.0.0 (25|10|2015)

- First public release

ACE Compatibility

- Fixed : CUP ACE compat was overwriting ACE_disposable

- Fixed ACE explosives compatibility
- Added ACE magazines (including ACE HuntIR) compatbility for CUP Weapons
- Fixed "author is not a value" error

Version 1.3.0 (13|Apr|2016)

- M136 backblast range reduced

Version 1.2.0 (04|Feb|2016)

- ACE scope adjustement should now work properly with CUP optics

Version 1.1.0 (25|Dec|2015)

- Each disposable launcher now has its own PreloadedMissileDummy
- ACE explosives framework implementation

Version 1.0.0 (06|Nov|2015)

- Initial Release

------------------

- Added ACE FCS compatibility for T-90
- Added ACE FCS compatibility for Challenger II
- Added ACE logistic compat for CUP support vehicles (refuel, repair, rearm)

- Added ACE FCS compatibility on some new CUP vehicles (Warrior, T72CZ)
- Fixed "author is not a value" error
- Added fastrope support to MH6J

Version 1.1.0 (13|Apr|2016)

- Implemented ACE Fastroping
- Added FCS for BMP-3

Version 1.0.0 (04|Feb|2016)

- Initial Release
- ACE FCS correctly implemented for CUP vehicles

• Like 32

Just a curious question after every thing is ported will you guy work on improving the quality of the textures or leave it as is ?

November Rain, LOL, it is dark and rainy here in the NW since 3pm today!

Just a curious question after every thing is ported will you guy work on improving the quality of the textures or leave it as is ?

You can always join the team and take on couple of vehicles?

• Like 5

November Rain.... Feels Bad Man, I wish we had some rain.... severe drought here for months now.

As for CUPdates, thanks for your work guys!

Is there an option to now "pack" aircraft manually when placing the units on an empty LHD?  If so..where is that located?

Took a look through the new update, looks awesome guys thanks for the hard work! We will def be adding that T90 to OPFOR on our BECTI server. I think we are over 15GB of required MOD content now, lol. 

"CUPREP #0004: November Rain CUPDATE"

>"November Rain"

>looks outside and sees sun rays blazing down on Sydney

Oh nice :)

Good work guys!

• Like 3