CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Dont think we ever had that.

Ah, i messed up your mod with the straight ports from arma 2 (theres a m134 variant in oa)

• Like 1

Sick Challenger. Will we ever get a rework of vehicle armor? I've blown up Abrams and T-72s with single tank shells and RPG-7s a little too easily. Also, I noticed that US Army soldiers get NVGs ingame, but US Marines don't, and that the Army team/squad leaders get a woodland camo M4 which is weird considering the rest of their squad gets plain rifles.

Sick Challenger. Will we ever get a rework of vehicle armor? I've blown up Abrams and T-72s with single tank shells and RPG-7s a little too easily. Also, I noticed that US Army soldiers get NVGs ingame, but US Marines don't, and that the Army team/squad leaders get a woodland camo M4 which is weird considering the rest of their squad gets plain rifles.

I have to say I am not really happy with the model of the Challenger, but it was my first vehicle ever and I did know little about that; my next one should be better.

About the armor, I tried to give the Challenger about the right realistic armor, and the low-level RPG-7's don't penetrate it and only do HEAT damage. The armour and penetration values all need an overhaul for sure.

USMC have NVG's, just that they carry them on their vests, not on their heads. The Army M4's, I'll check that.

• Like 3

What problems? :\

Are you sure it's not just something with ACE you don't know?

• Like 1

Not any major problems, but I read that the packs  alongside with ACE3 can cause no entry bin/cfgweapons to appear. I got one at the menu screen after I installed all of CUP but I am unsure if CUP+ACE3 is causing the issue.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Just tried, i can't reproduce the bug you're having.

Are you sure you have everything installed and set up correctly?

If you run ACE then you also need the compatibility patches from CUP and CBA.

• Like 1

Try the Real Armour Mod

Outstanding addition with the Challenger.

That was the final piece of the puzzle to fielding a well rounded Brit force.

Between CUP's outstanding units, 3CB, and Burnes vehicle mods....we've got a really nice collection to work with when using the Brits.

Great job fellas.

• Like 3

Where are the name lists for soldiers (Fred, Bob, etc.) stored? I want to know how to format a name list for some personal mod work.

How can I fold rotors on USMC helicopters in Eden? In RHS you can do it with a checkbox in attributes tab (and in virtual arsenal as well), but there's no such thing on the very same vehicles in CUP.

Hi there.

I made a tickets a few weeks ago that has been set as "resolved" - but it isn't.

It concerns the M-14 and the CUP optics that don't appear in the selection - hence we can't attach any CUP optics to it.

I'd like to make like that ArmA2-OpArr-march2010-013.jpg

as it was the m-14 in ArmA 2 (or the one the Delta boy "Gordy" uses in BHD)

Thanks

Speaking of OA - does anyone have any links to OA missions that use CUP yet?

• Like 1

Hi there.

I made a tickets a few weeks ago that has been set as "resolved" - but it isn't.

It concerns the M-14 and the CUP optics that don't appear in the selection - hence we can't attach any CUP optics to it.

Thanks

Hi. I guess you mean this ticket. If so, it's resolved in dev but not yet on stable, you'll have to wait until next CUPdate. ;)

• Like 3

Speaking of OA - does anyone have any links to OA missions that use CUP yet?

You mean A2:OA missions reworked on Arma 3 with CUP assets?

Haven't seen anything like that for years.

You mean A2:OA missions reworked on Arma 3 with CUP assets?

Haven't seen anything like that for years.

Check this out then:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/193779-classic-sp-missionspack-arma-rearmed-3/

Because I'm pretty convinced that using A3 to redux OFP, A1 & A2 is an excellent idea: A3 engine & mechanics but without the near-future suck

Since i was going at it i decided to throw in an extra T-55 texture for SLA as well:

http://imgur.com/a/pJPzf

(seems like imgur albums are not loaded correctly, i'll tell the devs about it i guess)

• Like 8

New Apex-themed reskins:

BI should do that for vanilla content too...

Vehicles look really good. Abrams maybe slightly too dark but that's just my preference.

New Apex-themed reskins:

http://imgur.com/a/Fns8P

Great to see you guys back in action! I really missed these classic dark-green textures! Already would have good use for them in Tanoa ;)

• Like 1

Please help...

Your work is fantastic and I cannot imagine Arma 3 without your mod. But I have decided not to upgrade in Apex. I would like to stay at version 1.60.

So are there any incompatibilities with your new CUP version 1.7.1 and Arma 3 1.60?   

Thanks in advance.

Please help...

Your work is fantastic and I cannot imagine Arma 3 without your mod. But I have decided not to upgrade in Apex. I would like to stay at version 1.60.

So are there any incompatibilities with your new CUP version 1.7.1 and Arma 3 1.60?   

Thanks in advance.

There is no reason not to update your game. You'll only get Apex when you buy it.

• Like 1

Please help...

Thanks in advance.

There is no reason not to update your game. You'll only get Apex when you buy it.

Can't guarantee compatibility with previous versions, will likely cause several issues.

There's no point in staying on an older version, if you dont buy Apex the rest of the game still works fine, you just wont be able to access Apex content (Tanoa and all the weapons/personal items).

• Like 1