CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Now... the true question did those Amtrac come out of the water or where they just sitting there

Good question indeed. :ph34r:

Chairborne,

Did you have access to Tanoa map?

Everybody who has bought Apex can access Tanoa, it's in development branch since yesterday.

• Like 1

Now... the true question did those Amtrac come out of the water or where they just sitting there

Well in fact the Amtrac is capable of driving through water right now with the current stable version of ArmA and the current version of CUP... well at least kinda:

While swimming you have to use the mouse in some weird kind of way. By steering the vehicle and accelerating, you are able to move the Amtrac through water.

Hate to be "that guy." (did do a quick search through the thread first.) But do you know what ever happened to the missing dead body objects such as the mass graves and hanged doctors from the A2 campaign?  I seem to remember they were in an early, early build but that might of been back in AiA.

I can see why they were removed if they're as buggy as they were back then.  Just curious if they were removed by moral choice or if they were too much work to get working.

Hate to be "that guy." (did do a quick search through the thread first.) But do you know what ever happened to the missing dead body objects such as the mass graves and hanged doctors from the A2 campaign? I seem to remember they were in an early, early build but that might of been back in AiA.

I can see why they were removed if they're as buggy as they were back then. Just curious if they were removed by moral choice or if they were too much work to get working.

You realize we're not finished yet? There is also no CDF or PMC yet, things will come when they come :)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

You realize we're not finished yet? There is also no CDF or PMC yet, things will come when they come :)

Thanks for the answer.  For some reason I had it my head that CUP was only looking at units, weapons and terrains. Not placeable objects or animations (one quick look at the dev haven confirms I'm in the wrong.)

Thanks for the answer.  For some reason I had it my head that CUP was only looking at units, weapons and terrains. Not placeable objects or animations (one quick look at the dev haven confirms I'm in the wrong.)

No, there are plenty of placeable objects already (most of them from the terrain pack), since the lastest update they have proper categories in the Eden editor. If something isn't in yet, it just hasn't been ported yet; as I tried to explain before, a lot of the work is done on a "I-Feel-Like-It" basis, and apparently, gruesome death scenes wasn't on someone's wish list so far :)

• Like 2

No, there are plenty of placeable objects already (most of them from the terrain pack), since the lastest update they have proper categories in the Eden editor. If something isn't in yet, it just hasn't been ported yet; as I tried to explain before, a lot of the work is done on a "I-Feel-Like-It" basis, and apparently, gruesome death scenes wasn't on someone's wish list so far :)

No worries.  I figured a majority of the objects available were just from ported terrains mistakenly made accessible with the eden editor update (hey I'm not complaining, the more structures the better!) Glad to hear they're now arranged in the editor for better usage.

as I tried to explain before, a lot of the work is done on a "I-Feel-Like-It" basis, and apparently, gruesome death scenes wasn't on someone's wish list so far :)

Can I have the mass grave from A2, but with a sign sticking in the middle reading "People that demand stuff to be added to CUP"?

• Like 8

*illegal arms smuggling intensifies  ;)

• Like 3

T69HL 

HL = Half Life. 

9-6 = 3

Half Life 3 CONFIRMED 

• Like 7

Well, the colors are nice but I think you should change the font of the text. 

Plus you could create a French-named company to fit into the LORE.

Well, the colors are nice but I think you should change the font of the text.

Plus you could create a French-named company to fit into the LORE.

You mean like Air France?

You mean like Air France?

Nope. Air Chance.

• Like 1

I don't know if you want request here or at all but one of your members has a nice Globe master from one of his past mods, Incorporating it in to the rest at his approval may be easy or at least it seams easy I don't know much in the way of porting content. I apologize if you do not want request here and will change this to a picture of a cat (Or something relevant at your request) :)

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/176686-dg-british-armed-forces/

I don't know if you want request here or at all but one of your members has a nice Globe master from one of his past mods, Incorporating it in to the rest at his approval may be easy or at least it seams easy I don't know much in the way of porting content. I apologize if you do not want request here and will change this to a picture of a cat (Or something relevant at your request) :)

Wonder who that could be ;)

• Like 3

US Marines bring humanitarian aid during disaster relief operations on Tanoa

http://imgur.com/a/iy26u

How did you get old arma 2 trucks ?  I can't find it in the cup mods...

regards

pawel

• Like 2

How did you get old arma 2 trucks ?  I can't find it in the cup mods...

regards

pawel

He's one of the mod devs

He's one of the mod devs

Ahhh, I missing those trucks very much..., I hope, one day, they will include them in public mod...

Ahhh, I missing those trucks very much..., I hope, one day, they will include them in public mod...

They will be in the next update. The plan is still to bring over everything from the Arma 2 assets

• Like 5

Hopefully they port the runway/road textures over, they were one of the best things in the pack. When a map didn't have an airport I just threw some airport textures over a flat area outside the perimeter. Add some buildings and there you have it.

Takistani Air Force L-39ZA performs routine patrol over Shapur oilfields.

0sMrkk7.jpg

• Like 10

come later, the T810 truck from the addons Army of the Czech Republic?

• Like 1

come later, the T810 truck from the addons Army of the Czech Republic?

The plan is still to bring over everything from the Arma 2 assets

No, of course not. :sarcasm:

• Like 2