CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Wolfhound! Looking awesome as always

Cheers for that, i'll hopefully have more to show off as well :)

I like that! How about this:

WhenItsReadyâ„¢

:D

That's pretty good too, might steal that one for a future post :lol:

Does it come with a rave script?

• Like 1

Man, that had better come with a chem-trail dispenser so the lizard-people-Illuminati-Templar... whateverthecraziesbelieve flying it can... control our vital fluids or what have you. That's- that's realistic, right? :ph34r:

• Like 2

I have a mission editing question with CUP: I have an AI IFV squad: two CUP Bradleys and a CUP_B_M1126_ICV_MK19_Desert (Stryker). They have waypoints with condition if all the player's infantry squad are in the Stryker. When player's infantry squad are in the Stryker, the two Bradleys start moving towards the waypoint (because condition became true), but their subordinate Stryker don't move. Never ever. Not stucked. Just don't move. If I (the player) get out, the Stryker follow his commander (the leading Bradley), but with the player inside, it stop.

Can someone help me in this?

I realized, there is no GUNNER in the Stryker, only a commander and a driver. I guess this is how CUP team increase the passenger place in Strykers. So when I ordered my men to GET IN the Stryker, one of them take the place of the gunner. Is this cause the stopping Striker problem?

Stryker ICVs only have a crew of two (Driver and Gunner/Commander), but it might be that the extra ffv slot is considered higher in hierarchy over the real commander.

Make a ticket and i'll check it out.

• Like 1

I have a mission editing question with CUP: I have an AI IFV squad: two CUP Bradleys and a CUP_B_M1126_ICV_MK19_Desert (Stryker). They have waypoints with condition if all the player's infantry squad are in the Stryker. When player's infantry squad are in the Stryker, the two Bradleys start moving towards the waypoint (because condition became true), but their subordinate Stryker don't move. Never ever. Not stucked. Just don't move. If I (the player) get out, the Stryker follow his commander (the leading Bradley), but with the player inside, it stop.

Can someone help me in this?

I realized, there is no GUNNER in the Stryker, only a commander and a driver. I guess this is how CUP team increase the passenger place in Strykers. So when I ordered my men to GET IN the Stryker, one of them take the place of the gunner. Is this cause the stopping Striker problem?

That sounds very similar to a problem I had with BMP-1 and BMP-2 not moving in some circumstances after additional cargo slots for units sitting on rear deck were added in Vehicles 1.3.  See this ticket:

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1367

• Like 1

That sounds very similar to a problem I had with BMP-1 and BMP-2 not moving in some circumstances after additional cargo slots for units sitting on rear deck were added in Vehicles 1.3.  See this ticket:

http://dev.cup-arma3.org/T1367

Thank you! I confirm your ticket and add Stryker.

I made other tests:

When I (player) sit on the cargo, I cannot command the Stryker (this is normal), but when I change my site to FFV position, I could order the driver to move forward (it's a bug). So the problem is connected to FFV position.

• Like 1

It was added after i made all the compatibility stuff for ACE Fastrope, so i must have missed it.

I'll look into it for the next patch.

It was added after i made all the compatibility stuff for ACE Fastrope, so i must have missed it.

I'll look into it for the next patch.

MH60 have it ... the MH6 has the model of the arm for fast rope but doesnt support it. 

* OMFG D3LT4 intesifies*

• Like 1

I noticed your launchers don't have ace_reloadlaunchers_enabled = 1; in their configs, which means they are not compatible with ace buddy reloading, as in someone else loads your launcher for you.

great job, i just love how you trow at us those screenies from time to time (almost every day :P )

but one question, did you managed to make workaround when tank or apc turret gets over FFV slot, specifically over the unit which occupied slot?

EDIT: tipo

great job, i just love how you trow at us those screenies from time to time (almost every day :P )

but one question, did you managed to make workaround when tank or apc turret gets over FFV slot, specifically over the unit which occupied slot?

EDIT: tipo

No, i don't think that's avoidable.

If you have a solution we're open to suggestions. :)

I have a problem with falling through the flight deck of the ANZAC frigate  when landing with heli and geting out of it.

Does anybody know if there is a solution for this?

I have a problem with falling through the flight deck of the ANZAC frigate  when landing with heli and geting out of it.

Does anybody know if there is a solution for this?

No, it's an engine limitation.

• Like 1

@Chair and other authors,

I saw you are steaming along nicely. Good work! I've been fiddling with my old work again. Any interest in further polished versions of the C-130 and AV-8B?

• Like 2

Harrier should be ok, the C-130 is still using the baby paint textures i made for some nations so if you can make better ones i would love to replace them.

• Like 1

And the winner for RPT error messages from a mod has to be this:

18:12:57 Protocol bin\config.bin/CUP_D_RadioProtocol_GB_PMC/: Missing word ShitE

ShitE is a well-known word in Britain, thank you very much...

• Like 6