CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Clips through... there's no way to restrict turret rotation when FFV slots are occupied as far as i know.

Now that i think about it, i probably should report that to BI.

Clips through... there's no way to restrict turret rotation when FFV slots are occupied as far as i know.

Now that i think about it, i probably should report that to BI.

It works for commander seats since OFP, so the tech is there.

IIRC, when the commander turned out, the turret rotation was locked.

The FFV streak continues:

T-55 now supports 6 FFV passengers (all of them can shoot).

That's really nice but isn't action menu a clusterfuck with all those positions?

Only the first available FFV slot is shown in the action menu, the others are shown only once you're in.

• Like 1

That's really nice but isn't action menu a clusterfuck with all those positions?

What Chairborne said, plus the action menu is a clusterfuck anyway, no need to skip useful functionality for that :)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

• Like 1

Regarding the turret lock, I assume you mean when commander is turned out/ turned in?  That's just hte config value for "locking" the turret based on turnin right?

Regarding the turret lock, I assume you mean when commander is turned out/ turned in?  That's just hte config value for "locking" the turret based on turnin right?

No... i mean a way for the game to detect when FFV slots are occupied, and if they are then lock the turret rotation, which doesn't mean freeze the turret in one spot, but turn at a reduced radius (say 90° in both ways instead of 360°).

Anyway i asked a BI dev about it and it's not possible through configs, maybe that can be done through script.

No... i mean a way for the game to detect when FFV slots are occupied, and if they are then lock the turret rotation, which doesn't mean freeze the turret in one spot, but turn at a reduced radius (say 90° in both ways instead of 360°).

Anyway i asked a BI dev about it and it's not possible through configs, maybe that can be done through script.

if that cant be done, then why not if turret turns over FFV position then unit on FFV slot gets ejected from there.

nice Chairborne good job,but i think the reverb is a little bit too strong, especially on distance ...bigmouth modus off ;)

YASSSSSS.

Only the first available FFV slot is shown in the action menu, the others are shown only once you're in.

Cool, then its all good.

What Chairborne said, plus the action menu is a clusterfuck anyway, no need to skip useful functionality for that :)

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Lol, yeah thats true. Although I got it to a minimum by binding most actions to keys.

nice Chairborne good job,but i think the reverb is a little bit too strong, especially on distance ...bigmouth modus off ;)

Heh is good, i was looking for feedback actually. I'm using vanilla setup for tails (the reverb you hear), but as someone else pointed out there's a point where the sound switches in a weird way.

This project is simply amazing and has come quite a long way already. Last time I checked you guys had just released the USMC, now we are nearly at 100% ArmA 2 CO content plus all those amazing additions and features like FFV implementation and the British MRAPs.

Considering how far this has come, are there still plans for a conversion tool for ArmA 2 missions that replace old classnames with the CUP version?

• Like 1

Considering how far this has come, are there still plans for a conversion tool for ArmA 2 missions that replace old classnames with the CUP version?

Have you seen this post?

• Like 4

This project is simply amazing and has come quite a long way already. Last time I checked you guys had just released the USMC, now we are nearly at 100% ArmA 2 CO content

Not quite 100%. But it's still amazing indeed. ;)

kylania, on 19 May 2016 - 17:39, said:

Have you seen this post?

Now I have, thanks for the hint and the link. I have no idea how to run a python script in N++ yet, but I hope I'll figure it out somehow.

I have no idea how to run a python script in N++ yet, but I hope I'll figure it out somehow.

Checkout PyNPP. It is a Plugin for N++ that lets you run pythonscripts directly via "Extensions->PyNPP->Run Python" (and you obviously need python installed for it to work).

• Like 1

Here's a few images of a new toy BAF will be getting Soonâ„¢

http://imgur.com/a/dMS0r

Edit:

Forgot to credit bravo93 over at 16aa for his help with this, he was kind enough to give me what he had started and it was taken from there.

You can expect to see more cool changes/features added into the BAF MRAPs in the future so look out for them :)

• Like 11

Wolfhound! Looking awesome as always

• Like 1

Soonâ„¢

I like that!  How about this:

WhenItsReadyâ„¢

:D

• Like 1